Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

kel fxed this hospital will be able to patch your sister up perfectly :hugs:

we did get the bd in :blush: but my temps have not done anything yet...maybe its a false alarm :shrug:

we are gonna BD the next few nights just incase :shrug:

I saw the photo you posted in the Get Fit thread and that sucker was positive-- you can O 12-36 after that babe

I bet you go up in temp tonight-- well your tonight.. since its only 4:45pm Friday here still.. LOL LOL LOL

dandy - I think kel is right!

Kel - that is awesome news! At least now you can go and meet jeff for that cocktail!

Chili i dont think any of the pregnant ladies are still taking Maca, most stop after ovulation or as soon as they get their BFP.

I take maca throughout my entire cycle but if I do get a bfp I will stop taking it. No need to test fate...though they say it is safe to take.

well its sat morning here :p fxed my temp does go up or something soon

Kell that's great news :D

Chilli I stopped the maca when I got my bfp... Just because I didn't research whether it was safe and I doubt there's enough research done into it anyway... Congrats on your bfp!

Dandy here's hoping for a temp rise! Did you take maca this cycle? I think maca got my ov down to cd 36 when it had previously been cd56!

X x x

no sbb no maca or vitex or anything this cycle, waiting to get my liver tested on Oct 1, my gp wanted me off all meds to rule them out for my strange results before

fxed for you dandy! I really hope you get the nice temp rise!

Kel - I will be watching your temp tomorrow!

well no ewcm or cramping today :shrug: maybe it was a false alarm, with pcos dont your ovaries get ready to release the egg but no egg gets released? maybe thats what i do have, cause no egg is getting released :shrug: have to see what my temps do then :dohh:

Dandy you could still ov, there's no 'rule' on how long you have to have ewcm or cramping for... That opk looked positive for sure so just see what your temps do the next couple of days...

Pcos can give you false +opks and it could mean your body will get ready but won't release the egg... Let's see what the next 2 days show... :hugs:

X x x x

well no af for me yet again and have ewcm once again:growlmad: im going to london monday but tuesday im getting on the phone and getting me an apointment with my doc:growlmad:

How annoying... Make sure you :sex: just in case it's ovulation (again!)

Hope the doc can get it sorted...

X x x

MORNING............. :)

just a quick hi as I am going BACK TO BED--- but happy temps STILL UP.. yip yip I def O'd NOW!!!!!! yay yay yay

Hey Char I meant to ask you, you are temping this tiem around right?

WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR FF CHART LINK????? :rofl: as you can see we LOVE to stalk charts

ok ok I'll be back later hee hee hee

X x x

i just want this cycle over im not even wanting ther bfp atm i just want to bleed and feel female:cry:

X x x

i just want this cycle over im not even wanting ther bfp atm i just want to bleed and feel female:cry:

Lindsey have you ever thought about taking natrual progestrone cream to induce the :witch:

https://www.progesteronetherapy.com/how-to-use-progesterone-cream.html

the cream will build up your utering lining and once you stop taking it- it will shed...

your cycle has gone on WAY TO LONG sweetie and is not healthy for you.. have you been in for a pap smear?

X x x

Lindsey have you ever thought about taking natrual progestrone cream to induce the :witch:

the cream will build up your utering lining and once you stop taking it- it will shed...

your cycle has gone on WAY TO LONG sweetie and is not healthy for you.. have you been in for a pap smear?
no im not due my furst oen until next year ive had a vaginal swab for infection but thats it im just so fed up my cycles are so fd up as is my head now im going to my doc tues and demanding help i want clomid as im clearly not oving

woo hoooooooooo, yee hhhawwwwwwwwww, hot skip-pa-dee-dam

Welshie can you change my test date on the front to OCT 10th???

I AM GONNA BE THE FIRST DANG :bfp: for OCT in here....:rofl: that's right I am.. bbahhhahhhhhhhaahahaahhhaaaaaaaaa

X x x

no im not due my furst oen until next year ive had a vaginal swab for infection but thats it im just so fed up my cycles are so fd up as is my head now im going to my doc tues and demanding help i want clomid as im clearly not oving

well they will put you on provera first- then check your bloods - I HOPE they give you clomid as well.. cause it appeas to have FINALLY HELPED me O...

but make sure you ask for Thyroid, Testosterone, FSH, LH (the fsh and LH cannot not be done til CD3) tests.....

my longest was a 100 day cycle Nov til March of this year.. I induced my own AF with the cream, and have used it again since my MC...

I HOPE you find answers soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->