Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

alright got it figured out, all three are good all cycle except for vitex & maca shouldn't be used during AF, apparantly.. guess i wont be taking it tomorrow, haha.

Really?! I take Maca throughout the cycle :dohh:

x x x

Morning Kel :p

I'm still stalking your chart - where are your last 2 temps huh??!!

x x x

hey morning :wave:

I stopped taking it.... I need to just relax, if I saw a huge temp drop or something I would freak .. just poas each morning is fine with me.. LOL :rofl:

Deli feeling fine... all is good- thanks for asking :hugs:

Max you can definitely take Maca through out your entire cycle as it is a veggie, so it won't hurt anything....

ok I saw you asking about Vitex-what brand are you using? besides the Maca I was also taking Femaprin to regulate my cycle

this is what I used- read the reviews as well-little grey box
https://www.drugstore.com/products/...ram=nature_s_way_femaprin_v&CAWELAID=61260668

welp off to the docs today at 2:45 for blood work and a transvaginal ultrasound......

ok really gotta start working I am working 6 to noon today and taking 2 hrs pool time

I stopped taking it.... I need to just relax, if I saw a huge temp drop or something I would freak .. just poas each morning is fine with me.. LOL :rofl:

:rofl: just poas every morning!! Ha ha I'd do the same! And yeh you're prob right about the temps... I'll stop stalking you!

welp off to the docs today at 2:45 for blood work and a transvaginal ultrasound......

oooh how exciting! Well sort of, as exciting as it can be to have a camera thingy in your lady parts!

Your little shrimp (I think it's what it looks like lol!) in your ticker has got bigger :happydance::happydance::happydance:

x x x

:rofl: just poas every morning!! Ha ha I'd do the same! And yeh you're prob right about the temps... I'll stop stalking you!

oooh how exciting! Well sort of, as exciting as it can be to have a camera thingy in your lady parts!

Your little shrimp (I think it's what it looks like lol!) in your ticker has got bigger :happydance::happydance::happydance:

x x x

don't say you are gonna stop stalking me... awww man... :cry: :rofl:

yeah I know it wasn't all that uncomfortable the last time I had one, so we'll see what happens this time

how was your evening? and morning so far?

Lol don't worry I'll still stalk, just not your chart cos there's nothing to see!

I spent most of last night on here reading the thread about Preg women commenting on TTC threads - all got a bit heated in the end unfortunately... :shrug:

Morning was good, got some :sex: he he! OH must know I'm Ov I've jumped him 3 days in a row :rofl: Might try again later too!

How's your day so far - is Jeff looking after you now you're up the duff?! :haha: Hope you've got some work done - I haven't and I really need to!!

x x x

ooohh did that thread get deleted? I KNEW the minute I saw that post it was gonna get nasty in there.. I was reading some of it and just shook my head.. I understand where people are coming from on both sides... that kinda stuff I just keep my mouth shut.. LOL LOL

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh he HAS to know what's going on by now..

up the duff... LOL never heard that one before,, but a good one...

yeah he is, but he told me don't even try to overdo it wth him... he is an AWESOME partner, we have our quirks, even sorry to say, separated for a VERY SHORT period of tme.. like 3 weeks..4 years ago..... but all in all we love each other very much... hell been with him since December 20, 1990...we should like each other by now :rofl:

It got closed... To be honest there was like 2 people that said preggers people shouldn't post in TTC, then everyone else (including me) disagreed, Although I did say people shouldn't announce BFP in TTC but that is true! There'a an area for it!

Anyway then it all went a bit wrong so I stayed well out of it!

Anyway... Glad he is looking after you... that is a very long time to be together I'm not surprised you had a little break!!

x x x

I used to take MACA but it was to get a big booty and build my labido--I had no idea it is good for fertility.

Maybe start taking it again!!

X x x

hey what's going on.... how was everyone's day??

I am POOT-TEHY tired. I am gonna lay down and get some rest cause tomorrow it's up at 3:30am.. wooo hoooooooo................NOT

I'm here! Sorry, I know I've been MIA, It's been a crazy few weeks :wacko: .. I bought tickets back to the states to see my family in a few weeks, and my memere' who's in the hospital. We're still NTNP, but I won't be discouraged if I don't end up pregnant this month, it will make for a much less nauseous 19 hours of traveling. :flower: How are you ladies doing? I miss you girls too!

there you are :wave:..... where in the states are you heading back too sweets.....

sounds like you have been VERY BUSY!!!!

Maine first to see my Memere' and then Iowa! :) Yeah, its gonna be crazy hectic. I have been swamped, I'm leaving poor DH alone for a month so I've been running around like a madman making sure everything is set up so he isn't too stressed while I'm gone. After all he's going to be living off frozen food for awhile since he can't cook.. don't wanna leave him much else to dread!

OMFG KELSTER! You have a little bean. WHERE have a I been? Why didn't I notice that. Good lawdy.. Congrats sweetgirl! That is amazing :happydance: that makes me "pee my pants!" excited!

holy hell where in Maine????? i frigin LOVE Maine...my mom's from there.. we go every July for 2 weeks to Kennebunkport..... ahhhhhhhhhhh the good life.....

but I have to say never been to Iowa.. don't they grow corn there and that's it... LOL

yeah found out this past Saturday, we are very excited.. thanks hun :hugs:

Lol! Yeah Iowa is my homestate, everyone has the same reaction... "Don't you guys say ya'll and grow corn?" .. :D Iowa is a great place, I miss it dearly. Alot of people are pleasantly surprised by how nice it is when they go there!

That's awesome! My mother is from there too, and all of her side of the family. They live around Auburn maine, I'm not sure exactly where because I haven't been there in 7 years, so needless to say Im really excited :)

Hey bella! You're back! We were wondering where you'd got to! Hope everything is ok :hugs:

How did you get on with the U/S and blood today kell?

X x x

way kewl there Ms Bella...ENJOY.... Auburn is up further then Kport... it takes us 5 to 5 1/2 hours door to door....

you're from Iowa.. well I have to say you are the first for me, never knew anyone from Iowa.. cornfields.. :rofl:

SBB no blood no ultrasound-she LIED to me on the phone.. just a cervix check and my actual due date which is now Dec 8th.. I go back April 30th for my first ultrasound

how was your day? did you jump the OH again??? LOL LOL LOL I want all your bases covered..

:wave: Hope everyone had a great day today! The weather has been absolutely amazing, however I am stuck in a clinic all day so I have to wait for the weekend to enjoy it.

Sooo.....after today's doc's appt- i am gonna give clomid another shot. I actually met with a mid-wife today that specializes in treating patients with PCOS, so it must have been fateO:) that the doc couldn't see me (she's the first one that shafted me anyway) She said that since my cycles were getting progressively longer that it could be im probably only ovulating 3-4 times a year and that it wouldn't hurt to try and "kick start" some things. So I went and picked up all my meds today.....and if by chance af doesn't show up on the 21st.....ITS ON!!!!!:laugh2:

I still got -opk today, and today is cd18...just for the sake of, i'm gonna keep temping and testing. : my name is delia and i am a POAS-aholic:.......

so, now im even more excited to get this ball rolling...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->