Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

^Lol, ya'll lining up for the telling off already. SBB you're gonna have to make up a schedule to decide whose day it is.:haha:

Lol you better hope I don't wake up in a bad mood tomorrow :haha:

X x x

AJ you can be Thursday? :lol:

And I think by Friday kell will need another one!

X x x

^Cause you're already planning to wake up moody so you need some extras. Lol!

Kell I just have a feeling like AJ said you're going to be needing it Friday. You'll have had no sleep cos you'll have been :sex: all night! Ok maybe not ALL night... But you know :rofl:

X x x

Kell I just have a feeling like AJ said you're going to be needing it Friday. You'll have had no sleep cos you'll have been :sex: all night! Ok maybe not ALL night... But you know :rofl:

X x x

bbahhahhaa now that is a good one but no :sex: on Thursday nite.. we be doing it every other.. :winkwink: so tomorrow and Friday if no O happens.... LOL not to mention Jeff won;t be home til LATE Thursday nite-- it's Qualifying Nite (shooting guns) ....

i <3 qualifying kel! i did my PT test last friday. was super surprised. i got 2 miles in 16:15. 70 situps in 2 minutes and 31 pushups (i didn't try very hard, lol) in 2 minutes. :blush:

very good Never---- I am very impressed :)

they don;t have to do any PT-- it;s just shooting range during the day and at nite.. they have to do this once a month or their guns will be taking away :winkwink:

ugh.. here comes the cramps...

HOLY SCHNIKIES.........

I just changed my Ovacue cycle length because I entered 50day cycle.. so I changed it to a 34 day cycle.....

the monitor puts me at TODAY as my most fertile with my readings I have been doing .. ooohh good lord we gotta get bedding baby!!!!!

I also did play around with my chart if I get 2 more days of high temps, guess what day FF puts me O'ing???? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm today.. whoop whoop

Hey chicks!!

Never & AJ our two week waiters, symptoms are good and I'm keeping a whole heap of PMA for you both right now!!!! Jeez I can't wait for the testing to commence :D :hugs:

Welshie....WAHOO on the vits, you'l be rattling soon enough!! Just PM your address hun and I'l pop the sticks in the post :hugs:

Aww Kel....everyone's ganging up :rofl: :rofl: WE WANT PMA!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Kel.....what are you doing on here :yipee: :yipee:?????

Go jump Jeff :sex: :sex:

welshie :hugs: :hugs: there is nothing i can say, i know we all go through our own struggles, but i still cannot relate to how you are feeling, at this stage i am just so happy i dont have to deal with other babies (unless my sis falls then i might understand more) my BIL lives in sydney with their bub thank goodness!! i get really stressed when they are around

welshie :hugs: :hugs: anytime you need to vent or cry or talk, just do it we all want to be here for you for the good and the bad times :hugs:

eek sbb i dont want clomid if it means a boy!! that will not suck...but it wont help the luck of the draw thingy very much :dohh:

i would like some PMA :cry: i just wanna Ov :cry: i had my first teaspoon of honey in my bfast :thumbup: lets hope it has magic powers :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->