Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:wave: char! I'm shattered! Was at an exhibition yesterday and man it wiped me right out! Going to make some more butterflies today...

How are you?

X x x

Whoa kell you forgot to mention that huge temp rise!

Hope they find where the bleed is from :hugs: how awful...

X x x

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa OH YEAH... LOL

hey I had a huge temp rise-- :rofl:

and I know it is for real cause I had to pee at 2:00am and I said for shits and giggles let me see what it .. so I do my daily routine and at 2:00am my temp was 97.71... https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/emoticons/smiley-shocked019.gif

I said WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO maybe this is FINALLY IT..https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/emoticons/smiley-shocked003.gif

ooohh pretty butterflies again today.. NICE....................

:hi: to all the other girls... sorry my mind is in a fog at the moment

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/emoticons/smiley-hug008.gif to all of you

Dandy - its mid morning in uk now =) Lol...ive heard you get pains just before and during Ovulation :) I dont think youd get pains if you dont ovulate?

Lindsey - Aww youll be fine :) what pram you getting??

Sbb - :hi: you ok??

cant be bothered with work 2day :( just want my bed! X

its the abc design 3 tec

Nice smilies!! Wow I'm excited about that temp I hope it's the real deal this time!!

X x x

Nite dandy talk to ya in 8 hours.. LOL that is so funny

well I was looking back at my other charts and last cycle -AUG- I only had temps around 97.6-97.7 while I was on the progestrone.. sooooooooooooooo maybe this is fnally it AND we did get :sex: in.....

and the others really don't count because I was orally taking my temps...

something has got to go right for me.. hee hee hee

Dandy- Night hun! LOL its 845 am here. Hope you got some BDing in because it Def looks positive to me. Good luck hunni.

Kel- That was a huge temp rise...I went and took a looksies and WOW its up there. I really hope this is it for you. I like your little "hug" icon thingy's...they are cute. I hope and pray that they figuring where your sis bleeding is coming from asap. I think a nice drinky drink will help soothe ya.

:wave: Char and yazzy!! :hugs:

Thanks Yazzy and TnT!!!!!

but like I said NOT getting my hopes up.... $20.00 bucks I have a drop again tomorrow..:rofl:

Those symptoms sound promising for OV Dandy!!

Kel, loving the temp rise!

hes buying me a pram when we go to germany well half him half his mum lol they say i need the pma and will be stored at his mammas until we need it hopefully not too long have it picked out already lol how sad is that

this one

when are you coming to germany?

`12 of october for a week for my mother in laws birthday it should be fun as i can barely understand german i know one or two words and going to be surounded by germans:wacko: going to essen

that's exactly how i feel being stationed here! :haha:

Hi girls - haven't been here much but just wanted to let you now that I started taking maca about a month ago and got a BFP today!!!! Early days as have a history of MCs but at least it's a step along the journey. Many thanks to all those who advised me about maca... also taking royal jelly and something or both have made the difference I 'm sure!

update-

my sister is being tranferred to another hospital some time today...

she was still sick to her tummy and has a headache.. this facilty is much better for any kind of brain trauma...........

now I am just waiting to hear when she is being transferred...

Kel - great news that your sister is doing well....even better they will be transfering her to a facility where they specialize! I am totally in love with your temp today btw!!!!!

Chili - congrats hun...how are those symptoms for you?

Dandy - sleep well hun!

Hi to Never, AJ, TNT, and all my other maca ladies!!!!

Thanks babe.... I just spoke to my mom- they are doing a doppler scan on her now which takes about an hour to do..... they think she may have still had an anuerysm but the CT scan just didn't see it, do to the blood being in the way.. she still has a headache... so it's just waiting game now

Thanks ME TOO.. I was THRILLED when I saw that temp this am... regardless if I have a temp drop a tad bit... It will still give me solid CH for yesterday....that was the SPIKE I WAS WAITING for

least SOMETHING good happened yesterday--- but I am not getting the BAD LUCK on these days

13th and the 23rd...... seems to be a trend with the number 3 for my family... LOL

funny thing is though 13th is Jeff's birthday and 23rd is mine

yeeeeeeeeee haw.. LOL LOL

Kel glad your Sis is getting looked after, make sure you update us :hugs:

I'm too tired today after a long say yesterday!

X x x

Can i just ask those of you who are pg if you've continued to take maca?

LOL just got an update

scan done- NO ANEURYSM- looks like a broken blood vessel- no additional blood loss... THANK GOD.....but will be in the hospital for week....

thank you all for your kind words, concerns, and prayers!!!!

kel fxed this hospital will be able to patch your sister up perfectly :hugs:

we did get the bd in :blush: but my temps have not done anything yet...maybe its a false alarm :shrug:

we are gonna BD the next few nights just incase :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"