Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

That's the spirit Never, we'll ride it out to the end. Spotting can be good or bad. (Better Kel?)

:thumbup:

on a positive note, we are still healthy and alive and able to try if we don't catch the eggy this cycle. that's always a plus!

That's the spirit Never, we'll ride it out to the end. Spotting can be good or bad. (Better Kel?)

MUCH- :)

on a positive note, we are still healthy and alive and able to try if we don't catch the eggy this cycle. that's always a plus

soo true :hugs:

holy moly you guys were chatty last night :O

sbb :hugs:
kel my day went fast :thumbup: its already tomorrow :dohh:

ill have to catch up later got a busy day at work today

ok off to work now

very exciting 2 more possible BFP's :happydance:

kel that was a quick Ov for you :happydance: the clomid is working!! go get ur man :sex:

:wave: cya girlies

have a good day dandy!!!! yep I sure HOPE this is an actual O for me....

YAY!!! the range has been cancelled hubby will be home at normal time today

Yeeeeeeeeeee Haaawwwwwwwwwwwww :rofl:

IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG in this house tonight

I have a couple questions for you maca ladies if you can answer:

1) Should I take maca if I already have regular cycles (afraid my progesterone might be too low though)?
2) Can i use progesterone cream and still take maca?

I would love to join your thread! I've been seriously considering buying the navitas natural organic powder off of amazon. This last cycle I got my :bfp: but it was a chemical so I'm doing everything I can to prevent that this time! Any help would be very much appreciated! :)

Hey Angel-- WELCOME!!!!!!

I am sure it won't hurt......I know Never in this thread has a regualr cycle and she takes it....

I had that powder form- just an FYI--- it made my tummy all messed up.... yup the craps.. I would try the pills if I were you................

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31TXC2E6V6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Welshie............. you gotta update the front page to AJ testing on Saturday toooooo

Welcome Angel! Like Kel said, you should be ok to take Maca, its a tuber like turnip or potatoes, just in powder form so u should be ok to take it with other stuff.

AFM, boobs are getting sorer by the day, much worse than they were before. I think the peeing has lessened though, its not hourly anymore, more like every 3 hours now.

:tease: You girls don't play fair!.....as fast as I'm reading more pages are being added....but I've finally caught up:dance::rofl:

Thanks Kel...I will update in a second:thumbup:
That's fab news that it looks like Ov for you missy....I've everything crossed that your eggy is one that gets all bedazzled:winkwink:

AJ...symptoms still looking good hun....and chart looks freaking amazing...roll on saturday!:happydance:

Dandy....the whole furbaby sending us to bed thing is quite amusing when it happens at bedtime...when she tries to send us at 8:30....it's not quite so funny:winkwink::rofl: Hope you're having a good day sweets:hugs:

TNT...Glad to see your levels rising babe and as Kel said take it easy sweets:hugs:

Never....hope it was implantation signs honey:hugs: How's the cold?

I know I haven't mentioned of loads of peeps....sorry....it's not done deliberately...hope you're all ok:hugs:

News from this end...nothing of any interest really. Still a small amount of spotting but no real sign of the :witch:....and Kel my temp is in...go stalk:winkwink:

I was wrong, the pee is still in full swing, it just slows down a bit if i dont drink enough water, if i drink even 1 cup (yes a regular measuring cup, 8 oz) then i'm in the bathroom every hour on the hour.

Hiiiiiiii Welshie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->