Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I am gonna be REALLY mad if all this peeing doesn't mean something.......

i <3 qualifying kel! i did my PT test last friday. was super surprised. i got 2 miles in 16:15. 70 situps in 2 minutes and 31 pushups (i didn't try very hard, lol) in 2 minutes. :blush:

....And I'm complaining of 30mins of a dvd:dohh:....Oh my abs have a lot to learn:winkwink::rofl: That's amazing thou honey...well done you:yipee::hugs:

HOLY SCHNIKIES.........

I just changed my Ovacue cycle length because I entered 50day cycle.. so I changed it to a 34 day cycle.....

the monitor puts me at TODAY as my most fertile with my readings I have been doing .. ooohh good lord we gotta get bedding baby!!!!!

I also did play around with my chart if I get 2 more days of high temps, guess what day FF puts me O'ing???? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm today.. whoop whoop
That is the best news ever Kel!!! Hope you catch that eggy sweets....everything crossed!:hugs:

Hey chicks!!

Never & AJ our two week waiters, symptoms are good and I'm keeping a whole heap of PMA for you both right now!!!! Jeez I can't wait for the testing to commence :D :hugs:

Welshie....WAHOO on the vits, you'l be rattling soon enough!! Just PM your address hun and I'l pop the sticks in the post :hugs:

Aww Kel....everyone's ganging up :rofl: :rofl: WE WANT PMA!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:
Thanks Babe, I'll do it now:hugs:

eek sbb i dont want clomid if it means a boy!! that will not suck...but it wont help the luck of the draw thingy very much :dohh:

Maybe try the soy hun....natures clomid....got our gorgeous Linny her little princess:winkwink: We could try it together:friends:

^that sounds like a good idea, you could both try the soy together.

Welshie I say BOTH go with the SOY babe.. try it like everyone said- it won't hurt at all... and if that doesn't work--- which I have all the faith it will,, then you can go with the clomid.... but make SURE you head to the doc's early enough...

dam I have a dull backache all day today- right (.) ta ta is a tad tender- but the back def hurts

I just gotta pop this photo in here.. this is from Saturday at the wedding reception....

MY ENTIRE FAMILY- this is it-- no joke...

see me and my lil man Jeff-- hee hee I told ya I was MUCH taller then him...
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs319.ash2/59905_1605902914574_1446205417_31629903_6267215_n.jpg

:wohoo:...Kel's Ovaries are getting ready to do some PINGING!!!!...:wohoo:

Backache is a good Ov sign hun....god Jeff wont know what's hit him when he gets in:winkwink:....Don't mess with the power of the ovary Jeff....it wont be restrained:lol:

I'm definately going to try the soy hun, bought some today along with all my other vits...going to pick up some cod liver oil, vit c & e and get the doc to check my ferritin levels cos my body's iron stores have been at virtually 0 in the past...yet another thing that I have learnt today that can hinder the big Ov:dohh: I want this christmas bfp!....And I want all on here that are still ttc as bumpalicious bump buddies:winkwink:....I think that's enough PMA to stand me in the teacher's (SBB) pet corner!:amartass::haha:

That's a fab photo babe....lovely to have all the family together like that...I don't think mine is much larger:dohh:
You and Jeff so look good together hun....you know when you get that warm feeling that surrounds a couple that are truly meant for one another....you and Jeff give that feeling:hugs:

AJ...when are you going to test sweets? It's all looking and sounding so promising I'm keeping everything crossed for a :bfp: for you:hugs:

kel great picture! I love seeing family photos like that! Also, I am with SBB dont stress yet, i didnt ov on clomid till cd 17 or 18 and I usually oved around cd 14 or 15 without clomid.

TNT - OMG October 1st is also my bday! Awesome day isnt it??????

Tick - well I hope I am able to try without trying if you can unerstand that. I really dont miss the anxious 2ww and would prefer to just let it happen, though I know my personality will not allow that! LOL

Welsh - I am with sbb and kel...try the soy!

Never - hunny I hope you are feeling better, I also wish I knew what dpo you were so I could stalk correctly!

AJ - great chart, I cant wait to see your temp tomorrow!

everyone else...hope you are having a great day and night!

afm - af has left the building....I have just booked a trip to upstate New York...we are going up to the mountains...it is for my bday...it was to be a baby making trip but I have to wait one more cycle so now it will just be a fun trip where dtd will come naturally! I cant wait to go! We leave sept 30th and return on Oct 10th.

:happydance: yay kel go get some :sex:

welshie lemme know how the soy goes. I would love to do it with you, but cant atm, im not allowed to have any meds at least till my blood test on oct 1, then i see the gyn on oct 16 so i prob shouldnt start anything before then.

if the gyn prescribes me clomid do i have to do it? or could i try the soy first?

they gyn will prob make me go for more blood tests...i prob shouldnt start on anything till she has finished her diagnosis with me :dohh: i would love to try the soy :dohh: cant start it now anyways as i havent Oved and AF is not on the way :dohh:

Welshie I don't kno wen to test, I guess when I can't take it anymore. I'm pretty sure today is too early tho so we'll see.

aww thanks Welsie.. :hugs:

I surely HOPE my ovaries are getting ready to PING...

Dandy...You never know hun I could still be waiting for the witch....the longest of my anovulatory cycles was 73 days:dohh:....Maca and Soy buddies sounds good to me:thumbup:
I'm sure if she gave you clomid you could try soy first....I guess it would depend whether she's going to organise scans for follicle monitoring etc....maybe discuss going the natural route with soy before clomid and see what she says.

Either way hun...if you're using soy or clomid we'll get them ovaries stimulated:dance::lol:

TTC-- yay your trip is booked ---upstate NY is BEAUTIFUL this time of the month....

Dandy-- you can't do either soy or clomid until AF shows sweetie.. it has to taken in the beginning of your cycle to get the ovaries up and running and ready to O

AJ you are a good girl cause I would be testing by at least CD 9 or 10 especially if I have one more temp rise tomorrow

AJ....I would probably say leave it to 11/12dpo....maybe Saturday? You could be test buddies with Never:yipee::winkwink:

would a gyn know anything about soy? if she is going to do scans and what not then i think ill do what she says being the dr im sure she knows more about it than me, and if that doesnt work i can try the soy on my own, might try some acupuncture if i can find a place. i just really hope the clomid doesnt set me up for a boy only :dohh: i would most love a girlie

TTC...Hey Sweetie....That's fab that you've got your birthday holiday planned and what a wonderful treat to finish the last couple of weeks of the long wait that you've had to begin ttc again:hugs: A fab holiday could make it a lucky first cycle back on the bus....I'm sending :dust: just in case:winkwink::hugs:

Dandy...I'm not sure how common scans are...I've heard people mention it on here but as with everything ttc related it seems to depend what part of the world you're in.
I'm sure your gyne will be fab sweets...just keep an open mind is all I say:hugs:

Kel - do you have any suggestions on what to do while we are there, I have never seen the leaves change before and I told dh that a few months ago, so he organize this....isnt he wonderful? Sometimes he makes me feel like a 15 yr old girl in love for the first time!

Welsh - aw thanks for the dust hun, i really appreciate it! I hope you are right!

Aj - I always waited until af was late, which was around 16 dpo but of course never made it there b/c I have never had a bfp! It is really a personal choice I think, I just dont handle bfn's very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->