Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

TNT thats amazing she helped them! Awful that people kept driving past and even worse that 'the woman had a drink and then drove with her kids in the car... How selfish. I hope they're ok...

Never sorry it looks like the witch is going to get you, big :hugs:

Hi char! I'm good thank you :D how are you?

Pinky if it's causing you side effects I'd stop taking it. I didn't get any but everyone is different so if it doesn't agree with you then stop...

X x x

Dehila so delighted for you FX you have a very healthy and happy 9 months!

Never Im still hopeful for you :hugs:

AJ bummer on temp your not out till AF arrives.

TNT that is awful, stories like that make me angry! esp if may be the drink was the cause, were the children not in car seats because that boils my blood as well. its so not worth it not to have children not strapped in, they always come out worse in accidents. I really hope they are ok and well done to your OH she is so good to stop. hope she is ok after seeing that it must have been so upsetting.

Hmmm all this talk of food Ive just a BLT sambo and a small bit of chocolate! I force food in to me when I get up at 7 am but I get starvin at around 11 for a BLT yummo!

Morning

AJ- I thought you did get the :witch: so it was a false alarm?

Never- I just sneaked a peek..........:(

TnT- OMG I cannot believe no one would stop... but your DP what a WONDERFUL woman she is.............. WOW

:hi: to everyone else-

still pissed off about my Cowboys,,, we are 0-2... we have not been 0-2 since the 2001 season.. I have a feeling it's gonna be a LONG season :( :( and sad considering they picked my Boys going to the Superbowl....

Nice tempy today Kell :D I am sure you've ov'd.. cd17/18 or 20!

x x x

Nice tempy today Kell :D I am sure you've ov'd.. cd17/18 or 20!

x x x

FX's crossed------ but I tried to cover all my bases just to be on the safe side....

funny last nite and Friday nite- I didn't have the frigin fan blowing right on me- I mean a BIG fan in the window with really cold air... but I did on Saturday nite
- I know that probably didn't make a difference.. but the Ovacue changed the highest peak fertility day to yesterday- so we'll see

thanks for your reply. been doing i bit more research and i think i will decrease my dose first and see how i go, dont wont ov to be delayed anymore.

these are the tablets ive got, do you think they are ok? as ive heard some are bad to take.i got mine for the health food shop in my town.

https://www.feelunique.com/p/Rio-Amazon-Maca-500mg-60Vcaps?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=gen

Pinky I've not seen those but as long as they're organic they're ok - that's what I've heard. It doesn't mention organic on that page does it say so on the pack?
How many are you taking?

Kell I was going to ask about the ovacure... PRAYING for clear temps the next few days!

x x x

i cant find anywhere on it that says its organic all its says is
rio health makes use of only well identified herbal material from sustainable sources

what powder/caps would you recommend, which site?

thanks

Kell I was going to ask about the ovacure... PRAYING for clear temps the next few days!

yeah I had to change my actual cycle length in the setting on this thing and I started off with a cycle length of 50 but I put in what FF has me as an avergae which is 41.. and sure enough it changed it to yesterday.. no matter how I try to make it show a peak on CD17 or 18 it won't...... so FX's for yesterday.... I'd be happy with just SOLID CH's :rofl:

Hiya Girlies:wave:
Hope everyone has had good weekends....just a quiet uneventful one here.

Kel...I hope those temps are on the up from now on:hugs:

Delia....That's fab news hun....hope the lines get darker real soon and then a happy and healthy pregnancy follows:hugs:

SBB...hope you and lil jesus and doing fab:hugs:

Hi to eveyone else...:hugs:....I haven't caught up yet but hope you're all doing ok:hugs:

Nothing really to report from this end:nope:....I'm slowly driving myself crazy with frustration. Someone suggested taking the soy for 5 days to try and induce ov...not sure I ought to. Then of course I still have the norethisterone in the cupboard...I've considered taking that to give the progesterone levels a boost and then when I stop...AF:shrug: But I really don't know what to do....:help::help::dohh:
I've got the GP tomorrow and apart from asking him to refer me to a particular consultant that I've found I've no clue what I'm going to say to him....sorry maybe...for taking up time in his office...AGAIN:dohh::shy:

Hiya PinkyLisa:wave:
Sorry Lovely....I think a few of us get ours from this site....https://www.creative-nature.co.uk/vmchk/maca.html
They're quick to deliver as well:thumbup:

thank you i will order some now, do you have a the powder or caps?i know the powder is supposed to work quicker but are the caps still good?

I've no clue what I'm going to say to him....sorry maybe...for taking up time in his office...AGAIN

now WHY would you say that babe? you have NOTHING to be sorry about..something is not right and they need to find out the reason.....

I wouldn't take the soy now, that is just my opinion, but I would take the progestrone pills to at least building up your lining and let AF come... even though it is a forced bleed maybe just maybe it might RE-START your engines...

Pink just be careful with the powder form... I was taking the powder and it so did not agree with my digestive track.. I seem to be on the toilet A LOT so I stopped

I use the capsules hun...I think most of us do on here. It's just finding out what dosage works for you really which is the hard part....I started with 4capsules a day and gradually increased to 6 a day over a 2mth period. In the third month it got me ovulating again after having not for 7mths:thumbup:

Welshie :wave: I agree with Kell, I wouldn't take the soy..

You could force a bleed though and then get on with the soy?

Also agree you don't need to be saying sorry to your doc lol! That's what they're there for!!

x x x

I've no clue what I'm going to say to him....sorry maybe...for taking up time in his office...AGAIN

now WHY would you say that babe? you have NOTHING to be sorry about..something is not right and they need to find out the reason.....

I wouldn't take the soy now, that is just my opinion, but I would take the preogestrone pills to at least building up your lining and let AF come... even though it is a forced bleed maybe just maybe it might RE-START your engines...

Thanks Kel:hugs:....and SBB:hugs:

I must admit the idea of taking the soy now wasn't sitting well with me...and I was leaning more towards the progesterone route. Thinking back it was after my d&c cycle where I had taken the norethisterone that I had the miracle textbook cycle....I'll get popping them tomorrow after I see the GP:thumbup: I think I'll double check with him as to whether these specific tablets are ok to take in the LP should we be lucky next cycle.

I know I shouldn't be apologising hun...I'm just very much aware that as GP's their knowledge is kinda limited into the specifics of the problem...probably make him feel kinda useless bless him:dohh:....If it was the consultant's office I'd be packing sandwiches, a flask of coffee and sleeping bag:winkwink::rofl:

Kel I had some some pretty obvious bleeding but then it slowed up, same today, just a little bit of pink today, I'm not even wearing any 'protection' but I don't want to get too excited, AF is actually due tomorrow so let's see.

Test AJ test!!!!

Welshie :rofl: I know what you mean, GPs are sooo general they don't have a clue about most ttc stuff!

X x z

thanks for all the advise girls. just bought both the powder and caps, i will start with the caps and see how i get on.

welshrose dont take the soy until the beg of you cycle as i will delay your ovulation for at least 10 days. its very good stuff but best takin on days 3-7
i got my bfp last cycle, 1st month of taking soy but i mc.if i dont ov this cycle i will take it again when i get my af

Test AJ test!!!!

Welshie :rofl: I know what you mean, GPs are sooo general they don't have a clue about most ttc stuff!

X x z

I was thinking about it! But i'm waiting till Wednesday since AF is due in full force tomorrow, if it's not in full force tomorrow then i'll test on Wednesday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->