Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I HATE storms.. my number 1 biggest fear......... I think of everything that could go wrong- lighting hitting my house- wind knocking over the BIG tress in the back-..ect ect ect

welsh - I am also taking 1000mgs....I think I might up the dose next month though. Do you know what the max dose is? Glad you arent having any headaches.

Lindsey - good luck on the interview, I just know you will do great!

Kel - Oh no...thank you for checkign on her! I am praying so hard for a temp rise for you tomorrow!

Delia- huge hug hon........I really hope you get those high numbers tomorrow!

Dandy - Hi there!

ttc :wave:

kel eek, yeah in bad storms i worry, in mild ones i watch the lightening, its fun, our yard has no tall trees, our neighbours yards do, :dohh: our house has a cracked beam in the roof from where a tree has fallen on it previously, thats prob when they cut down all the big trees from our yard

we have LOTS of BIG Oak and Maple trees in the backyard- thankfully the wind wasn't bad but boy what a light show going on right now.. it moved thru pretty quickly though :)

ok gonna watch some TV with hubby.. my show is on tonight TAPS... The Atlantic Paranormal Society.. they look for ghosts.. I LOVE watching those kinds of shows...

oh wow, i love paranormal shows tooo!!! cept cant watch them when im alone eek :argh: i scare myself :haha:

ok have fun, glad the storm wasnt much :)

ok heading to bed now...9:00pm here so I haev been up for quite a lon time :)

I LOVE watching them by myself... :) :lol:

talk to ya in the am

Delia- HUGE hug hunni! I really hope they rise for you!! :hugs: Will add you to my prayers tonight!

Kel- I will pray you get a temp rise as well. I love those shows! And storms...I always sleep so good! :haha:

Never- SOOOO excited you have a clinic to help you! You guys definitely deserve the help. Hope you get things sorted out by the time you see DH.

SBB- I absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your art work. Great compisition and very creative and unique! I definitely say sell some...would look lovely in nurseries!

TTC- You know I have a great feeling that you may just get your BFP right away. With everything you had in there and now its gone...and you took the time to heal properly...I really feel you will catch it and stick! I have severe endo and the surgery helped!

AFM- nothen new going on! Just worken and such! Does anyone know how to upload photos????? I swear I tried when I got that test and it wouldn't let me without a "URL". So IDK...cause as soon as we get the scan pics I will definitely upload. :dohh:

Tnt - thanks I really hope you are right and it helps to hear that other people have faith that it will happen! Thank you for that....

Click on Post Reply...dont do the quick reply...and it will give you an option on the top bar to attach a picture.

Hello!!! I am happy to announce there is a wiggly little gummi bear that is 9weeks and 4 days old doing well in the womb. I have pics as soon as I can load them onto my computer from my camera. I really am happy so far with my OB she is so sweet and really listened to me. I was so worried about that.

Kel: Last week we were staying at a hotel on the beach when that crazy bad storm rolled through Thursday night. CRAZY! Hope the storm you have now is mild.

Delia::hug: I am so sorry! I pray that your numbers go up and your little bean is still thriving...:hug:

TnT: Hooray for a good appt!!!!!!! I can't wait for you and I to exchange gummi bear pics. For my next appt I have to do a 24hr urine test so I have to carry a jug of tinkle with me to my appt. My dr told me to just be happy I don't have to keep it in my fridge...GROSS! :haha: I was advised it was to check kidney function to make sure I am not showing signs of preeclampsia. I wouldn't think that would show up this early but whatever.

Celtic: I was surprised my last one but I think we are going to find out this time.

SBB: WOW!!! I love that picture it is amazing! You should totally sell them, they are great!

Sparkle: That is so funny about the hamster. I bet that family that lost him was completely shocked. It is amazing it was still alive. CRAZY!

Good morning ladies :hugs:

NEVER, great news about the appointment :thumbup: Yey for the 19th October :happydance:

SBB, i love the art work. If you do decide to make some more and sell them let me know because i would be very interested. I love butterflies. I had all butterfly things at my wedding lol. I can imagine one of those on the nursery wall lol.

TICKTOCK, i'm right with you on the child art work lol Everything i have ever done looks like my 5 year old has done it :blush: Hope you are well :hugs::hugs:

LINDSEY. Good luck today with your interview :hugs:

KELSTER, I am praying lol. Come on kels temp rise, rise, rise :hugs::hugs:

WHISPY, Awwww a little gummy bear. Congratulations I'm so happy that everything is coming along :hugs::hugs:

DELIAH, :hugs::hugs::hugs: Thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

HI TNT, DANDY, WELSHIE, LINNY, YAZZY and all the other ladies. There are so many i cant remember them all anymore lol :hugs::hugs:

well DAMMIT you guys aren't prayin HARD ENOUGH...............:rofl:

I am actually to the point of just laughing now and being curious each morning

WTF is Kellie's body gonna do today- stayed tuned :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what I SERIOUSLY DON'T GET... I took it again at 5:35am my "norm" time and it was LOWER then my 5:00 reading.....HUH?????? ::::::scratches head::::: I thought it was suppose to go UP once you have been up and moving- I mean I laid back down for all of 1/2 hour

Morning Spark babe!!!! how ya feeling

Wispy great news

TnT-you need to save the photo on a photo storage website.. I have mine saved on Photobucket.. you can then get the URL from there

:hi: to everyone else that has not checked in

DELIA still thinking of you honey :hugs:

ok off to make some coffee.....

You know what kell, I am wondering if temps work for you. Can you get cd21 bloods done to check your levels? It seems you have ewcm then a change to creamy, and then af arrives so everything points to ovulation :shrug:
I wonder if you're one of those freaks who temps just don't work for!! :haha:

TNT if you use www.tinypic.com and upload your pic, before you press upload change the size to message board... Then upload and it comes up with a code.. You literally just copy and paste it here. Don't need to press any buttons on this you just paste the link :D

X x x

Sparkle I'd love to make you one, will be setting up a shop so I'll let you know!

X x x

You know what kell, I am wondering if temps work for you. Can you get cd21 bloods done to check your levels? It seems you have ewcm then a change to creamy, and then af arrives so everything points to ovulation
I wonder if you're one of those freaks who temps just don't work for

you calling me a freak?????????????? well I have never..............:rofl:

I asked and he said NOPE........

I just haven't O'd yet and god only knows when I will .. like I ssid just gonna RIDE this one out

We weren't gonna try in Oct and Nov anyways so eh what makes the difference, right?

Hey if it meant to be it is meant to be.... :)

I think you might have o'd though... Why else would you have creamy cm? I think let's just see if/when af arrives... At least you :sex: lots so hopefully you're covered.. Maybe try and do it every 3 days if jeff can manage it!! :haha:

X x x

I think you might have o'd though... Why else would you have creamy cm? I think let's just see if/when af arrives... At least you :sex: lots so hopefully you're covered.. Maybe try and do it every 3 days if jeff can manage it!! :haha:

X x x

OMG :rofl: you kill me

in fact I asked him yesterday efore he went to coach and he said NO I am to tired. I said ok.. ....... so he gets home and he then asks- are you O'ing- I said no not yet- so he said I thought that dam fertility monitor said you did.. I said hun, you gotta enter your actual cycle length for it to work properly and well I have no F'ing CLUE how long mine are because I am so F'd up...

he said well I am off tomorrow nite so I will be getting more today woo hooo LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

but hey they have been STEADY temps.. :rofl:

Woohoo!!

That's not great with the ovacure is it? What if you have random cycles then - it doesn't really work?

X x x

yep I wish i had known that before hand.... but it is kinda ok cause I can change the cycle lenght anytime during the cycle --- like I changed it today from a 41 day cycle (which with my reading on it says I O'd on Sunday and if my temp went up it would of been spot on) to a 50 day cycle and it changed once again to now JUST starting to become fertile.....and well with my temps on the downward slide again WHO THE HECK KNOWS.. maybe for once something MIGHT go right for me

weeee heeeee heee he hee hee hee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->