Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

our last bd was Mon night...so thats 1 day ago...so maybe im kinda covered if im Oving :shrug:

dude i have no idea what temps mean anyways...:shrug: i just do it and watch the pretty chart :haha:

OMG Dandy..LOL

let me get you info on temping: see honey...

if you get a drop that means O is or should happen soon.. then you will see a good temp rise- that means you HAVE O'd and well you can stop seducing the DH.. :rofl:

Menses (M): This is your period. You are generally not fertile at this time.

Follicular Phase: The follicular phase extends from the beginning of the cycle until ovulation. During this phase the ovarian follicles develop and mature and your body prepares for ovulation. One follicle becomes dominant as the phase progresses. The length of this phase can vary from woman to woman and from cycle to cycle. You are most fertile at the end of this phase during the days just before and including ovulation. The hormone estrogen dominates this phase.

Ovulation: This is the event that divides the follicular and luteal phases. Triggered by a surge of luteinizing hormone (LH), the ovarian follicle ruptures and releases the ovum which can then be fertilized.

Luteal Phase (LP): This is the time from ovulation until the end of the cycle. If you conceive, the fertilized egg will implant in your uterine lining roughly 7-10 days into this phase. If there is no conception, the uterine lining will shed (this is your period) and your body will begin to prepare for a new cycle. This phase usually lasts 12-14 days but can last between 10-16 days. The length of this phase is fairly constant from cycle to cycle for the same woman. Progesterone is the hormone that dominates this phase.

The chart below shows the cycle phases:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/courses/images/cywtc/chartingcourseoutline2_html_m651f6324.png

our last bd was Mon night...so thats 1 day ago...so maybe im kinda covered if im Oving :shrug:

day OF and the day after is PERFECT TOO.... it takes 12-36 hrs for the eggie to die off and vanish sooooooooooooooooooooooooo get as MUCH as you can in..

Hey girls :wave: I haven't been on, I've been 'creating' today so will catch up tomorrow... Hope everyone is ok... Did aj test?

X x x

Oh crap I just checked back, sorry aj :hugs:

And crappy temp kell :nope: :hugs:

Not a great day then huh?

X x x

i have awful af type pains today ahve goten worse as day has gone on and now cant sleep really not sure what to make opf it as have ewcm like stuff:shrug:

dude i think you are oving...

AFM kel my cycles normaly have lots of temp drops and ups...so im not getting my hopes up :dohh:

Good Evening! I think my schedule must be opposite from everyone else on here...I always miss the big chat.
Happy News: We found my daughter's hamster....ALIVE!!! We had to buy a new cage because he had fell out of the top and back behind her shelf unit...surprised he survived and my dog didn't eat him.
I go to my first dr appt tomorrow for a first scan and check up.....NERVOUS! I hate the dr but I am excited to see my little munchie!

AJ: Sorry hun about AF....but it is a fresh start for a new month. :dust: for October.

Sparkle: Glad to see you. Hope you are feeling better. I ate pizza over the weekend and felt like death after. I was wondering if I had a touch of food poisoning.

Char: :hi: Thanks for the Hello!

Kel: I am one of those people that freezes everyone out so I can sleep. My poor DH wears long underwear under his pj's so he doesn't freeze.

Dandy: I never understood the temps either. I think the FF charts make it easier to understand whats going on though. Good luck with figuring out your crazy chart girl.
I was awful at charting.

TTC: Hi, I feel like I haven't said anything to you for awhile...sorry! Are you able to start trying this month? or is it next month? :dust:

Delia: Congratulations! I left you a little message earlier but I think it got buried a few pages back:) :headspin::yipee:

Tnt: Hope you are feeling well. I'll have to let you know how my appt goes tomorrow.

Welsh: I'm so happy you are getting some answers soon. FX'd that you are able to see the dr you want to see. Hopefully with your referrel they will be able to work it out.

Celtic: Are you going to find out if it's a boy or a girl? I think I am this time. I didn't last time.

SBB: How are you and your little bump? :hi:

Never: HI!!! I haven't talked to you in awhile either.:flower:

Love to you all. I have to go help DH get the house picked up and shut down for the night.
BIG HUGS!!!

:wave: wispy, def let us know how the scan goes tomorrow :hugs: so glad your hamster is alive and not in your dogs belly :thumbup:

Hey girlies,

My goodness there is like a BUNCH of pages. I hope you all are well...I sure have missed you guys.

Kel- I think the stop to all the pills will help. I stopped everything besides maca and clomid. I was taking a pharmacy FULL of stuff before. Hopefully tomorrow your temp will go up again. I too am not that great at temps but I hope yours gets worked out.

Never and AJ- Im so sorry bout CD1. I swear it seems you guys had the signs. Im totally stumped too. AJ- :dust: for October hunni....and Never- if you do decide to TTC in nov I sure hope it brings LOTs of luck.

Wispy- :happydance: im soo happy for your scan tomorrow!! Please let us know how it goes. Such a great day and glad you found the hampster.

Welsh- Did I see that your appt went well and you get to see gyn of your choice? This is awesome news. When do you get this ball rolling?? Hopefully soon hun.

I already forgot the rest of the pages so I hope you all are lovely. :hugs:

AFM- First appt today went well..just did the pee test and blood work up. Got a prenatal with DHA in it. Our first US appt is next Wed and our dr has a US machine in her office to look at the baby anytime....so were excited. Still pretty sickly though...Im waiting for the MS to kick in...been nauseous just waiting for it full force I guess. HAHA

morning girls! :wave: 0500 came way too fast for me!

wispy - good luck at the appointment tomorrow. i'm sure everything will be great. can't wait to hear how it goes!

tnt - glad the first appointment went well. we are going to still try in november, but we aren't sure yet if i will be in my fertile time the ten days that i do see him. we have been lucky the times we have gotten to see each other so far have been in my fertile time. DH's leave dates might be changing soon (i might actually see him earlier) so who knows :shrug: i'm doing soy cd1-5 this cycle to see if i can bring O earlier to help us out a little.

aj - i am with you honey. i ovulate CD16-CD20 every cycle and i have a spot on 14 day LP but still no luck. you aren't the only one honey. i think i'm going to get a doctor's appointment for tomorrow and see if i can get my day 3 bloods drawn. we will see!

kel - hoping tomorrow's temp brings us more joy sweetie. i had really hoped the clomid would work for you.

dandy - hoping the low temps mean o is on the way!

lindsey - i'm with the girls. look like maybe you are ovulating?

AFM - pretty stead temp today. i'm taking soy CD1-5, maca, and lemon balm this cycle. that's it. am going to take folic acid too but i couldn't find my bottle last night so will find it today. you girls have a good day! i've got a busy day of work ahead of me.

Morning Never....and everyone else:wave:
I'm hearing you never on that alarm going off too soon...and mine went off at 6:dohh: Oh crikey is that the time...I should of left already...been catching up on the pages....have a good day peeps....I'll be back in about 12hrs time:sad2: xxxxx

Hi never and welshie :hi:

Hope your day at work flies by for you :hugs::hugs:

Hi to all the other maca ladies :hi:

I am just flying in this morning. Little lady Ella has been sick during the night and is feeling very poorly. I swear it's that time of year again when all the sick and flu bugs come calling lol. Lets see how many of the family get this one lol :hugs: Right off to load the washing machine :dohh:

Wispy good luck at your doc appointment and keep us updated, Im goin to try and not find out this time, I knew on all my others and feel like a surprise! DH wants to know so we can get the right colour early! but I really dont want to, although at a scan that may change I wonder can I hold my nerve!!!! :haha:

Right bedding washed floors scrubbed :coffee: in hand and little lady asleep. Time for a catch up i think :hugs::hugs:

Dandy. Congratulations on the weight loss :hugs:

WHISPY, Ooooh how exciting for you your first appointment :hugs:
I know you wont believe this but when i went to the local shop there was an advert in the window and by the till asking anyone if they had lost a hamster. I of course had to ask :winkwink: and the lady behind the till said a man in the street was out having a cigarette one evening when he saw what he thought was a rat in his garden. He ran in to tell his wife who quickly dismissed this as it didn't have a long tail. The lady scooped it up in a box and realised it was a hamster :dohh:

When i went in for a loaf of bread the other day i asked about the little hamster and the lady said it's owner had come forward, she lived 4 doors up from where the man who had first seen him lived. When she noticed the cage empty one morning she thought that the cat had had him and she told the kids he had died. Unbelievably the hamster had some how got out of his cage out of the house and gone off down the street into the mans garden lol.

AJ, sorry the :witch: got you. Lots of :dust: for your next cycle :hugs: Sorry about your FIL situation. I hope things improve for you.

KELSTER, Your DH sounds so lovely. I think it sounds like you have a plan. It will be interesting to see what happens when you cut out a a few things. Can i ask what clomid does for you ? I have heard of it before and have seen some posts about it but i'm not sure what happens lol. :hugs:

TNT, i'm so glad everything is going so well for you and your OH :hugs: I know the nausea is a nightmare but hang on in there you never no it may not get any worse for you :happydance:. Mine started to tail off about 17 weeks and i noticed a big diffrence by week 19. With my others the sickness was gone by 12 weeks. Trust this little monkey to make me wait. :hugs:

NEVER, sorry the :witch: got you :hugs: Lots of :dust: for the next time you see your DH. :hugs: What is lemon balm ? It sounds lovely lol but i bet it's not :dohh:

CELTIC, 9 weeks :happydance::happydance: How is everything going ? has the sickness passed yet ? I want to find out what we are having :dohh: I was supposed to have a gender scan today but have had to make it next week now, so i should know by this time next week :happydance::happydance: I to want to colour shop lol. I hope you keep it up with team :yellow: unlike impatient me lol.

:hi: SBB, LINNY, DANDY, TTC, and all the other wonderfull maca ladies :hugs:

:wave: sparkle, celtic, never

thanx girlies :)

well i poas today on an OPK was negative...so not looking like a promising temp dip to me :(

my OH finally said today, to tell him when i want him to :sex: and he will, i think he finally gets that i really want it and that my cycles are crazy long and we need all the help we can get

Wispy - good luck with your first scan, can't wait to hear how it went!

Dandy - I know exactly how you are feeling because we seem to have the same looooongggg cycles. Have you tried soy? I took it days 2 - 6 last cycle and ov'd on cd 37'ish instead of my usual cd70 something. Really wanted to take it this cycle but have my FS appointment 2 weeks today (yay) so didn't want to interfere with anything they might do.

Never - i've got my fingers crossed for you in November, I really hope your dreams come true very soon.

TNT - hope you are feeling ok, so pleased for you to have your BFP. Good luck at all your appointments.

And hi to everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!

quick chello to everyone as I am at work today so really no time to play...

but Spark- Clomid is to HELP me O.. and ummm yeah it didn't... you SHOULD O 5-10 days after the last pill... my last pill was on Sept 9th.....

Wispy good luck at the doctors and glad you guys found the hamster

TnT- glad your 1st appointment went well.. yip my OBGYN has the machine in their office too but my insurance will cover 1 in the office and then I will have to be referred out to a radiology office........

Welshie glad you started back up on your progestrone pills..

Hi to the rest of the ladies :hi:

AFM- I HATE Wednesdays- it always seems to be a very important day for temping and I kNOW it won't be correct-- it was 96.98 when I woke up at 3:30am which is 2 hours before my normal temp time.. so I adjusted it by .2- LOL If I used the adjuster it put me at 97.40 and gave me SOLID crosshairs with an O date of Sunday-- but I sooo know that is sooooooo WRONG

and I just looked at my ticker--- :( I can't believe it has been 5 months today since I loss my lil one :( :cry:

ok off to work TTYL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"