Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Aww AJ I hope that it's just beany getting snug:hugs: Are you still weeing loads?
Have everything crossed for you sweets:hugs:

Right then Kel and SBB...I have just been looking at my April cycle where I took norethisterone...took it for 11 days...then AF arrived on the second day of not taking it....if I do the same thing starting tomorrow that would put my AF due on the day FF already predicts it....:shock::rofl: So that's the plan!...Thank you for helping to sort that pickle out...it truly has been driving me :loopy::dohh::hugs::hugs: xxxx

need help again.sorry.:flower:

i have ordered the stuff you have all recommended so will start taking it as soon as it comes but just had an email off the company of the ones ive already got and this is what they have said

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your enquiry. In answer to your question, yes our Maca capsules and powder are both prepared using organic Maca (Lepedium Meyenii) powder. However – because this certification is Peruvian and not EU, we cannot put this on the label. For your information, it is also from sustainably managed plantations in the upper Peruvian Andes mountains.

Please get back to me if you have any further questions about the subject.

Kind regards

do you think i will be ok to carry on with these until the others comes, i have been taking them for 3 days so dont really want to stop and start them.had hot flushes and spotting last night but think that could be from me taking too much so im going to lower my dose anyway.or should i stop and wait for the other, so confused.

Thanks Lisa hun....I'm eager to try it I must admit but going to get the :witch: out of the way first:thumbup:

So sorry to hear of your loss lovely...hope you're doing ok:hugs:

With regards your symptoms hun...I would carry on taking them....maybe you're gearing up to Ov???:shrug: xxx

Screw that AJ TEST TEST TEST.. LOL I couldn't wait... :rofl:

Welshie good I am glad we could help... :lol: after all the stuff we have googled, gone thru, and crap I think we know better then the dang doctors.. LOL

:lol: You're right there hun...I always say these days I feel I know more about fertility and gynecology than I do about oncology and radiotherapy:dohh::rofl:

i hope your right welshrose i will keep my fingers crossed. do you think i should carry on with the 3 caps then or reduce it to 1 or 2? it recommends 3 a day on the pot?or doesnt mention starting on 1 a day and increasing so not sure if your supposed to just take 3 day. they are 500mg caps

I would think that the three a day should be fine hun...that's still half the maximum dosage that you're allowed to take....I take 6 500mg tablets. I'm hedging my bets for Ov hun...go and enjoy that man of yours:winkwink::hugs:

Lol, I don't think it makes sense to test. Still weeing loads and my temp went up today but I dunno. Just praying really hard it will just stop.

hey all just been town and brought some cheepey tests as ben has it in his head i could be preg from the last time we managed to dtd im not too sure tho lol

Hey TNT i told my DH about your morph baby and he did one for us, this is what our morph baby looks like.:haha:

https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5/5c93233cfe1a43626fd8ef5c58e35e71/0/6258736/Baby-of-IMG-3202-JPG-and-IMG-3201-JPG.jpeg

Hey TNT i told my DH about your morph baby and he did one for us, this is what our morph baby looks like.:haha:

https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5/5c93233cfe1a43626fd8ef5c58e35e71/0/6258736/Baby-of-IMG-3202-JPG-and-IMG-3201-JPG.jpeg

BEAUTIFUL.................. now go TEST dangit.. LOL LOL

^hahaha, i'm not home now Kel so i'll test when i get home, deal?

Altho i dont kno wat sense it makes, i'm peeing like hourly.

Man this sux! Why am i spotting? I'm pretty sure i am or i WAS pregnant, these symptoms are too much. If AF does show up i'll just assume it was a chemical.

but your temp went UP again today-that is what I don;t understand...

I am TIRED of figuring this crap out................. dam thing gets released- floats down- dam spermies are there... WTF????

Lol AJ I can't believe you've been bullied into testing!! :haha:

When I got my bfp I had about 10 days of spotting and 3 lots of red blood.
The month before I had a chemical where I got 3 days of faint +hpts that never got darker... Then the day af was due I had a huge temp drop and she came right on time...

Cute morph baby I'm going to do it too!

How are you feeling TNT? I am in bed feeling awful! :(

X x x

^Yep i agree it totally sux, i'm just not even thinking about it anymore, whatever happens just happens. As of right now i'm expecting the witch tomorrow as scheduled even tho i'm still hoping like crazy i get a big surprise.

SBB i hope i'm just having a cycle like you did, i've had a bit of red blood but mostly just pink and right now there's nothing on the tissue, it was just this morning, same yesterday. I bet if i do an internal check though there's more pink so i dunno, boobs are swollen and getting more tender by the day, still peeing like crazy and still pretty tired and sleeping early so i have no idea whats going on.

And yes, Kel is very persuasive:haha: We'll see though cuz if i keep peeing this often i dont know if a test is gonna be able to pick up any HCG even if there is some there, unless my levels are super high now.

AJ- I love your morph baby. Thats pretty cool huh? I say TEST dang it! LOL Once the girls told me they would be testing already...I lasted a day and HAD to test. Peer pressure got the better of me... :haha:

Lindsey- When are you going to test hun?

Pinky- I didn't have any of those symptoms besides LOADS of energy. They fact that they emailed you and said their product is "organic" but they can't put it on the label would freak me out. Just because all of us women are trying new vitamins in such so people try and sell their version of it and it could be oreagino for all you know. I looked at your chart (not a professional) but do you have any other months on there to compare with? Or did you just start? I thought maybe you OV and thats what the pinky cm was. I heard some women have pinky cm sometimes when they OV.

Welsh- I didn't want to leave you out on here...I have no clue about those pills or the cream. But the soy maybe you should wait until you see GP. Then if you aren't happy by what they say then maybe start your regimine. Good luck hunni and I hope you figure it out.

Kel- Sorry bout your football team. Im not really a big football fan but when I see a good game I watch. Sense I was born in Denver Im a Bronco's fan. I live near Kansas City and not really a chiefs fan. :haha: Though I heard they were good this season. I hope you already OV'd. But you did do everything you could this time! So that should help.

AFM- Still kinda sick but feeling better. OH made me use a nose kettle and I think that really helped! Although I didn't like it at the time! :haha: OH looked up the mom on facebook and her wall is private and there is nothing in that towns newspaper as of yet. So not sure how the baby is doing. OH is still a little shaken up....more so because of the kids.

AJ here is my charts, my preg one and chemical... Just for interest really!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c732e

TNT glad you're feeling a bit better!

Lindsey let us know when you test!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g