Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

SBB i read somewhere (don't quote me though!) that brown bleeding can be a sign of low circulation through the uterus, but i think it was referring more around AF time.
hope it's implantation bleeding! that's what i had (the pink CM) last cycle before my stupid chem :cry:

So today was my second day of maca and rrl tea. Yesterday i only had 2 capsules, today i had 3. Prob have 3 again tomorrow and the 4 the next day. It says that 5 capsules is equiv to 1 teaspoon so I will get to that in a few days - don't want to freak out my system! Is one teaspoon enough?
I tries the rrl tea today with only half a sugar, was better with a whole!

i'm curious to know if 1 teaspoon is enough too. soph, how many mg are in your capsules?

i'm curious to know if 1 teaspoon is enough too. soph, how many mg are in your capsules?

640mg (1/5 teaspoon)

My bottle says to take 1-5 caps twice a day, so that is up to 2 teaspoons. But I don't want to take too much because I want to keep everything balanced, kwim? But I also don't want to take too little, hmm what a quandary!

so i'd have to take 6 to get a teaspoon. ugh. but i totally will if that's how much i should be taking!
also, i took three for three days and then started taking four after that, my body didn't seem to mind it at all, maca doesn't have the same effect other herbs or medicines have on the body because it's a food.
natural fertility info says the same- 2,000 to 3,000 mg per day. i'll keep looking around and see what i can find :)

If I take 5 that is 3200mg so i guess 4/5 for me is fine.
You're a wealth of information mama, what would we do without you :)

it's because i'm an herbaholic and a googleholic. can't help myself. hahaha!
i think i'll up my dose one more pill too. can't hurt. so i'll be getting.. 2650. oh boy would i like to get up to 3,000 but 6 pills a day.. that would bring me to 3150. 6 pills.. don't know if i can do it! haha! i'll start with 5.

did anyone ever take two at a time? anyone? is there anything bad about it besides an extra bit of energy? i could totally take 6 if i could take two at a time.

SBB i read somewhere (don't quote me though!) that brown bleeding can be a sign of low circulation through the uterus, but i think it was referring more around AF time.
hope it's implantation bleeding! that's what i had (the pink CM) last cycle before my stupid chem :cry:

Hey hun I was worried it means something like that :nope: is there anything I can do about it though? My acupuncturist did some points in my tummy to increase flow around uterus (they really hurt!) but perhaps it didn't work enough. I also had this spotting the month before last so looks like its every cycle... Maybe next time I'll go to her before OV then after so she can work more on that...
I had the pink diluted CM on my chemical too... Not sure what it means though?

x x x

did anyone ever take two at a time? anyone? is there anything bad about it besides an extra bit of energy? i could totally take 6 if i could take two at a time.

Hey girls, I take 2 in the morning then 2 at lunch time. Sometimes more, and nothing bad has ever happened to me! I have done 4 all at once before when I forget my morning ones!

Mine are 500mg I think

x x x

ooh thanks SBB. you could do an aspirin reg. to increase circulation or try red clover and red raspberry tea combo if you want something more natural, not to say you wont get your bfp this cycle :thumbup: the brown blood was mostly talking about around time for AF i think, not when implantation would be happening. but if you get it during AF too (i did after my chem for the first time ever, very strange, i've never seen it before.. my body must have really been cleaning out) it's supposed to mean circ. is poor and your body isn't cleaning out all the way which wont make a good home for bean.
FX'd you wont have to worry about that though! hopefully there's already a little one cooking :)

Just a little question, anyone have some serious farting issues when they stated taking maca?:wacko:
Or maybe it is the tea
Stinky!!!!

Ha ha Soph can't say I have lol!

Mamaxm thanks hun, I get the brown spotting quite a bit around various times in my cycle... I get it before af sometimes and at the end of af.. I've also had it at ov time and just before. I think i'll speak to acupuncturist about it and also try some other remedies that you've suggested...

Hopefully I won't need them but we'll see!

Wow I have got proper AF feeling this morning, it bloody better not be AF it's way too early!!

X x x

morning :wave:

umm SBB temp went UP nice.... I felt the same way- thought AF was coming, very crampy and yuck- PMA PMA PMA PMA

ok off to get my frigin TAXES done.......... UGH I hate doing taxes but the deadline is Thursday

and OH YEAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR HUBBY.... ripe ole age of 41 today LOL

gotta change my siggy now

I had to stop taking the Maca ladies :shrug: I started breaking out like I was 16 again.. I've always had clear skin and after taking that for a bit my skin was being rebellious.. and I mean BAD! The deep, cystic kind of pimples.. ouch :( I'll probably start taking it again when I start TTC again, but for now.. I'm taking it easy. It'll be worth the awful face if I can conceive with it :happydance:

But DH is still taking it. So I am still gonna come in and talk with you fantabulous maca ladies.. :blush: Hope everyone is doing well!

Hey Bella - sorry you had to stop taking it hun, that's a shame - but I can see why, it's not great to be getting loads of spots!

Well I've changed my temp yesterday to the original temp, I woke up at 6 and took it, then tossed and turned and went back to sleep and took it at 7.30 again. I used the 7.30 one but I guess the 6.00 could be ID? Doubt it though it's not below coverline...
I also did same thing day before with waking times, and the 6am one was higher, then 9am really high so I did FF corrector and went in the middle... That make any sense?!

I am feeling crap today - bit down :cry: just don't feel like I've done it this month...

I think I've got hayfever, woke up with sore throat, keep sneezing and sniffing - I don't get hayfever!

I went for my bloods they won't test for pregnancy and they don't at all anyway.

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->