Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hey Folks:wave:

SBB....You're artwork is amazing hun!!....really original....not to mention Beautiful:thumbup:

Kel....damn those wednesday mornings sweets...hope it was ov day on sunday:hugs:

Never...That's fab news about the appointment sweets:hugs:

Sparkle...Poor Ella, bless her...hope she's feeling better soon....and that the rest of you escape it:hugs:

TNT....You did see right lovely....I maybe on the motorway now:winkwink: Can't wait to see your scan pics lovely...hope all went ok:hugs:

TTC....The wait is finally coming to an end:hugs: How much epo are you supposed to take hun...I've started taking it to...just a 1000mg for now thou. I'm popping so many pills I'm rattling:dohh::winkwink:

Where is our Linny?....hope everything is ok sweetheart...:hugs::hugs:

Dandy, Yazzy, AJ, TickTock, Lindsey, Char, Delia, Wispy, Celtic....and all that I've forgotten:blush: I hope you're ok:hugs:

Very uneventful day for me really....:sleep:...well not quite but if there had been a quiet corner:winkwink: Thankfully no headaches so far. Last time I took the norethisterone I had a headache pretty much every day that I took it...so far so good:thumbup: I'm having a break from temping to until at least the new cycle starts.

hi all hope you are all well? im so nervouse have a job interview tomorrowhttps://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/lakegal/Smileys/nervous.gif

Aww Lindsey hun.....GOODLUCK!!!:hugs:
What is the interview for?
I'm sure they'll love you sweets....almost as much as we do:winkwink:

Aww Lindsey hun.....GOODLUCK!!!:hugs:
What is the interview for?
I'm sure they'll love you sweets....almost as much as we do:winkwink:

its only for toys r us but i need to try get a stable job as agency work is really not working out:nope:

hey thats cool, maybe you can get us some cheapie toys ;) when we all have our bubs...finally :dohh: well at least for your bub anyways :)

That's fab Hun...I hope you get it:hugs: The uncertainty of agency work must be very stressful:hugs:

Aww bless you hun:hugs: Think positive....I'm sure we'll all be rooting for you:thumbup:

OMG Suz- those are BEAUTIFUL just absolutely beautiful...................

I HATE calling all you girls by your screen names.. seems so impersonal now since we have been chatting for months now and everyone calls me by my real name Kell.. :rofl:

Welshie- glad no headaches for ya and I don't blame ya on the temping... it really does get to be a hassle after sometime.. I enjoy when the witch is here- since I do it Vee jay jay I don't temp til after she is gone... :lol:

Lindsey good luck on the job interview you will do fine

OK OK OK I got an update from Delia-----

welll her first BETAs came back.. it was only a level of 21 which tells her she is 3-4 weeks when her LMP shows she should be 5+2.. she had been bleeding a lil more yesterday and she told me she had passed what looked like a grape size clot- perfectly round- like a sac....

her bleeding has stopped and just spotting a lil bit now-- she is waiting on her other BETA bloods to 1. either show it went up or 2. she has MC once again

UGH I am soo very gutted for her right now.... I know the feeling to well and it still burns in my mind

DELIA BABE if you are lurking... MUCHO HUGS TO YOU AND YOUR DH... :hugs: I am here to listen if you just need a friend to console with...

Aw no I am praying it's just a bit of bleeding and the little bean is ok in there...

Big hugs Delia if you're reading :hugs:

X x x

ok ladies PLEASE pray I have a temp rise at least to 97.23 tomorrow... LOL if I dooooooo guess what???? lol but I bet I have another drop....

least I keep you guys on your toes

and WOW did have some serious creamy CM today when I got home from work---

Dandy I HOPE you got some :sex: in....I was just stalking your chart and it appears you are on the up

ooooh fxed kel that this is it for you

we did :sex: last night :blush: but i dont think my temps are gonna keep going up :dohh: i really think im in for another long cycle till i see the gyn and she fixes me fxed

but Dsndy look at your CD 60-65 last cycle.. you can tell you were having steady dropping temps and then you wrnt away and BOOM you obviously O'd at some point...

anytime you see a drop starting to happen I would get as MUCH as possible in

THNX Suz....................... we need (me and Dandy) need all the dam luck we can get :rofl:

yes kel i see what you mean, wish i had temped in vegas, i was having lots of cramps and ewcm from memory, so i really dont think its happening atm, cause i have none of that, plus my temp didnt go down too much yet

right on :thumbup: u and me need alot of luck

yes kel i see what you mean, wish i had temped in vegas, i was having lots of cramps and ewcm from memory, so i really dont think its happening atm, cause i have none of that, plus my temp didnt go down too much yet

right on :thumbup: u and me need alot of luck

well you know your body better then anyone.. :winkwink:

oh SHIT man we have got some REALLY bad thundersorms heading this way

great what a way to end the summer..................

i love storms :rain: :haha: when they are not dangerous obviously

im keeping my fxed that my temp will go up tomorrow kel that means i have a shorter cycle :happydance:...but am doubting it atm :dohh: keep up that positive energy for me :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->