Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:hi:Kel:hugs:
I hope it's not going to be another long one for you sweets:hugs: I just stalked you...temps are looking ok....just googled as well and they say between 5-12 days after the last tablet is Ov typically occurs....so PMA missy you're still within the time frame...go seduce that man!
How is the ovacue working for you?

xxx:hugs:xxx

Thanks Lindsey....:hugs:
I hope you are ov sweets, did you want me to add you to the testing page for two weeks time?:winkwink::hugs:

Aw welshie :hugs: it's so tough for you. I ant believe how long they'll let this go on for!
Clomid multiples aren't that likely... In the clomid preg thread theres only one set of twins...
TRY SOY!!! what have you got to lose? If it works, great! If it doesn't.. well it's no worse than what you're going through now :shrug:
Personally I'd just go for it!
Lots of love hun you know we're here for you :hugs:

Kell. Erm can we have some pma please? Slap your wrist. It's cd15 I will not have you giving up already. I ov'd cd18 on the clomid when I took it 5-9. Anything up to about 10 days after the last tablet. So no negativity until cd20. OK??

Consider yourself told off. :haha:

X x x

Thanks SBB:hugs:
I've just said to Kel that I'd book in to see the doc next week and ask for clomid...see what she says whilst I also ask her to refer me to a new gyne.

Heaps of :hugs: babe....and an affectionate pat for Baby Jesus:winkwink::hugs:

Just editing....I'm booked in to see the doc on Tuesday at 10:30am....FX'd now that the witch holds off until then so if he does give me clomid that I'm not too late to take it.

Just out of interest hun...you said that there is only one set of twins in the clomid pg club are they many on team :pink: or are most on team :blue:....not that it matters just curious:lol:

Consider yourself told off

LOL ooohhh shita I have been told off by SBB.. ok ok I will wait til CD20 then I will start the complaining.. :rofl: and OUCH that slap hurt.... :rofl:

Welshie..:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: you need to take the clomid on certain days in your cycle so at this point you would want the figin witch to show.. I took mine 5-9 MOST take from 2-6.....

:rofl: :rofl: Kel getting told off, love it!!!! Now only PMA allowed for five more days :hugs: :hugs: :D I am actually shocked I'm team :pink:, apart from you ladies everyone thought I was having a boy :D

Awww welshie, I wish i could come over and give you a big big :hugs:.......so I'l send the next best thing :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I can't begin to imagine how it must feel to constantly get told to wait before they will help you! Its insane that the times you had your losses your time for help started all over again. Its makes no sense, surely they would WANT to help you?? Grrrrrrrr!!!!

I think soy is defo worth a shot. I ovulated quite late in my cycle so the month I took soy my ovulation was CD17 :yipee: and thats the month i caught the eggy. What have you got to lose hun :hugs:

:hugs:Thanks Linny:hugs:
It does suck that the waiting game just restarts with each loss but according to my gyne even thou a loss it proves that you could get pregnant at that point....silly :mamafy::haha:
I may try and pick up some soy on friday just incase the witch comes too early to be able to use clomid next cycle....I don't think it will but you never know:dohh:
How much soy did you take hun? Did you take it at any particular part of the day? Did you use preseed or anything with it? Where did you get it from...I just looked on Holland and Barrett and they don't sell it in smaller bottles than 120capsules (750mg ones)....might have a look in Tesco later, when I pick up some epo and folic acid.
I need to pick up some more cbfm sticks as well....poor monitor is just as confused as I am I think:lol:

How are you feeling anyway sweets? Do you have any names for your lil princess? Did Sparkle ever find out what team she's on?....I've probably missed it somewhere:dohh:

Welshie in the clomid thread I think there's about 10 of us. ALL boys!!

Well the ones that know anyway.... Maybe 6 or 7 of us! One team yellow and a few who don't know yet... It's really weird! Not sure if clomid is a boy maker, would be interesting to see if there's any stats on it.

Do you want a girlie given you've got a boy?

X x x

If I could pick hun...yes....but in all honesty I'd be completely over the moon with either:hugs: It would be interesting to find out the stats on that thou:winkwink:

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

WELSHIE, I wish there was something i could do for you. Sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:. How is the slimming world going ? Have you lost anymore ? :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I have had my scan. Everything was fine with little sparkle but was unable to find out the sex. I have booked a gender scan. It was supposed to be on 22nd September but has been moved till the 29th now :cry: I still think it's a girl lol.

NEVER, hope your feeling better. Not long till testing day :winkwink: i cant wait :happydance::happydance:

LINNY, Whoo hoo i knew it. Congratulations team pink whoo hoo. Now we just have to wait until my scan to see if our same cravings have resulted in the same sex baby lol. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

KELSTER, glad you enjoyed your time away :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: to all the other maca ladies hope you are well :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies! Still having quite a few symptoms and my boobs are a lil more tender today so lets see. Seriously need to get some sleep though, i am beat!

chart looks good AJ!!!!! keeping PMA for ya

Hi ya Spark.... how ya feeling... I still say BLUE team for you for some reason

Yeah Linny I got told off.. can you believe that LOL

have so much energy today have just gutted the kitchen and cleaned it from top to bottom and now bored lol also have cramp ben thinks i have pms too:haha:

:hugs:Thanks Linny:hugs:
It does suck that the waiting game just restarts with each loss but according to my gyne even thou a loss it proves that you could get pregnant at that point....silly :mamafy::haha:
I may try and pick up some soy on friday just incase the witch comes too early to be able to use clomid next cycle....I don't think it will but you never know:dohh:
How much soy did you take hun? Did you take it at any particular part of the day? Did you use preseed or anything with it? Where did you get it from...I just looked on Holland and Barrett and they don't sell it in smaller bottles than 120capsules (750mg ones)....might have a look in Tesco later, when I pick up some epo and folic acid.
I need to pick up some more cbfm sticks as well....poor monitor is just as confused as I am I think:lol:

How are you feeling anyway sweets? Do you have any names for your lil princess? Did Sparkle ever find out what team she's on?....I've probably missed it somewhere:dohh:

I got my soy from Tesco, it was about £4 or less for 30 tablets. If you struggle to find them I'l see if I still have mine and I can post them down. The tablets were in 40mg so I took three to make it 120mg. I took them at night cos I knew a girl on here who had side affects so I wanted to limit that.....I felt fine :D I think I also have some spare CBFM sticks, maybe half a box if there any good to you.........just let me know :hugs:

No preseed or anything, I'd thought about it but Ive always been lucky with my cm so decided to leave it.

I'm feeling pretty good thank you! Big appetite now, little bit of heartburn at night and the odd headache but aside from that I'm feeling great :D Names we have are Scarlett & Lola.....though my friend just lent me a name book with 40,000 names so that could well change :happydance:

welshie - honey you keep my PMA up from cycle to cycle and we are here for you :hugs: i am with the girls. give soy a shot. if you aren't ovulating, there isn't anything that soy can mess up.

sparkle - thank you honey. happy 21 weeks!

lindseyanne - you can take soy with maca, but i'm not sure about vitex.

linny - :wave:

aj - your symptoms sound good and your chart looks awesome! let's hope you are the next!

kel - :hi: hi mama! glad your weekend was FAB! :yipee:

SBB - :wave: hope all is well dear!

AFM headache today, very tired, tender boobs, CM, sore throat, and headache. i think it's some kind of crazy AF might come plus cold combo. i'm not extremely confident about this cycle. so i haven't got my hopes up as high as our last shot.

Hey Never--- don't give up sweetie.. PMA... I guess we all need some PMA.. or you will get told off by SBB.. :rofl:

Thank you so much girls...each and everyone of you....from the bottom of my heart:hugs: You're support means SO much:friends: Feeling a bit of a buffoon now the hormones seem a bit more in-check:dohh:.....but at least not mute:winkwink:

Sparkle....So glad that all went ok at the scan Hun:hugs: Can't wait to see what team lil sparkle belongs to...what cravings have you been having Babe? Slimming World is going ok...I missed a week a fortnight ago...weighed last week and had put 4.5lb on:shock:...was pretty gutted:dohh: Weighed today and have lost 3lb...hoping for 2lb this week to get down to the lowest so far. I guess it's not bad thou I'm 1st 10.5lb lighter than when I started....2 dress sizes smaller...so I'm not complaining:winkwink:
I done a dvd yesterday...10minute solutions belly fat blaster....I done 3 of the sections...finished it and thought...hmmm that was ok...thought it was supposed to be hard.....today....hell it hurts:dohh::rofl:

Linny...thankyou so much for the advice hun....I've been to Tesco and purchased a whole basket of vits.....& soy:thumbup: I picked up folic acid, magnesium, calcium, epo and soy....determined to get me and my happy little mojo back on track:lol: Can't wait for the witch now....the arsenal is ready and waiting:winkwink: What days did you take it on sweets?
Thank you for the offer of the sticks hun...that would be fab:hugs:
Scarlett and Lola are such pretty names:thumbup: I love them equally. You'll have a laugh looking thru that book hun...some of the names:wacko::rofl:
Glad you're feeling great hun....it's such a special time and should be enjoyed...I always feel sad for those that are rough from beginning to end kinda takes the magic out of it.

Never....Hey chick:hugs: Sorry you're feeling a bit poorly hun....I'll keep PMA for you sweets cos it all so easily could be signs and symptoms of...ahem....a certain condition:winkwink:

AJ...sounding good hun...haven't peeked at your chart yet but I will take a look:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->