Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Lol AJ I can't believe you've been bullied into testing!! :haha:

When I got my bfp I had about 10 days of spotting and 3 lots of red blood.
The month before I had a chemical where I got 3 days of faint +hpts that never got darker... Then the day af was due I had a huge temp drop and she came right on time...

Cute morph baby I'm going to do it too!

How are you feeling TNT? I am in bed feeling awful! :(

X x x

Aww hun im sorry you feel awful today! Good thing you are taking it easy in bed. I feel sick but my mind wants to clean and my body doesn't. :haha:

Lol TNT my kind wants to go to ikea and buy a frame then make a picture! But my body wants to go have a big deep bath :D

Hey never :wave: how are you?

X x x

aww SBB in bed??????? feel better sweetie....

Hey TnT-

AJ see things may not be all that bad

:hi: Never

Ok Ok OK - day 4 of bad heartburn.. CRAP- I hate heartburn too

Yep i'm suddenly all cheerful again thanks to SBB, these symptoms cant just be coming out of the blue.

:wave: Never and Kel!

SBB- Ya im the same way. I want to rearrange or something but my body is thinking its a lifetime day! :haha:

*sigh* i love my father in law but he's seriously stressing me out now, i'm getting really fed up of him.

i'm okay girls. a little confused though - so could use your help. around 2pm i got what is AF, i suppose. few dots of red bloot and the rest brown blood (old blood) not a whole lot, it's stopped now. but should i put today as CD1 or wait and see what tomorrow brings?

good luck aj!

tnt & sbb - hope you feel better sweets.

kel - yay O! :yipee:

Never-----------hmmmmmmmmmm that is very confusing.... nothing at all now? when I start I usually start of very light but enough where I can use something.. wait til tomorrow...

between you and AJ, you guys are making us scratch our heads :rofl:

AJ what is your FIL doing to make you crazy?

yeah this is my highest temp in 7 days...FX's that was IT!!!

that's what i figured kel. just to wait until to tomorrow and see if it gets heavier. if it does get heavier, then i will class tomorrow as CD1. yes, it completely stopped. i felt it at about 2pm and then it was only brown blood. i then had a few dots of red blood after and now nothing. stupid :witch: and her tricks!

That sounds exactly like me Never, AF sure is giving us a run for our money this go round.

Kel, he's always stressing us about money! No matter how much we give him its never enough and its not like we're rich, we're newly married and we have stuff to pay too and he just doesn't seem to care and DH seems incapable of saying no so he just gets all miserable and stressed cuz his dad nags and he cant refuse. The worst part is all he does is drink and smoke, so i feel like he's just drinking and smoking our money away.

really aj? well, you have the high temps to go with a shot. mine went back down so i'm sure it's her. just waiting for her to make a proper appearance. eek. i'm not as bloated as i usually am though, but my back is KILLING me!

Never I'd wait and see til tomorrow then decide, mark today up as spotting...

AJ that's awful - why is he asking you for money?! Surely it's meant to be the other way around! Put your foot down or it'll carry on forever...
How long til you test?! :happydance:

Kell everything crossed that high temp means ov :happydance:

X x x

why is he asking you for money
exactly.. I mean I do not want to get to personal-

Never yep I would enter as just spotting and see....

now usually it is ME that makes everyone scratch their heads at a guessing game not you.. :rofl:

SBB- funny I get so nervous and scared as soon as I hear that beep beep in the AM--- it is dark here now when I take them I have this LIL LIL lite that is to go on a key chain and I keep it right next to my BBTs'.. yes I do two- one in the va jay jay ( I cant hear that one go beep beep :lol:) so I stick one in my mouth so I know when to look :rofl: so you should see me under the covers--- it is a VERY funny site.... with a lil light (which actually is VERY BRITE since it is an LHD lite)

sparkle - feel better!

Never - SBB is right within 2-3 days of oving gives you a great shot. That temp today sucks hun, sorry about that! My dr told me that spotting does not count you have to have a flow to count cd1. If I remember you had this last month right?

TNT - wow pretty exciting weekend it sounds like! Glad to hear they are doing ok, but that mom needs to learn not to drink and drive, I hope she learned her lesson! Hope you feel better soon hun!

kel - aww I will tell him, he was bouncing around the house.....My dolphins won and his bears won, he couldnt stop! Of course, his mom is a dallas fan so he had to call her and rub it in...Sorry though being a fins fan, I am used to disappointment, who knows though, they might just have a slow starting and pick it up to win throughout the rest of the season....I like that your temp went back up today, i think they call that a fall back rise, check it out....I am still thinking you oved on cd 16....but that positive OPK yesterday has me second guessing...how are those nips feeling?

welsh - I am not sure what to tell you hun....kel is right though...dont leave until you are satified that he has guided appropriately.

Aj - fxed for you!!! I think this might be it though...great temps! Cute morph baby...how do you do that? In laws are so hard, esp because of the way they affect the one you love most. I know it is hard but dont let it come between you and dh. He will have to deal with him when he is ready...of course it doesnt hurt to assist him in gettting ready and moving it along quicker! I would talk to your DH and tell him what you said to us and maybe have him speak to his father about constantly asking for money. Sorry hun, that is just unnessesary stress!

SBB - feel better hun! Do your morph baby and when baby jesus is born we can compare!

AFm - well I should be Oving this week and of course a part of me just wants to throw the condoms away and start trying. I mean I feel great!! I know the dr said to wait another month but geez!!!!!

:rofl: kel that's quite a routine you've got going!! I used to be so scared to take my temp too incase it was something I didn't want to see!

X x x

ttc - last cycle was a bit different as well. not sure if this is a problem! :shrug: last cycle i got a proper flow though just wasn't sure which day to classify as cd1 due to the time in the day that i started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->