Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

sat listinging to my first dance song from our wedding making me cry but in a good way lol:cry:

Never that's fab news hun am v excited for you!!

X x x

hes buying me a pram when we go to germany well half him half his mum lol they say i need the pma and will be stored at his mammas until we need it hopefully not too long have it picked out already lol how sad is that

this one

Attachments

• pram.jpg
    pram.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 2
OMG Kel.... I have already said some prayers but will definitely pray for you guys and hope to god she is okay! Please let us know how she is!

Never- That is so exciting! Im so happy for you guys! This is fab news!

aw thats a cool pram, it does everything!! haha i havent looked yet, i dont wanna jinx myself :dohh:

aw thats a cool pram, it does everything!! haha i havent looked yet, i dont wanna jinx myself :dohh:

lol i beleive in manifesting or what ever its called and as we havent the best income at times its better to get now incase when the time comes we cant due to bens work and if i dont get this job il be buggerd lol

thats fair enough lindsey :) we wont be able to afford much anyways, but we'll see where we are at when the time comes

Thanks ladies.. we are back..

good news.... no brain aneurysm but she has a bleed SOMEWHERE in her brain--- they just don't know WHERE....

she will be in ICU for approximately 7-10 days.............

she is coheirent and talking....

I am beat down TIRED right now,,,,,,,,,,,,,but somehow I gotta get :sex: in tonight.. if not maybe tomorrow morning.. a QUICKIE.. LOL

ETA: nope getting it tonight :rofl:

Never that is fantastic news.. OMG 2 months....

Hope so! You deserve one bloody decent NORMAL cycle for gods sake!

This thread should be renamed 'the shit cycles thread' :rofl:

I think never and AJ are the only ones with fairly regular cycles!! :wacko:

X x x

A lot of good that's done us!:haha:

And i'm still taking maca too, not as often as i should but i take it.

Dandy i have a grumpy computer geek DH too!

Great news about the DH Never! When is that 2 months together going to be? How long from now?

So happy its not an aneurysm Kel, i'll be thinking of you guys tonight.

yay kel :hugs: so glad not an aneurism, still hope the bleed can be fixed :hugs:

I better be rewarded with a BFP after taking my nasty vits so faithfully:sick:

hes buying me a pram when we go to germany well half him half his mum lol they say i need the pma and will be stored at his mammas until we need it hopefully not too long have it picked out already lol how sad is that

this one

when are you coming to germany?

X x x

Great news about the DH Never! When is that 2 months together going to be? How long from now?

:hugs: it starts in april or may of next year. not sure which month. it's a while away, but i'm still stoked!

Thanks ladies.. we are back..

good news.... no brain aneurysm but she has a bleed SOMEWHERE in her brain--- they just don't know WHERE....

she will be in ICU for approximately 7-10 days.............

she is coheirent and talking....

I am beat down TIRED right now,,,,,,,,,,,,,but somehow I gotta get :sex: in tonight.. if not maybe tomorrow morning.. a QUICKIE.. LOL

ETA: nope getting it tonight :rofl:

Never that is fantastic news.. OMG 2 months....

glad to hear she is doing better kel. she is most definitely in all of our prayers!

X x x

:haha: thats awesome!! maybe we'll get BFP's together...I look at anything and think its a sign :dohh:

well, im having strange cramps atm and what i would say is EWCM so ive gone and POAS to see if im oving...but i might jump OH tonight anyways :sex: just in case

we didnt do it last night, but we did it the night before, so tonight is our night anyways

I know what you mean Dandy, everything is a sign. I was watching an old cartoon a few nights ago and a stork came flying in with some baby sheep and i was like "what on earth is keeping that darn stork away from my house for so long! Its about darn time he turned up with my baby!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->