Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

im good :) nothing new to report, getting nervous for app with gyn on oct 16 :dohh: i think ill get alot more nervous next month :argh:

sounds like you really like that pillow :haha: your OH sounds so sweet

im good :) nothing new to report, getting nervous for app with gyn on oct 16 :dohh: i think ill get alot more nervous next month :argh:

sounds like you really like that pillow :haha: your OH sounds so sweet

I will be nervous with you! :hugs: I would be going insane. Im really impatient so I would have already ended up calling and trying to get in sooner. :haha: I bet your appt will be ok and you will get some good news on how to get things going!!:hugs:

That pillow is amazing. I haven't really slept in awhile and up crazy hours and staying awake...im hoping tonight I will sleep a little better. My nap was nice with it! :haha:

lol i dont want to hassle the dr :dohh: plus i got in on a sat which means my OH can make the appy :happydance: so i wont be all on my lonesome..but that will make me even more nervous/shy :dohh:

AFM- I went and got my blood levels yesterday morning. Had to wait until they almost closed to get results. My blood was at 34 on Friday and Monday were 84. I get tested again tomorrow. Hope its even higher! My first blood test that was negative apparently got re-tested because they called me yesterday to tell me it was positive thanks! My insomnia is slowly going away. Took a nap today after OH bought me a body pillow thing...LOVE THAT THING!!! Kinda creepy looking though. She's too sweet to me!

that blood test sounds about right for you... you may have also implanted later then what your chart says sweetie... no wories.. that lil bean will make him or herslef very comfy in there.... that is so nice of your OH to get you that pillow.... I def want one myself :)

ahh this bloody headache won't go away.. I can tell ya -SOMETHING is going on down there.. what, I have no idea but it sure feels like it

Hi ya Char :hi:

Dandy please do not fret the OBGYN.... I used to be so afraid to go to mine, but now I feel like it is a second home for me :rofl:

Dandy- Your right! Its bad to pester them... :haha: Im super glad your DH can go with you. That makes the appt alot better.

Kel- Ya im hoping its sticken. I have a good feeling. Been getten hot flashes and very dizzy lately. So prob a good sign. OH MAN I had bad headaches too with clomid when i OVd. For that few days around there and lots of twinges and cramps. I didn't OV until about CD 21 with it but I took it either 5-9 or 7-whenever..haha This last cycle I took it from cd7...only because we tried to time when donor would be back from training. I think you should def get that pillow....COMMMMFFFFYYYY! Have you seen Back Up Plan? They have the pillow in there and what they say cracks me up!! :haha:

Kell headaches are pretty common on thr clomid. I got a few but I don't know if it was more than usual!

TNT those pillows are fab! Is it a pregnancy one? I've got one it's as long as a person - love it! Aw I bet your OH is going to be great through your pregnancy, much better than a bloke cos she'll understand sooo much better what you're going through!

Yeh dandy don't be scared or embarrassed at the gyne, it's the job they do every day. Just go in with all your facts, questions, and a clear goal. And don't leave til you're happy!

Night girls :hugs:

X x x

i love that movie!! haha yes the pillow story in the playground is hilarious :rofl:

thanx sbb i will endeavour to get all the answers i can

they request that the patient write their situation down along with any questions beforehand and bring them in, so i will do that, might start it now and add questions as i get them

i guess that means they really do want to answer any of our concerns...just hope hse is nice about it :dohh:

SBB- Ya its a maternity one to use "before, during, and after preg" Its a Total body one...curved all crazy in such!! :haha: its really comfy but kinda weird looken. :haha:

Dandy- I love that part....I crack up every time! I love that movie even more now. I watched it twice this weekend. :haha: I agree with SBB..goen in with ALL your questions will be best. I think your idea of starting now and adding more is a good idea. Gets your thoughts out on paper and then you can add if you forgot any. I usually did that as well with my endo.

Tnt::happydance: Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Hooray!!!!:happydance::dance::yipee::hug::headspin::friends:
I am so happy for you and your OH! I gotta go get me one of those pillows.

Dandy: I always get nervous before going to the gyne but then it all turns out to be no big deal and they always make me feel very comfortable and not so uneasy. I hope it all goes well for you.

Gosh, I feel like I have missed a ton since I haven't been on here for almost a week.

Kel: OOOooo, I really hope it's an eggy revving up for ya!! Glad your doc gave you the clomid to try.:thumbup:

I hope everyone else it doing well. Looks like there were a few BFP over the weekend...WHOOHOO! Congrats to everyone.
:hugs: to those still waiting! And love to all my sisters:hugs::kiss:

Wispy- Thank you hunni! :hugs: How are you feeling these days? My sleepiness is starting to kick in. FINALLY! These almost all nighters are killing me. :dohh: :haha:

I'm feeling pretty good. I got a migraine over the weekend and that was a total nightmare because can't take anything accept regular tylenol....that isn't even going to touch a migraine. NEway...it did eventually pass with rest and no stimualtion of any sort. I am mildly grouchy and will cry over stupid things.

At work there was this grandma sitting and holding her new granddaughter (preemie baby) and she was crying and singing to her....I had to walk around the corner because it made me cry. I'm usuallly not that sensitive..:haha:

I have to pee constantly...that is lame!

Thanks Dandy. I hope your appt goes well. I have my first appt on Sept 22 and I'm excited but dreading the whole looking at the lady parts....bleh:( I'm glad you were able to get an appt.

yeah i dunno what she is gonna do either :shrug: do you think she will look at my lady parts on this appy? :blush:

kel - Oh yeah I just googled lake george and it is about 2 hours you are right. Oh I had a few headaches and all those lil pains also....the day I would OV would be extremely crampy....not so bad that you had to take something but sometimes I would get a sharp shooting pain that would stop me in my tracks!

TNT - my dh bought me a regular body pillow (not the maternity kind) after my surgery and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Wispy - If I had seen that lady singing I would have been crying also...LOL...but I am a mush like that!

sometimes when im Oving i guess :shrug: never thought about it :haha: i get a sharp shooting pain too that i have to freeze for a min for

yeah the lovely s/e of just being a woman!!! Clomid makes those s/e a bit worse!

Kel trust me, i'm not that strong, i'm a pretty bad poas-holic. I'm pretty sure i'll be peeing on a stick first thing in the AM, if i can get some good pee cuz i've been going so often so we'll see if i make it through the night with enough to test in the morning. Especially this cycle because of the various symptoms, i'm dying to test!

Oh yeah, an y are you lot so chatty everytime i'm away? then when i come back i can never remember the previous posts that i wanted to reply to.

haha AJ im the same, i can never remember who i want to reply to :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->