Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Delia - oh hun, fxed this is it....things are looking good for you. I cant wait for you to do your digi!

Kel - UGH, I was so sure you oved....sorry hun...though what linny and sbb are saying coule be right....just a fluke temp...we will wait till tommorrow...that creamy cm is another post ov sign.! Enjoy the game....unfort we are on opposite side this week. Brad is a HUGE Chicago fan!

Dandy - sounds like you will be having fun....though a 4 hour drive is never fun.

Never- well if you oved like we think you did on cd 20 or 21 that would only make you about 11 or 12 dpo right now. Afew more days from now we will know for sure.

Sbb - feel better hun! Whats a malt loaf????

AJ - oh that stinks hun, sorry....I thought this was it for you...

afm - just waiting for the dolphin game and chicago game to start!

aww AJ sweetie.. seriously I am soooooo VERY SORRY...............:hugs: here's to OCT :bfp:'s

SBB- that sandwich sounds DIGUSTINGLY gross................ UKE UKE UKE.... LOL and see that is what I thought...a rise in my progestrone shows more of the creamy stuff.... plus my gums bleed when I get a rise and they started doing that 2 days ago

Never that is a BIG hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I know when I was preggo HOLY HELL I had a BUTT LOAD of very creamy CM

TTC---- TELL BRAD GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COWBOYS!!!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haw.....

:shrug: who knows. i hate that so many symptoms are the same. why oh why! i told my husband about how i keep having dreams about being pregnant and he told me "you know what honey, just like everything else, that is a symptom too." i swear he knows more about this stuff than i do!

TTC - i've been so up in the air that i don't know. CD20 or CD21 would make sense to me due to the big temp rise, but i had creamy CM those days and none of my usual signs of O. CD17,18,19 i had watery CM, EWCM, bloated, etc. and if it was CD20 or CD21 would :sex: on CD17 & 18 even give me a chance?

Never 2 days before ov is 'the best possible time to :sex: so if it was cd20 and you did it on cd18 you're in with a great shot. 3 days before is also great so don't worry you are covered...

Hey ttc :hugs: malt loaf is weird! It's like a really sticky fruit loaf and you have butter on it. Very strange but nice!

X x x

Wow ladies you have been busy! Hehe

aj - sorry it wasnt your cycle :( glad your not feeling too bad! Theres always next month ;)

never - when you gna test again?? :)

delila - congratulations hun!! Another BFP :D wahoo girly

kel - sorry you didnt O :( are you on clomid??

really fancy a ploughmans sandwhich now hehe?!
sorry to anyone I forget, :hi: I cant keep up on ma phone :(

Oh Yea angel - ive been taking maca for two weeks now, ive deffo seen an increase in libido & also CM! Good luck ;) x

really don't know char :shrug: i'm scared too just because i'm so used to have :bfn: after :bfn:. i'm going to wait and see what my temps do over the next few days.

stll no af for me but i have noticed a shift in cm today had really stingy ewcm the past few days and now today its like hand lotion i think the macca is working slowly

Hi ladies :hugs:

NEVER, Your still in with a big chance :hugs::hugs: Here's hoping the :witch: stays away :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AJ :hug:

DEL, Oooh that could be the start of a :bfp: for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi to all the other ladies. Sorry its a flying visit. I'm not sure whats wrong with me but i have picked up some kind of bug and am back to feeling rough. I will check up on you all tomorrow :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

lindsey - glad to hear the maca may be working for you :hugs:

delilah - Congratulations!! :happydance:

kel - :hugs: so sorry that you havent Oved yet :hugs:

AFM bak to work today :dohh: catchya later

Lindsey that sounds like you might have just ov'd!! :happydance:

Hi Dandy :wave:

Sparkle I hope you feel better :hugs:

x x x

Ahhh loads to catch up on!

Thanks SBB - sounds like you have a great doctor. Mine are pretty good but because my scan showed no PCOS they just assumed that my cycles would return to normal...although I know normal for me is every 3 months. I'm going to be as insistant as possible at my next appointment for something else. I don't have charts as such because I can temp (I wake up too much throughout the night!) but I do know exactly when I ovulate and get strong symptoms so that should help and have dates for everything.

That's good Yazzy, just take those dates with you and be really insistent, if you know your cycles were and are always 3 months I'm sure that's reason enough to get you OVing quicker!

If you do get refused clomid I'd defo try soy instead

x x x

I'm PISSED.................. TTC tell Brad CONGRATS... WE F'ING SUX MOOSE BALLS

:hi: guys....just droppen in real quick. Im really sick and have had a long weekend. OH saved 3 lives this weekend. A mom (who had drank earlier) wrecked her SUV and flipped it many times. There was a 1yr old baby that had a hole in its head the size of her fist and the 7 year old had a shattered leg. OH took her shirt off and tried to stop the bleeding. Not sure how the little one is doing but the 7 year old is a little ok and Mom is fine. No one stopped to help...they kept driving by. Just sad that people are like that.

I enjoyed my time with granny. Just really sick and dont get seen till Tuesday so Im not taking anything. OH got me a nose kettle thing and im so stuffed up that it wont come out. LOL

Deliah- I know we are celebrating but I went through a few pages and I could def see another line.

AJ- Im sorry you think AF is coming....but I saw your still 13dpo so hopefully its holding out. :hugs:

Never- I had creamy CM too. So your not out yet hunni! :hugs:

:wave: how is everyone else? I will catch up later...I just dont really feel good and wanted to see if we got any BFP's or not! Good luck ladies!

hi tnt - wow that is amazing! please tell your OH that she is without a doubt a hero. such a good story, but sad to hear that so many people just drove by :( i can believe it though.

AFM, temp to 97.18 today so i think i will expect AF today or tomorrow. not too sad about though, because i had already counted myself out before this so didn't have my hopes too high. i hope everyone has a good day!

Dandy - have fun at work :D
Yazzy - glad you havent got pcos! Doctors should help ppl more with Ttc, annoys me when they try to fob ppl off!
sbb - :hi: you ok?
Never - sorry the witch is coming :( when do you see your partner next?
kel - im guessing your team lost hehe!
tnt - wow your partner did an amazing job saving them ppl! If only more ppl where like her! Any idea why your ill :( ?
maca is deffo kicking in now, im full of energy - even my clients have said I seem more awake haha! X

does anyone have any side effects with maca?i started taking some on cd12 after id with to my local herbalist and he said it was safe to start when ever i wanted, so ive taking it for 3 days now, today will be 4th but last night i had really bad hot flush my vest was wet in the night, id got the hot and when i went to the toilet i had a bit of blood in my cm just when i wiped. should i stop taking it?do you think i will have mess my cycle up now im on cd 16 today usually ov on cd 19 but looking at my opk's im now were near? if i stop taking it will it mess me up even more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->