Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

kels temps were crazy though, mine are steady and doing nothing! :dohh:

Well ladies I'm back with an update.
Day 21 bloods came back and my progesterone levels were at 3.3 =(
Still having some symptoms and AF has not shown up so I took a test Thursday (still a bit early) and it was BFN.

Doc says to wait until CD35 until moving on...today is CD30. 5 days until I test again if AF has not shown up.
So frustrating because I was 100% positive I O'd....got a positive OPK and all the symptoms.....so either I'm knocked up and gotta get some progesterone into me before I lose the baby or AF is being a real B*$ch and needs to show her face so I can move on....or I'm completely nuts and didn't O at all and need to induce flow and carry on my merry way TTC.......sigh....wish I just had an answer.

Not even sad...just left wondering about what's going on and when i'll have an answer...

Love having you ladies to chat with!
Best wishes to you all =)

keep up the PMA and may be all get our sticky BFPs soon!!

Born2be sorry your levels were low :( do you chart? It would help you know if you ov or not... (sorry if you've answered that before)

X x x

Morning Girls...:wave:
It never ceases to amaze me how many pages I have to read thru to catch up:dohh::lol:

Kel....How is your sister doing now babe? I hope she's been transfered and they are giving her some top notch spealist care:hugs:
Bally's looks amazing hun...Bet you can't wait to go:winkwink:
Those temps are looking fab babe....wohoo for Kel's ovaries:winkwink: I've added the
10th for you hun as well:hugs:

Dandy...that opk was fab hun....hoping that you'll see a rise in temp soon sweetheart:hugs:

Lindsey...How did the job interview go hun? Stand your ground with those docs...:trouble::haha:

Linny....:cloud9: That's fab that you've felt Little Little move:yipee::hugs:

Never....:yipee: to 2mths together hun....am so made up for you guys:hugs: When will that be? When's your appt for?

SBB...How are you Lil Jesus doing? What was the exhibition for? Any house news? Hope you're doing ok:hugs:

AJ...How's things sweets?

TTC....:wohoo: less than 14days til you're back on the bus....:hugs::hugs:

TNT...How are you feeling sweets?:hugs:

Sparkle....hope all is well in the Sparkle house babe and all have recovered from the tummy bug:hugs:

Yazzy....I'm with you lets hope that October is a month of answers:thumbup: How are you getting on sweets? Don't see you much around here:sad2:

Chili....:yipee: Congratulations Hun....sending lots of sticky:dust: and positive vibes your way:hugs:

Char....I had to laugh about you trying to take maca thru the airport:lol: Maybe not such a good idea:lol: Kel's right thou....we need a link to your FF chart:winkwink:

Born2be....hope you get some answers soon sweets:hugs:

Whit, Wispy, Lucy....where are you peeps??....hope you're all ok:hugs:

Has anyone heard anymore from Delia?....Thinking of you sweets if you're lurking:hugs:

Oh god....There's one bad thing about doing these massive long lists of names...you can gaurantee I've forgotten only one or two people...I'm so sorry....hope you're ok:hugs:

Well as for me.....the googling doesn't stop:dohh: I started taking the norethisterone on cd 46....I had watery cm that day the following day I had ewcm...surely I shouldn't of had this after taking 2 tablets of progesterone...:shrug: So I looked into levels of progesterone before Ov and found this chart of the hormone levels.....
menstrualcycle.jpg

You'll notice that just before Ov....progesterone rises slightly as well:thumbup: Now of course the :wacko: mind of your Welshie is wondering whether the two tablets on cd46 were just enough to raise my progesterone enough....for the lil eggy? Looking at my chart comparison on the homepage the april cycle was the one where I began taking the noethisterone at 1dpo, the may cycle was obviously the following cycle where I hadn't taken any norethisterone....I'm intrigued to see where these temps are going:winkwink:
Curiosity is only where it's at thou....I'm just happy that I will definately have a :witch: after stopping the tablets....I'm gonna POAS first thou:winkwink:

welshie - i hope o is here soon for you sweetie. the two months will be starting in april of next year. no time soon. :nope: but i'm so happy and anxious all at the same time. my appointment is 19 oct. we are setting up a urology appointment for DH to get checked out when we go home too.

i've been having really vivid and down right annoying dreams lately. :cry: last night was a long drawn out dream that DH was cheating on me. he ended up telling me that he doesn't want to be married, he's not ready for it, and he had cheated on me while we were in training and he told me. but after that he was living a second life and hitting on girls behind my back. he started feeling bad so he told me. i kept waking up and hoping the dream would change, but it kept picking up and going right where it had left off. i hate dreams like that. i was hoping to talk to him when i woke up, because i hate dreams like that, but he has flight classes today that he didn't tell me about until now. ugh. i know i'm being silly but those kind of dreams just do all sorts of nonsense to my self esteem!

Aww Babe....that sounds like a nightmare not a dream sweetheart:hugs: And of course it's gonna mess with your self esteem and your mind as well I don't doubt if you're anything like me:hugs: Obviously I don't know Chris...babe...but from the little things that you've said it makes me feel that he's so into you babe...and you into him. The time apart certainly can't help babe but many things could of caused that dream....something going on in someone else's life that you've heard about, something that you've read or watched....we're completely unaware of what our brains are taking to bed with us when the lights go out....I once dreamt that I had eyebrows growing all over my face after reading in a girly mag about someone plucking there monobrow:dohh: (it was many years ago) I certainly wasn't thinking of it when I went to bed and there obviously wasn't any chance of it happening it was just a piece of weird info that my brain had obviously hung onto and then created it's own version:dohh:
Speak to that lovely hubby of yours later babe...he loves you...you know that with your heart and soul...:hugs::hugs:

:hugs: i hope you caught that eggy this cycle welshie. thank you so much for your words. they really mean a lot and put a smile to my face. it's just the number one fear of mine. we are never together and i know he is deployed with females so sometimes my mind gets the best of me and i have horrible "nightmares" about it. his old lifestyle was drugs and drinking and lots of girls so sometimes i have a fear that he will miss that and it will break us up. however, the more i think about it, the more crazy i feel because you are absolutely right. he has more than proven himself to me after we had a hiccup last year (he didn't cheat on me, but he was talking to a girl not so appropriate) since then he has quit drinking and smoking and devoted more than every second to me. sigh. i think i'm just being paranoid! glad i have you girls to talk to :hugs:

man I just checked my cervix.. OK where did it gooo?? I couldn't feel it (first time ever) -- and WOW creamy creamy CM

:happydance::happydance: that is awesome

i just checked mine... :cry: it was so low i bumped into it :haha: i expected it to be higher :dohh: granted i didnt check it the day of the positive test :dohh: i wonder if i have or will Ov :shrug: my nipples are beginning to hurt, unless im imagining symptoms now :dohh: and they only ever hurt in the lead up to AF :dohh: but my temps are stable :shrug: what is my body doing :wacko:

also i havent been having too much cm atm either :shrug:

never :hugs: you guys just seem so perfect, i cant imagine he would want to hurt you by cheating on you, you tell those dreams to go away :grr:

Never...Don't be hard on yourself sweets....you wouldn't be normal living the life you guys do without having the occassional wobble....I think you're amazing!:hugs: Definately with Dandy and tell those dreams to beat it:hugs:

Dandy....I hope you have ovulated sweets or that the :witch: comes real soon just so you have an answer:hugs:

:gun: GO AWAY MEAN DREAMS! :gun:

okay girls, i told them! :haha:

do you girls think this classifies me as an irregular period? the first day i bled about one tampons worth. it was blood with clots. the second day i had light pink bleeding (BARELY any, i would say a nickle size at the most) and brown discharge. the third day brown discharge, and then nothing. not sure if my body is trying to tell me something is wrong. :shrug:

Aw never welshie is right Hun... But I can totally understand how a dream like that can get to you... I have those dreams all the time and get upset, and my OH is right here so I can't imagine how it must be to not be able to see him for some reassurance...

Welshie I really hope that's ovulation!! Chart looks good for it so everything crossed! If not then charge ahead to the next cycle and some soy :happydance:

AFM we have our house under offer, not sure if you knew that? Then we have seen a house in our village we want, it's all top secret. We put notes through everyones doors and they responded to us. They are an elderly couple who need to be a bit nearer shops/doctors etc.. Anyway it was all a bit if/when/maybe but now it looks like they may have found somewhere to go - so it could just happen! Don't want to get hopes up though incase it comes to nothing :shrug:

X x x

Aww SBB that's fab news about the house....I shall keep everything crossed that it all works out sweetheart:hugs:

I'm taking exactly the same dosage this time round of the noethisterone as I took in that april cycle....was thinking it should therefore produce very similar temps....that's one thing that my charts don't vary much with is their shape. This is gonna sound crazy but just had a feeling that I was going to Ov...now hoping that if I have the timing will be ok:dohh:

Never...Have you tested again since the bleeding has stopped hun?

morning all woken up feeling like poop head feels like cotton wool and my arm is aching like mad think must of slept either too long or too little:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->