Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:hugs: kell.... :cry:

I hope that adjusted temp this am was right and you did ov sunday.. but I know it's not that likely. I swear that fan in your room must affect your temps!

Ok I wasn't on all day yesterday cos I was making this... What do you think? It's all butterflies cut out by hand with a craft knife...

https://i52.tinypic.com/rm032t.jpg

https://i51.tinypic.com/347f9mb.jpg

https://i54.tinypic.com/103fwoy.jpg

https://i53.tinypic.com/2hx7x28.jpg

Our accountant is coming in a min so I will catch up properly later on, hope everyone is ok :hugs:

x x x

DAM I can't see them because I am on my work computer and it rarely ever allows us to see actual photos.. All I see is red x's.. I gotta wait til I get home to look SBB!!!!

Damn it! Nevermind look when you get home..

Right, gotta go get bored by the accountant!!

x x x

i love your butterfly art work, how did you get it looking so good?!!?

With a LOT of time! And patience... Each one is cut by hand with a small craft knife!

I am thinking I might sell them...

x x x

With a LOT of time! And patience... Each one is cut by hand with a small craft knife!

I am thinking I might sell them...

x x x

yeh you should, they're original and you could do colours made to order etc

I'm quite crafty but could never make something like that, my stuff sometimes has a 'junior school' feel to it :haha:

Lol some of my stuff does too!

Yeh I think colours made to order esp for nurseries would be cool :D

x x x

DAMMIT I WANNA SEE NOW... I bet they are beautiful after seeing your chandelier you made back a few months ago

so.... today i made an appointment to go see the women's health clinic. i explained to them how the military doctors at the health clinic really don't care so that i was directed to see if they can help. she said they sure can and made me an appointment. i'm so so soooo anxious now. 19 october!

aww kel jeff is such a sweetie.....

wispy - hey there! My ttc cycle will start in a couple of weeks....i am nervous but ready at the same time if that makes sense....just dont want any further disappointment!

TNT - so happy to hear your dr appt went well and we cant wait to see your U/S..post it when you can!

never - Im with sparkle....whats lemon balm?????? That is great news about your appt. Maybe you will be able to get somewhere with them...maybe get some testing done! G/L hun!

delia - hope you are doing well hun! Check in when you can!

SBB- that is beautiful.....when you said you were busy creating I had no idea.....LOL....you could sell those!

AFM - just finished cleaning the house and have decided taht I dont want to work today....LOL...nothing new going on here though I think I am oving...since my surgery I dont get my usual Ov cramps but I actually have some ewcm....which is new for me....I guess the EPO has helped. I am only taking 1000mgs though, I might increase it next cycle.

Fantasic news Never.................

Hey TTC----- yeah he is ok....:lol: he can be so sweet but then a bear two seconds later

kel you have to update your siggy and give delia her BFP!

I think all hubbies are like that.

SBB your artwork is so lovely!!

How did Delias bloods go? All good?

Thanks girls :D

x x x

SBB - I dont know I was asking the same, I havent seen her update on any of the other forums that we belong too....

I PM'd her early this AM but I haven't heard anything back at all. .I hope all is OK...

I will put it in once I know everything is okey dokey....

see TTC- told ya we could be A LOT of trouble if we ever got together... :rofl: :winkwink:

hahaha yeah we could....

Oh please let us know how Delia is doing.

Dandy - I know exactly how you are feeling because we seem to have the same looooongggg cycles. Have you tried soy? I took it days 2 - 6 last cycle and ov'd on cd 37'ish instead of my usual cd70 something. Really wanted to take it this cycle but have my FS appointment 2 weeks today (yay) so didn't want to interfere with anything they might do.

And hi to everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: im going to see a gyn on Oct 16, so i dont want to be taking anything so she can see what im doing without anything else, ill do whatever she says to do etc. if at the end she does nothing or whatever, i might try soy and acupuncture :thumbup:

yazzy and never - we are all having our appys around the same time :happydance: maybe thats goodluck and we can all get some positive help

sbb - beautiful butterflies, i do not have the patience to sit there and do anything like that :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->