Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hiya ladies, have read pretty much this whole thread today when should have been ironing lol

Think I'm gonna give maca a try and as I get brown discharge leading up to period for couple of days do you think its worth trying raspberry leaf tea? I don't spot in my cycle and am pretty reg between 28-32 days but always have brown blood pre af, even on the pill I did so maybe it will help me?

Will get OH to take some too, can't do any harm can it lol

Its lovely to see how close you've all become aswell and hope this will be a thread full of bfps!

Ticktock I can't believe you've read almost the whole thread!! It's mainly just us talking crap! :rofl:

Anyway yes defo give maca a try and join our little group! I think my spotting has decreased on maca, hasn't gone completely but it is a natural vegetable and as kell always says these things take a while to work and everyone has different experiences with it too... I'd try the raspberry leaf tea too, I'm going to next month...

Good luck :dust:

X x x

It was interesting! plus I am a nosy cow lol :mamafy:

I will be interested to see how it goes as in the past my useless gps have just bunged me on the bcp which was evil to my body and so glad to be off it!

Good luck everyone!

Yep same here, none of the bcps ever helped with the spotting though...

X x x

Morning ladies :hi:

Well update from me, feeling better today :D Last night at midnight before bed I checked my CM/CP and there was bright red blood there... This morning it's back to brown but I've got the familiar AF pains... I really hope something hasn't gone wrong and I'm going to get stupidly early period! Fingers crossed it's implantation bleed, temp is high this morning...

How is everyone doing today?

Welshie where are you hun? I miss you! :hugs:

x x x

Wow SBB...that is quite a spike in your temp! Still holding out for you...I know it has to be hard trying to be patient to be able to test...but...glad you aren't feeling too yucky this am.

still -opks for me. i've lost track of what day i am on. i'll have to look at my calendar.

Welcome TickTock!!

Hope you get your +opk soon delia - must be driving you mad now!

I might test in the morning, Kell said I was allowed at 9DPO!!

x x x

Morning

Hey SBB NICE temp rise... and I told ya 9 days but you can go ahead and do it today if you wish.. LOL cause I know I would be doing it myself ( I AM STILL TAKING one a day :rofl: ) .. and make sure you let us know if you see ANYTHING....

Delila- I hope you get a + soon also... thinking of ya :hugs:

sooo didn't make it in to work today- morning sickness has set in....it is more or less gagging and gettting that I am gonna throw up feeling..YUCK.. but I am glad I am feeling something finally

ok back to work

check in later

Yipee I'm glad you feel sick :rofl:

I think I will be more than happy to feel sick once I've got my bfp!

x x x

Hi Ladies :flower:

I've just been scanning this thread and Im interested in starting MACA. Can I ask where did you purchase it? I checked Holland & Barrett and they just have Horny goat weed with MACA - did you order it online and if so from where.

Thanks everyone. :thumbup:

Hi Hun, a few of us got ours from www.creativenature.co.uk they sell the powder and the capsules, I've got the capsules...

I'm sure you can also get it from Amazon, just make sure whatever you buy is organic...

Let us know how you get on!

x x x

Well - officially no. But sneakily yes. But it's an IC, I had been for a wee 10 minutes before and drunk a pint of water and a cup of tea, so it doesn't actually count! Oh it was BFN obviously...

I may test in the morning x x x :D

Well - officially no. But sneakily yes. But it's an IC, I had been for a wee 10 minutes before and drunk a pint of water and a cup of tea, so it doesn't actually count! Oh it was BFN obviously...

I may test in the morning x x x :D

LOL just like me- being all sneaky---- but umm yeah after water and tea (bleck can't do tea :rofl:) are you sure there's NO possbile line after the time limit???

Yeh I'm pretty sure... I'll do one with fmu but I think it's too early anyway....

X x x

Ps how you feeling now and how was Jeffs birthday?
X x x

can i join the maca wagon?? i just ordered mine and i'm very excited to try it!!

Of course you can Hun! You have To let us know how you get on!

X x x

Ps how you feeling now and how was Jeffs birthday?
X x x

yeah I think it way to early too.. I know it is so hard to wait... grrrrr LOL :hugs:

feeling okey dokey now... heartburn, very watery mouth and BIG- I can't button my pants already- i am no small gal (you know I am tall but not skinny-that crap went out the door once I turned 21 LOL but I sure use to be really skinny) anyhoo so I do have a bit of a tummy (just a beer roll) but I could zip and button- I can't now... but THANKS FOR ASKING!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

can i join the maca wagon?? i just ordered mine and i'm very excited to try it!!

you going to have your OH take it as well?? it is very good for the men as well... I got mine to take it and he is STUBBORN and he was an Army guy too LOL long ago though- he got out in 1992 huu rahhhh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->