Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

something i'm taking made me so sick today :( got nauseous but i took a nap and it went away. think it was either the maca or grapefruit juice, i took my capsule with a large glass of grapefruit juice and about 15 minutes later i was rolling in bed ready to puke.
thought i'd let you girls know, the red raspberry leaf tea is SO GOOD! had my first cup today and already want another for the taste.
can't wait to start temping and get to bd'ing! so glad this thread was started or i may have never heard of maca. i hope it will jump start in my system and just give me my darn bfp already... haha!

what brand of maca are you ladies taking? which brand is better?

i'm taking soloray. solaray? something like that. you just want to make sure it's maca and that there's nothing else in it, read the ingredients!

Hi Heather!

I take almost the same as you but use conceive plus not zestica...

Yeh don't try and read through the thread, it's mainly just us lot talking a lot of rubbish!!

Anyway, yes maca can be taken all through the cycle. I take 4 capsules/day, which I think is 2000mg, but you can take 3000mg..

Hope that helps :hugs:

x x x
Thanks SBB I will get some for next cycle, just a quickie I note your on Clomid how come you take CD5 to CD10?

Thanks SBB I will get some for next cycle, just a quickie I note your on Clomid how come you take CD5 to CD10?

That's purely because I didn't get it until CD5 so I literally couldn't take it any earlier! I think next cycle (although hopefully there won't be a next cycle!) I'll take it 3-7 or something.

I think earlier days = more eggs, later days = fewer eggs, but better quality..

x x x

Hi Girls!

Ok, so I'm trying to attach my pics, I've had to make the quality crap for it to upload them.. Plus the photos are crap but there you go!

ETA - The words are from the Jimi Hendrix song Little Wing (do you like my use of ETA there Kell!) The photos are ok if you click on them x x

Mamaxm hope you're feeling better :p

Darknlovely I don't know the brand, I chucked the pack it came in but just make sure you go for organic and you'll be fine

Kell how was your weekend hun?

Welshie what you up to? Nice day yesterday? did callum enjoy his swimming party?!

x x x

Attachments

• Art1.jpg
    Art1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 11
  • ART2.jpg
    ART2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 9
im taking the Navitas brand, but im taking the powder form, not capsule.

Whenever I start, I'll be taking clomid on days cd 5-9, then waiting out until the 21st to do bloods....

Delia hun here's that thread I mentioned

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/306982-my-chart-looks-crazy.html

x x x

Hello Ladies!!! Thank You for the Warm Welcome!!! :)

I was suppose to start the Maca yesterday but we didn't get until today! So we both started taking it today, CD 18 for me! :)

I'm hoping everyone is having a Beautiful Weekend!!!! Can't wait to see more BFP's comin out of this Thread!!!!!

Gooooooo MACA!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hello Ladies!!! Thank You for the Warm Welcome!!! :)

I was suppose to start the Maca yesterday but we didn't get until today! So we both started taking it today, CD 18 for me! :)

I'm hoping everyone is having a Beautiful Weekend!!!! Can't wait to see more BFP's comin out of this Thread!!!!!

Gooooooo MACA!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hi, hope you don't mind me jumping in on this thread. I tried to read it all but then the server closed down and now am pushed for time and about to duck out and try to find some maca. I want to try this but am unsure on a few of the finer points, can you please help me?
1. Do you take it for the entire cycle?
2. Do you continue during pregnancy?
3. Any other tips and hints you can think of.
Thanks!

Thanks SBB- thanks for finding that link for me. That was really interesting. I'll have to ask about it at my next appt. I don't have any of those symptoms except for the erratic temps.

Welcome Soph77!:hi:

I think most if not everyone so far on this thread takes the maca throughout the entire cycle. There is some literature that says it is safe to take throughout your pregnancy because its a natural food, but there are also some sites that don't suggest taking it while you are pregnant. I think it is a matter of preference.

I think most of the gals on here prefer taking the capsules because of the harsh taste :sick:( I take the powder form ) but the taste is tolerable if you mix it into a protein shake? or even with some oj.....

It might give you an extra boost of energy so might not be a good idea to take it late in the day- as it may keep you up at night.

HEY SOPH! i take the solaray maca tablets and i take 2100 mg a day (4 pills). this is my first cycle taking it but i'm going to take it throughout the whole cycle, and i'm not sure yet if i'll stop or not when i get pregnant. i think i'll ease slowly off of it to be safe.

SBB- that picture is AMAZING!!! did you make it?

Thanks Delilah and mama. Just got back from the health shop with a 220 bottle of maca $50 OMG! And mama you inspired me, I got some raspberry leaf tea too. I figure i will need something to get rid of the maca taste! I got the capsules but even they stink!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think I should start now? I'm a couple of days away from af?

Hi Soph welcome to the Maca party!

Yes we take it throughout the cycle, Kelster has got her BFP and has stopped, but it is perfectly safe if you did want to continue taking it through pregnancy...

So what does this rasberry leaf tea do? I want some!!

x x x

Hi Soph welcome to the Maca party!

Yes we take it throughout the cycle, Kelster has got her BFP and has stopped, but it is perfectly safe if you did want to continue taking it through pregnancy...

So what does this rasberry leaf tea do? I want some!!

x x x

It is supposed to 'tone your uterus', whatever that means! Make it a nice cosy place to implant! Haven't tried it yet but I think I will now.

Lol I've heard of people wanting toned abs, bum, legs, but never uterus!! :rofl:

If I don't get my bfp this time I'll try it!

X x x

Hmmm I would have to say I am pleasantly surprised! The dried tea leaves themselves don't smell that great but the tea is very nice! i used 1 sugar but I am wondering if I could halve that and it would still be nice. Delicious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->