Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Went out with an old friend today, haven't seen him in 7 years! It was great to catch up.Only had a half hour nap today though so right now i feel like i'm dying! it's 7:30pm here and i need to get ready for bed, i am soooooo sleepy!

AJ :rofl: ok then I wil be waiting to see your results!!!!

TTC that is not to far away... if you get the chance get to Lake George :winkwink:

ok ladies I gotta hit the hay... tomorrow is WEDNESDAY.. YUCKO day for me......

talk with ya all in the AM

Wispy-:yipee::yipee::headspin::smug:YEAH YEAH were bump buddies!! Your story about that woman bout made me cry...gave me full body goosebumps! You've just tried so long and you want to see that for yourself...You are VERY strong working in a NICU for premee's. I would be sooo scared! The peeing is annoying. I had a weak bladder before and now its just rediculous. In my life drawing class which is 2 hrs...I peed 4 times during that time. :haha: Its only gonna get worse! :haha: But well worth it.

TTC- :dohh: I never thought of that after surgery! Ughhh that pillow would have been GREAT to have! Your DH is super sweet and smart taking care of you like that.

Kel- Hope your Wed is okay! Get that eggy girl!!! :hugs:

AJ- Look forward to coming online in the AM. I hope this is it. :hugs::hugs:

Im going to shower and then go hit the sheets! Im sleepy!:sleep: have a wonderful evening ladies!:hugs:

I dont wanna think about it too much, for now i'm chalking it up to the fact that its a little cooler here than normal, thats my story and i'm sticking to it!:haha: seriously though, i lost track of how many times i had to pee today, it was well over 10 times! Wee is super dark too and boobs are a lil more tender today than before, we'll see. Fx'd for all of us!

i have a bad bladder now too...i struggle to hold on i have to make a dash when i have to go...yikes im gonna be shocking when i get pg :dohh:

Aj - fxd for you :)
dandy - when I went to my doc (not my gyne) she took vaginal swobs to test for stds (which I knew I didnt have because ive been with same partner for nearly 6 years and hes ma one and only & I know he hasnt played away) and sent me for a day 21 blood test! Maybe thats what youll gyne will do-?
tnt - glad your levels are still rising =)
hey to all the other ladies... I cant remember what I was going to reply to you!!x

Dandy: I had issues with ovarian cycsts and they checked to see if they could feel enlarged ovaries and then sent me for a scan to visualize the cycts to decide then on treatment. At that time they were small and we just waited it out for them to rupture on their own...oww! But they may want to take swabs to check for other infections that may not be std's necessarily but sometimes they can cause uterine issues and implantation problems or scar tissue. Are you going for a consultation? Consults here usually are just a question and answer session and a decision on how to proceed with treatment and diagnosis.

um yeah i think its just a consult wispy :shrug: its my first app with the gyn so i imagine it will mostly be a discussion on my cycles etc. and i think she will send me for a blood test to prob :shrug:

Dandy - I wernt saying you had an std lol was just saying to give you an idea =) how long have you been trying now?
wispy - cysts, Ouch!! What causes them, do they know?
x

xcharx - been off the pill for 10 months so thats how long the dr says i've been ttc, but we really only started "trying" this year so about 5 months charting and actually wanting it to happen if you follow

Dandy - I know your pain lol. I havent started charting yet, im gna get a thermometer soon :)I think its soo unfair we hafta try this hard,yet others have no trouble :( x

yes it sux, i wish it had happened as soon as i had come off the pill :dohh:

My friend got pregnant whilst on the pill because she want taking antibiotics, then with her 3rd she missed her injection by a month and got pregnant! And its really hard to get pregnant after the injection, I had it for a year about 4 years ago and I still wonder if thats what is causing problems :( x

Morning ladies :hi:

Do not have much time today to chit chat as I am in the office but I just wanted to say

Welshie--- hmm nice lil temp rise today.. I hope you got some :sex: in

AJ patiently awaiting to see if you POAS today and hope your temps go up

Never- haven't had to chance to sneak a peek at your chart- but heading there now- just checked it., UGH so hard to figure this one out without a couple of those temps missing.. BUT I HAVE PMA for ya sweetie..... BTW---- you get to watch any NFL this past weekend? my dang Cowboys STUNK up the field...

AFM- my temps today actually went down- first time with this cycle that I had one in the 96 range (my others it seemed I was always in the 96 range)- but I adjusted the temp for craps and giggles.. if it goes up tomorrow then I will change it back to the proper temp-

also still have a dull backache :( ETA: I should say it is not DULL... I have stabbing pain in my lower right backside right above or where my kidneys are.... IS THIS NORMAL??????????

Negative test ladies, i'll probably just wait till AF is due or late to test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->