Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

you know if you hit it last night or today you will still be in the running for December :happydance: :happydance:

and remember NO TESTING until :af: is due

Yipee!!

And yeh right - I'll be poas from 3dpo!! :rofl:

Like the new piccy BTW :p

X x x

Yipee!!

And yeh right - I'll be poas from 3dpo!! :rofl:

Like the new piccy BTW :p

X x x

noooooooooooooo, no POAS til she is due.... remember you made me promise to stop you this time.... :)

thnxs,,, it's old... 2 years.. our friends wedding

I know I know... But I didn't really mean it! And I was actually glad in the end that I poas early... So can I? Please?!

And you blatantly poas before AF was due too!!
X x x

ok ok ok I will allow you to start at 9dpo... no sooner... I think that is when I took my first one....

I AM HUNGRY he better get home soon from that meeting.... he texted me at 6:00pm and said this shouldn't take long...

woo hoo he just called (of course it s 7:15) but I am having KFC for din din... yummmyyyy lol

ETA: I just went back in the thread to see how long I have known ya lovely ladies... I started posting in this thread Feb 22nd... WOW time has flown

Good Evening Ladies! What have I missed?
How are you feeling Kel??

Well, I finally figured out how to get my ticker on here, so you can see what I talking about with my temps. Of course, I started charting about 10 days into my cycle. My temps are all over the place so I was just thinking of tossing this one, and just start over with the next cycle- whenever that may be.

I have my gyn appt. tomorrow so I have been contemplating about asking to give clomid a secound go around.

alright the witch officially hit. not too depressed cause i bought my maca! took 2100 mg today (4 pills) does that sound right to y'all?
so excited to be taking it, especially after the recent bfp on the thread :) so glad i didn't get the powder form, the smell of the pills make me gag :haha:

:hi: delia! Wow yeh I see what you mean about your chart! I'd prob carry on this cycle, even though it may not tell you much you can at least get use to taking your temps etc... Let us know what you decide about the clomid... :hugs:

Mamaxm I'm sorry af got you Hun :hugs: your chart looked so good! Oh well onto the next... Yeh it smells pretty rank hey! I take 4/day and they're 500mg. Make sure you just take them morning/afternoon not evening!

Good luck for this cycle Hun!

X x x x

didn't take any this evening, but is there any particular reason why?

It can give you loads of energy - so you might not be able to sleep if you take it in the evening!

x x x

oh i don't need any more sleepless nights at all! :haha: thanks!

lol me neither! I take them in the morning, then about lunchtime and that's fine!

x x x

Also hun what are you taking the low dose aspirin for?

x x x x

i've heard it can be good with preventing miscarriage and such, prevents the blood from clotting and all that. seeing as how i probably had a chem last cycle i'd like to try and prevent it from happening this cycle.. plus, i read an article recently about two sisters, sister A was told she was infertile, so sister B became a surrogate mom for sister A.. they tested at the end of the month to see if the if sister B was pregnant, she was, then sister A decided to test and she ended up pregnant too after years of infertility, doctors said the only explanation they could come up with was the low dose aspirin regimen she started that same cycle!

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/what-is-baby-aspirin-and-how-is-it-related-to-fertility.html

I think it can be used for people who have had recurrent miscarriages as it thins the blood, and clotting can sometimes cause the MCs because the blood can't get to the embryo (I think)

However, I did read that in healthy women who have not had recurrent MC that it can actually cause MC as it thins blood that doesn't need to be thinned....

This is only from a little bit of research I did because I was also considering taking it.

I know what you're saying about the sisters, but she had obviously been trying a long time...

I'm not saying don't take it just wanted to tell you what I've read about it :hugs:

I had a chemical too last cycle, I wouldn't worry - I doubt this means you have any issues. Around 60% of first pregnancies end in a chemical apparently it's just most people don't have a poas addiction like us so they don't know! :haha:

x x x

yeah i read that too, that it can be bad.. i'm kinda 50/50 on it but TMI! during AF it's basically all huge clots, so i think i'll try it this cycle and see if it makes any difference. or maybe not. i'm not sure. so far i've been taking it for about a week, i've read some conflicting stories and my doc is a total idiot, wont even talk to me about TTC until i've been trying for a year, so i can't ask him about any of this. hm. i wonder if clots during AF is an indicator of sticky blood. gonna have to do some more research :haha:

what about.. if i quit baby aspirin and took royal jelly? or do you think royal jelly, maca and vitex is just a bit too much?

Hmmm I don't know the first thing about Royal Jelly!

Damn my Acupunturist is always asking about clots in my period so I could have asked her what they mean but I saw her yesterday and now I'm not going back for 2 weeks!

I didn't mean to put you off! Maybe try it this month and just see?

Your doc is crap! Can you not just see someone else there?

If you search baby aspirin on this forum you can go through the threads that people have posted about it and see what they say :shrug:

x x x

totally looking for a good doc.
i'm thinking i might toss the baby aspirin and use the royal jelly, just need to know whether i should quit taking vitex/royal jelly after o. damn internet is giving me no results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->