Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I felt really silly afterward tho, like shouldn't i know that's not where babies come from by now?:haha::blush:

ok does this look like a positive Ov test????

Attachments

• DSC01830.JPG
    DSC01830.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC01829.JPG
    DSC01829.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 5
i've already told OH we have to do it ASAP...pity he is at work :cry:

Ooooh! That looks pretty good to me Dandy!! I looked and saw 2 lines an started hyperventilating, then i realized it's an ov test and not an hpt.:haha: Get to it ASAP Missy!

if its right and i do actually Ov nowish then thats mega early :happydance: dont hyperventilate just yet, i still may not Ov :dohh: OH is on board we are set for tonight, last :sex: was on wed night so fxed we're in for a chance if this is it

I'm keeping my eye on your chart now Dandy, I wanna see what your temps do over the next few days. No promising CM?

yes lets, if i am oving thats friggen awesome compared to oving CD70's last time, gosh im so anxious now

Yep, that would be an AWESOME improvement! Let's see if you even make it to your appointment!

Morning ladies :hi:
kel - sorry to hear about your sis! Glad its not an anuresm (bad spelling), hope she recovers well!! Big hugs to you

never - great news about your dh :D well excited for you!! I pray you catch the eggy then :)

aj - id be a bit worried if one day you come on here and said 'the storks just dropped my baby off' Hehe... Would rsave the pain of labour tho ;)

dandy - did you jump on your Oh?? Hope soo :) Haha?!!

Nothing new from me ladies, just sore nipples, expecting af in about 5 days! Which should mean ill ovulate (if I do) when we go on holiday ;) I wont be taking my maca with me tho, dont fancy bein arrested for carrying an 'unknown substance into spain' lol:) x

xcharx..its not even night yet :dohh: :haha: nah OH got home from work then went to play golf, ill have to jump him tonight

if i have some cramping now does that mean the eggie could be being released now, or does it get released after the cramping...or before :shrug: (thats if i actually Ov :dohh:)

hes buying me a pram when we go to germany well half him half his mum lol they say i need the pma and will be stored at his mammas until we need it hopefully not too long have it picked out already lol how sad is that

this one

when are you coming to germany?

`12 of october for a week for my mother in laws birthday it should be fun as i can barely understand german i know one or two words and going to be surounded by germans:wacko: going to essen

Kell I'm so pleased it sounds like your sister will be ok, update us today :hugs:

Dandy you are def OVing by the sounds of it! The cramps can happen before or during ov but either way just :sex: and you're covered! I'd do it the next few days too... :happydance:

X x x

Good luck Dandy....jump on the OH!! Excellent if you've ov'd this early!

Kel - I hope you're sister continues to get better, what a scary time for you all.

Hi to everyone else!!!!! I've just read so many pages to catch up on everything from the last couple days.

Never - great news you've got an appointment, I hope they get things sorted for you. Looks like October is a positive month for getting things sorted with a few of us going for appointments.

Dandy - its mid morning in uk now =) Lol...ive heard you get pains just before and during Ovulation :) I dont think youd get pains if you dont ovulate?

Lindsey - Aww youll be fine :) what pram you getting??

Sbb - :hi: you ok??

cant be bothered with work 2day :( just want my bed! X

Good morning ladies--- oh gosh did I need that sleep last nite- even missed the ending of my FAVORITE show- CSI- Las Vegas- I knocked out

I will give an update as soon as I hear one today- I just wish they would find WHERE the hell she is bleeding from....

LOL we were all there yesterday- mom, dad, my brother, his wife, my babe, me, and my sister's boyfriend Tim... and WOW I couldn't believe how crowded it was.. I mean poor people laying in the hall way on strechers....

when I was there for my MC- that ER was QUIET- LOL my sister's room was 1 room over from where I satyed

anyhoo gonna go see her later this afternoon- then I am gonna meet up with Jeff and have a cocktail or two- to CALM MY NERVES DOWN

Dandy I HOPE you are O'ing that would be WONDERFUL NEWS-- I guess my intution was right.. LOL

ok off to make coffee and start work

TTYL

Whoa kell you forgot to mention that huge temp rise!

Hope they find where the bleed is from :hugs: how awful...

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"