Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Negative test ladies, i'll probably just wait till AF is due or late to test again.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

what was your temp this AM sweetie??? I don't see it in your chart?

i didn't start getting faint faint faint + until 10dpo

usually i temp at 8:30 and i was up at 6 this morning so i'm wondering if i should put that temp in,temp at that time was 36.9 and by 8:30 it might have been like 37 or 37.1 so i'm not sure wat to put in.

usually i temp at 8:30 and i was up at 6 this morning so i'm wondering if i should put that temp in,temp at that time was 36.9 and by 8:30 it might have been like 37 or 37.1 so i'm not sure wat to put in.

put the time you woke up but just make sure you put comments in the lil note box at the bottom.. or there is a website that allows you to see what your temp would be.. https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php and just enter the comments of what time you actually took your temp and what it was...

like me today I woke up 2 hrs earlier so my temp was 96.94... I adjusted it and it gave me 97.34

^Thanks Kel! That site adjusted it to 37.18!

NP,, but just make sure you def note the actual temp you took when you first woke up- in the lil note area.... I can't say that, that website info is completely accurate.. if ya know what I mean :winkwink:

^Yeah i know, i temp a lot though just for fun so like i said, it should either be 37 or 37.1. My temp is always .1 degree lower an hour before the usual time, like if i wake up and take it and its 36.8, if i go back to sleep and wake up and take it at the right time, it will be 36.9 and i got up 2.5 hours earlier than normal today so its pretty close if not totally accurate.

I'm nervous to see my temps over the next few days, i'm gonna freak out if there are like 2 dips in a row, AF always starts out that way, like 2-3 days before she shows my temps head downward.

Um.....is it normal for pee to be REALLY dark? Even the hpt is stained, the window isnt white anymore! I have no symptoms of an infection and i've been drinking more water than i usually do so whats up with that?

try not to worry about it sweetie.... I am learning to not let this get the best of me..... you can't or you will drive yourself BATTY!!!!

You're right, its out of my hands now anyway, i've already done all i can.

afternoon lovely ladies! :wave:

kel - yes, my chart is very hard to figure out. i've been bloated today. sore bb's (like even when i was walking downstairs they were sore...), sharp pain on right side today as well just while i was reaching up to do something. that's about it. :shrug: temp really isn't showing me anything. and yes, i saw football! my team lost to the jags. it was an underdog weekend for SURE! surprised romo didn't do one of his usually hail mary passes with 5 seconds left haha.

aj - your chart looks fab. i'm with these girls. just wait it out a few days and see what your temps do. looking like a :bfp: chart to me though!

surprised romo didn't do one of his usually hail mary passes with 5 seconds left haha
well I can say I didn't watch the second half of the game but once again they get right to the goal line and pull a STUPID arse pentalty---which took back the TD with 3 seconds left that would of won the game for us :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad:

hmm those symptons sound pretty good- anything that you have never experienced before?

the stuffed nose is something i never have, but that could just be a cold. my bb's usually get sore before AF but they seem a little more sore than normal. have been constipated as well, which i usually have no problem with. all could be attributed to other things though so who knows! definitely not getting my hopes up :)

well sweetie I am def gonna say you O'ed sometime that weekend... Keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

thanks kel :hugs: i really hope that our approach helped us, but i won't know until saturday when i test. eek :)

oooooooooooooooooooohh I can't wait til Saturday. I know I won't have to wait cause it will have been done by the time I get up......

and once again Kellie and Jeff are off jet setting this weekend.. this time not so far away but the next state over.. going to PA for the day...

wow you guys are some crazy travelers! we're thinking about going to ireland next month. and yes, you don't have to wait because i'm ahead. :haha:

gotta get all these things out of the way and out of our system just in case.. won;t be able to be doing all these things for a while if we ever get PG....

not to mention I forgot to YELL---- Sept 29th off to see Nickleback in concert- scored some really great seats two weeks ago.....

nickelback - that's awesome kel! they were just here, but we didn't go. i don't know why but all the concerts here on weekdays and there is no way soldiers can go to week day shows especially when they don't start until like 9:00pm!

that SUXS... so not fair to you guys..

this will be my third time seeing them.. they are WICKED in concert. the loudest and clearest I have ever been too..

kel i just found out my favorite band is playing here in december! i'm so glad you said concert or i would have never looked or even known. eek. i'm so excited! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->