Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Never I have a stuffy nose too, mine is probably cause of DH tho cuz he had a cold a few says ago.

kel i just found out my favorite band is playing here in december! i'm so glad you said concert or i would have never looked or even known. eek. i'm so excited! :yipee:

who might that be???

AJ that is horrible---- :rofl: you forgot what ya were gonna say.. :rofl:

ahh I THINK they opened up for Jovi back in May but we didn't go in to see them..

I am weird with my music tastes.... Country (yeee haw) Rock- but more or less Nickleback-Creed- then the 80's hair bands \M/Crue- Jovi- Def Leppard...and 80's New Wave-Duran Duran-Thompson Twins

but these new bands out- I just have no interest.. but I hope you have a ROCKIN \M/ GOOD TIME

thanks babe :hugs: i like practically everything. honestly. techno, country, rock, rap, top 40, classic rock, 80's, you name it. i like a bit of everything!

Yeh Kel I hate when I forget stuff! I got so caught up in reading the posts, by the time I was done I had no idea what I was gonna say.

:rofl: aj i do that too. i always tell myself to remember so i can comment on it but by the time i go to post i barely remember anything!

you know what i hate about colds? how it makes you want to sleep like all the time. all i can think about when i get home is sleep. but i know if i sleep that long it will just make me more sleepy tomorrow. sleep. sleep. sleep.

Never I'd keep an eye on those symptoms, might not be just a cold ya kno ;-) (plz bear wit my lil smileys, I'm on my phone. :-D

haha sleep isn't a symptom for me AJ. for some reason the military makes you want to sleep all the time. i don't get it. i wake up at 0500 everyday and work until 1700 at the EARLIEST. sometimes i'm more tired than others, like this week, but i think the cold + work is taking it out on me for sure.

Awww, you're gettin there Kel, you're gettin there. {Hugs}

Never it's a date!! Saturday morning it is.

:haha: hahahahahaha, right on time SBB! Told u Kel would need a bigger dose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->