Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

thanx tnt...just feeling a bit down, all you girls are doing so well on your maca and getting bfps :cry: and im not :cry:

i really hope my liver is all good next blood test :thumbup: and its not some fat being deposited into it :( so then ill throw out the vitex and start on the maca what will they do if it is fat being deposited in my liver? how does that get fixed :shrug: :cry:

i am happy for you girls cause i know what you are all going through...just having a down moment :cry:

heyloo ladiesss :hi:

wow i havent been on here in ages now!!

how are you all??

well my maca arrived 2 days after i ordered it, havent started taking it yet as i have a day 21 blood test 2mra so i will be taking it from tuesday!!

anybody got some BFP news???

x

Sorry you feeling down Dandy, hope you can get yourself sorted out, liver ok, and get back on the Maca really soon! :hugs: It gave me a really strong Ovulation, and this feels like a stronger pregnancy already so I do believe in the Maca! :thumbup: I believe you will get your BFP sooner than you think. :flower:

TNT, your chart def looks like you Oved, and the creamy CM isn't fertile, I get it after Ov, more so when pregnant. Just relax babes, you have covered all the bases, I have a good feeling....:hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Goodnight everyone, kids are back at school tomorrow so busy day. :hugs:

thanx night lucy sleep well :hugs:

i really hope for a BFP now!! :blush: or when i Ov is fine too :haha: but if not i hope when i get back on the maca it makes a strong Ov again and a strong pregnancy :thumbup: before xmas would be nice...i sooooo cant wait to tell my family im pg they will all be soo excited

Im sorry Dandy that your down. I was like that last cycle when we got a few BFPS on here. But still super happy for everyone...you just want it for yourself. I really hope this helps and maybe a break is what you need. But really REALLY hope fat isn't depositing on your liver...that sounds scary. IDK what they would do for it.

I didn't know maca could cause a stronger OV. hmmm :shrugs:

Keep your head up hun. We are all here for you. Just need to get through this then you will be BFP central and can tell your family. :hugs: I just know it will happen for you.

Thank you Lucy! I sure hope so to! Im going to try to calm down a bit! :haha: Have a good night hun and get some rest for that maca bean! :hugs:

:wave: hi girls! i'm in podgorica, montenegro right now going back home today. miss DH already!

Hey TNT just had to add, I can't be 100% sure the Maca caused a strong Ovulation. It just seems like some coincidence that after I start it I get a really painful Ovulation which I never had before. :wacko:

Never, hope you had a lovely time with your DH. :winkwink:

thank you lucy :hugs: congrats on your :bfp:! i'm hoping DH and i caught the eggy, but we don't know. i ditched the thermometer, OPK's, everything so i wouldn't be stressed out. and it worked because all i worried about was :sex: and time with my DH :) however, don't know when i ovulated so i'm just hoping. hehe. i know i did because i have been bloated and now i'm not, but not sure if i did before i saw DH on saturday or after. we will see! bring on november 26! i can't wait to see him again!

Morning Lovelies:hi:

Never....So glad you had a fab time with DH:thumbup: Definately think ditching the thermometer etc was a fab idea...have everything crossed for you sweets:hugs:

Dandy...so sorry you've been feeling down lately chick:hugs: When will you get your blood test results? You'll get your lil maca warrior...you'll see:hugs:

Lucy...How you feeling this morning hun?

TNT...Completely understand about trying not to SS babe....just wish it wasn't so damn hard:dohh::lol: What you up to today?

Morning to everyone else who hasn't checked in yet...hope to catch y'all later :hugs:xxx

Thank you Lucy....I have never been able to tell I was Oving until this TTC journey. I think the clomid and Maca is the cause for that cause to me it feels like AF when I Ov. :dohh: How are you doing hunni?

Never- So glad you had a great time with DH. Half of BnB is rooten for ya and crossen everything and throwing you bucket loads of :dust: :haha:

Welsh- Ya this SS is crazy. I wish we could tell ourselves to quit it cause its like have anxiety for two weeks straight. :haha: I am doing pretty good. I went to the bathroom last night and wiped and there was a pinkish red spot. :shrug: I dont think I wiped too hard and there was no BDing. So who knows. Its gone now, just that one time. So I didn't even mark it down as "spotting" on FF because I assume it has to be more than just a spot on the paper. How is your 2ww going?

:hi: to everyone else! Hope you all had a great weekend.

:wave: never.....I'm soooo happy you had a great and unstressful time with DH. I think you did the right thing, though i went to stalk and realised there was nothing to stalk :haha: lets hope Wispy and Lucy have started a new thread of :bfp:

TnT....your chart is looking pretty good and its looks like all bases have been covered! Good luck hun :hugs:

:hugs: Dandy, I'm sorry your feeling a little down. It must be soooo frustrating having to wait for tests on your liver before you can crack on with things. I would say just keep up with the regular :sex: and you never know, you may get a surprise :D I hope so hun!!

:wave: welshie :hugs: how you doing?

Hi :hi:

TNT, you had a spot...isn't that spotting then? And you are around 6/7 dpo? :winkwink: well that IS promising!!!

Never I really hope you caught the egg, must be so hard for you not seeing DH. :hugs:

Welshie I was so bloated today my jeans hurt when I do them up! :wacko: Still in shock I think though. How are you? :flower:

Dandy hope you feeling ok today! :hugs:

Hi Linny :hi:

happy 19 weeks linny! :yipee:

i'm hoping we caught it too girls, but can't be too hopeful. we only :sex: three times total saturday and sunday, so if ovulation was friday then i'm out. but i don't know. :shrug: can't do much about it now, just to wait! :)

Linny- Thank you. I really REALLY tried to do everything right this time. We shall see I guess. You get to find out the sex of your little maca bub next week! :happydance: do you have any guesses to what you might think it is?

Lucy- I read awhile ago on some other threads on here that these women had spotting for like a full day and had to wear a panty liner. Mine was only a spot each time I wiped, which was only a couple times. So IDK if that classifies "spotting" or me looking too much into it. :shrug: My OH keeps telling me that im looking too much into it and stop because I might be giving myself false hopes....which could be true. I tend to do that sometimes or expect the worse. Are you going to get one of those tummy band things to go over your jeans sense they aren't fitting as well anymore? :happydance: I think they are so neat! :hugs:

Never- my thing is about the temps....this is the highest it has been ever sense I started. But what if it gets to 99 range? Isn't that considered a low grade fever? So im wondering how much higher my temps can even get. :dohh: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->