Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL photo SBB!!!! MY goodness :)

I had a great weekend in PA, perfect weather- it was tad bit hard though, while everyone was enjoying a cold brew- I drank juice.. :rofl: but it really didn't bother me at all- :)

welcome to all the new ladies to the thread. my my how many newbies just over a weekend.THAT IS AWESOME

ok off to work

TTYL

Thanks Kell! :hugs:

Glad you had a lovely weekend... Yep summer is going to be hard not drinking at BBQs etc... Ah well all worth it... :p

TTYL!!

x x x

Here's another pic of it, by the way the fireplace bit is made of electrical wire, we needed a plug socket over the other side of the room, and rather than digging out all the walls etc and making a mess, we thought we could make the wire decorative so we made a fireplace surround out of it! When I say we, I mean me, OH had nothing to do with it!!

x x x

Attachments

• ART3.jpg
    ART3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 10
hey girls good morning! i was wondering if maca made your temps any higher when you first started taking it, got a high temp this morning and yesterdays was on the higher side too for it being before o. it's either the femaprin, RRLT or the maca doing it and i'm going to figure out who! haha! not that i'll quit any of them.. i'm just hoping it will also rise my post o temps or there will be no reason to chart. haha.

hey girls good morning! i was wondering if maca made your temps any higher when you first started taking it, got a high temp this morning and yesterdays was on the higher side too for it being before o. it's either the femaprin, RRLT or the maca doing it and i'm going to figure out who! haha! not that i'll quit any of them.. i'm just hoping it will also rise my post o temps or there will be no reason to chart. haha.

Hi hun no I can't say I've noticed that... Just looked at my charts and my coverline is the same as before I started taking it...

x x x

darnit must've been the femaprin. or RRLT? ugh i hope they drop, or this mornings temp was a fluke. i bought 90 days VIP and i want to use them. haha.

You've only got one temp on your chart hun... what are your temps normally??

Sorry just looked, yeh they're quite a bit lower normally huh...

x x x

lol what's your vegetarian ticker all about?! I'm a veggie too!

x x x

SBB- just beautiful

Mamaxm- here is my chart with Maca and Femaprin- compare-

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d0bf5

i'm doing to 30 day veggie challenge! i desperately want to go vegetarian so i thought i'd start out with a 30 day challenge (i can stick to anything for 30 days!) and then at the end of it decide if i'd like to continue or not. i was vegan for a few months and wasn't taking vitamins so my energy was shot and i went right back to meat. i think i'll start slow this time, although i don't think i'll be going vegan if i get my bfp, watched a show on discovery health about it and it's too risky, accidentally eating dairy or egg (which is surprisingly easy unless you're living strictly on fruits and veggies) can harm the little bean after being vegan for so long and i don't want to risk it.

oh wow that's a relief kel. thank you so much!
hope that bean is enjoying it's time with you! and i know you're enjoying the time :haha:

oh wow that's a relief kel. thank you so much!
hope that bean is enjoying it's time with you! and i know you're enjoying the time :haha:

no problem :)

I sure am enjoying MY time with him/her and I sure hope s/he is too :)

thanks sweetie :hugs: all seems good for now... on pins and needles til April 30th

i'm doing to 30 day veggie challenge! i desperately want to go vegetarian so i thought i'd start out with a 30 day challenge (i can stick to anything for 30 days!) and then at the end of it decide if i'd like to continue or not. i was vegan for a few months and wasn't taking vitamins so my energy was shot and i went right back to meat. i think i'll start slow this time, although i don't think i'll be going vegan if i get my bfp, watched a show on discovery health about it and it's too risky, accidentally eating dairy or egg (which is surprisingly easy unless you're living strictly on fruits and veggies) can harm the little bean after being vegan for so long and i don't want to risk it.

I imagine that's quite hard if you eat meat usually - I have been veggie forever so don't know what I'm missing! I couldn't eat meat at all now, doubt I ever will. I just can't get over what it is I'd be eating!

Yeh agree about vegan, that's a harsh diet and I don't think it's very healthy at all..
Just being a veggie you have to watch you get enough protein and iron, let alone vegan!

x x x

What's happening Welshie where are you?!

Kell how you doing hun? How you feeling - you got any preggo symtoms yet?

I have got a tiny bit of spotting, just brown CM really. Exactly what I had last cycle at 6dpo!

x x x

I have got a tiny bit of spotting, just brown CM really. Exactly what I had last cycle at 6dpo!

NO FRIGIN WAY.. hot dang.... that is awesome to hear....

I have SOME symptons- and mean just SOME and nothing major either.. very tired- kinda moody- my (.)(.) kinda sorta hurt not really.. other then that NOTHING- which has had me a bit concerned

does anyone have a recommend dosage of maca to take a day? i just ordered some and i'm really excited to try it for DH's visit in juneeeee :)

Kell it's still early days hun, I wouldn't be expecting much yet... :hugs:

Nevertogether I take 4 capsules a day, which is 2000mg I think, but you can take up to 3000mg...

Let us know how you get on with it!

x x x

but still.... possible IB????? now I wanna see a tad temp dip and then go back up again!!!

I am crossing everything and still saying lil prayers each day :hugs:

Oh lol I meant you shouldn't be expecting anything yet cos it's early days :haha:

But yes I guess same applies to me! Last cycle I had this then had some pink diluted CM a couple of days later.... I have got my blood test tomorrow I'm going to ask them to test for pregnancy too! They might say no though!

I soooooooo hope it is IB. But I do get that browny CM a lot so doubt it!

Thank you sweetie you're the best :hugs: I want to be bump buddies!

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->