Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Lindsey - I live down the road, in luton! Haha.
welsh - glad your doc has been soo supportive ;) yay! Hope they accept ya, dont see why not!
kel - it was FREEZING Here this morning :( not looking forward to winter!!
sparkles - glad Youve got to the root of feeling ill! You recovered?
Celtic - Aww when are you due??
wispy - :hi:
x

not till March 18, Ive been feeling this baby very early :shrug: :flower:

grrrr cant get a docs aointment until next week i need to go 1 for my cycle and 2 for my passport to be signed but for that they want £20 just to sign a photgraph:growlmad:

Lindsey what a bummer, I hope he helps you :hugs:

Still surprised at how well i'm doing, no bawling, no depression, just kinda looking forward to the next round.

Oh yeah, the whole thing with DH, it is what it is, wouldnt say its really resolved but we're talking and stuff. Basically he took the last bit of money we had, THE LAST BIT and sent it to his dad and his brother, so now we have no cash whatsoever, anything we need we'll have to use the credit card (yes, the same credit card we're trying so hard to clear) cant buy gas, food, NOTHING until we get paid HOPEFULLY on the weekend. Sometimes i think he's crazy and doesn't think at all! So suffice it to say i was shaking mad last night.

AJ Sorry Temp drop, so annoying but glad your ok about! I would so crack up if DH did the same, what is going to happen when you do have a baby that needs food, nappies etc he will need to get tough with them as you and baby will have to come first (((HUGS))) he is to nice for his own good!

ugh, kel - :cry: i had my fingers crossed so tightly that this was it!

I know you did sweetie.. thanks a bunch... :hugs:

maybe down the road because I have decided to let this one ride out- this cycle no herbs- no meds- nothing.. gonna see what I ACTUALLY do.. not even progestrone after O is confirmed.. IF it happens- not even to bring it on

Celtic that's just what i said! Is our baby going to starve because his father gambles andcan't manage his money? DH's mother calls his father a sinking fund (they're divorced now, mostly because of his mismanagement of money!) cuz you keep putting money into him and you never see where it goes or like it makes any difference.

Dandy babe-- umm you do a OPK?? your starting to drop in your temps... looking at your previous cycle- that seems to be a pattern with you

AJ- so sorry about the fight with your DH... UGH that is a tough situtation

AJ - Oh that is such a tough situation!!!! I hope you guys are able to work through it!

kel - UGH, I really hope that temp shoots back up tomorrow and you have 2 fall back rises!

thanks sweetie but whatever happens happens... :hugs:

Jeff gave me a BIG hug this morning and said- I love you no matter what-and if it meant to be then it is meant to be...

Hey...:wave:

Kel...Jeff sounds like such a sweetheart bless him...worth his weight in gold:thumbup::hugs: Hope that bbt plays ball tomorrow sweets:hugs:

Right then girlies....it's a work day for me tomorrow so I'm heading up the wooden hill to the land of nod....:sleep:....Sweetdreams Lovelys xxx

kel i was busy :dohh: didnt do one yesterday, will do one today, however my alarm didnt go off this morning, so that temp is half hour after my normal time

well i had a couple of wines last night :dohh: and i think i put on a kg...better get bak to exercising :dohh:

kel i was busy :dohh: didnt do one yesterday, will do one today, however my alarm didnt go off this morning, so that temp is half hour after my normal time

still,, then if that was AFTER yuor norm temps I believ it should be UP not DOWN.... I am pretty sure, but then again I AM HORRID with temping :rofl:

yes make sure you do one to see if maybe you might be surging soon

when i get home will do :thumbup: would be nice...bettter get :sex: if thats the case then ;)

still,, then if that was AFTER yuor norm temps I believ it should be UP not DOWN.... I am pretty sure, but then again I AM HORRID with temping :rofl:

yes make sure you do one to see if maybe you might be surging soon

:rofl:

dude i have no idea what temps mean anyways...:shrug: i just do it and watch the pretty chart :haha:

Yeah Dandy, temping later than usual should give you a higher temp, not a lower one.

I'm just thinking about it and my cycles are so regular and predictable so y is this so hard? guess i have some underlying issue, no clue what it is tho.

ok...better seduce OH tonight then :dohh: i dont think im Oving...i dont have any signs/symptoms but we'll :sex: incase

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->