Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

How annoying... Make sure you :sex: just in case it's ovulation (again!)

Hope the doc can get it sorted...

X x x

i just want this cycle over im not even wanting ther bfp atm i just want to bleed and feel female:cry:

Lindsey have you ever thought about taking natrual progestrone cream to induce the :witch:

https://www.progesteronetherapy.com/how-to-use-progesterone-cream.html

the cream will build up your utering lining and once you stop taking it- it will shed...

your cycle has gone on WAY TO LONG sweetie and is not healthy for you.. have you been in for a pap smear?
no im not due my furst oen until next year ive had a vaginal swab for infection but thats it im just so fed up my cycles are so fd up as is my head now im going to my doc tues and demanding help i want clomid as im clearly not oving

well they will put you on provera first- then check your bloods - I HOPE they give you clomid as well.. cause it appeas to have FINALLY HELPED me O...

but make sure you ask for Thyroid, Testosterone, FSH, LH (the fsh and LH cannot not be done til CD3) tests.....

my longest was a 100 day cycle Nov til March of this year.. I induced my own AF with the cream, and have used it again since my MC...

I HOPE you find answers soon

see im scared to go on anything like the pill or anything liek that as my cosuin died froma blood clot from them when she was 28

they are going to put you on something sweetie...

you do know not having your period COULD cause you to get cervical cancer... and I STRESS COULD....

it is soooo not healthy hun at all..... maybe then talk to your doc about using the cream instead of the pill............

they are going to put you on something sweetie...

you do know not having your period COULD cause you to get cervical cancer... and I STRESS COULD....

it is soooo not healthy hun at all..... maybe then talk to your doc about using the cream instead of the pill............

its just trying to get them to do anything is like banging my head against a brickwall i have been waiting since march for further scans on my uterus to see how bad the septate in it is. just going to try stand my ground and demand help may ask to be referd to oxford as mk hasnt a very good rep at all

good DEMAND IT... I don't understand how doctors can be so COLD....

this is the doctor who laughed at me and took the pee out of me when i said it hurt when she did my swab she useda metal speculem thing with no lube at all and it bloody hurt

the only thing that worried me about clomid is the risk of twins lol im already quite high risk as was a twin myself:haha:

woo hoooooooooo, yee hhhawwwwwwwwww, hot skip-pa-dee-dam

Welshie can you change my test date on the front to OCT 10th???

I AM GONNA BE THE FIRST DANG :bfp: for OCT in here....:rofl: that's right I am.. bbahhhahhhhhhhaahahaahhhaaaaaaaaa

I hope you are kel...and me second :thumbup:

the only thing that worried me about clomid is the risk of twins lol im already quite high risk as was a twin myself:haha:

Im a twin too lindsey :happydance: you identical? or non - identical?

woo hoooooooooo, yee hhhawwwwwwwwww, hot skip-pa-dee-dam

Welshie can you change my test date on the front to OCT 10th???

I AM GONNA BE THE FIRST DANG :bfp: for OCT in here....:rofl: that's right I am.. bbahhhahhhhhhhaahahaahhhaaaaaaaaa

I hope you are kel...and me second :thumbup:

Im a twin too lindsey :happydance: you identical? or non - identical?

im not sure she died at birth and my mums not too keen talking about it :shrug:

hope you are kel...and me second

yep cause your temps are gonna go UP for ya today....

oh Lindsey that is horrible what the doc did to you, and no worroes on the clomid and twins- yes it IS a higher possibilty BUT that would be WONDERFUL... twins.. WOW

and so sorry about your twin :cry: and your poor mom.. what a HORRID circumstance

Dandy let me ask you a question.... you were told you MAY have PCOS right

and you did get a positive OPK test yesterday.. do your tests ALWAYS look positive???

kel yes i was told by my gp i may have pcos, yet to be confirmed by my gyn when i meet her :argh:

no that was the first test i have done that looked like that, normally the other line is obviously lighter

YAY me neither.. I cannot wait to see it later.. :)

well usually with PCOS you have positive OPK tests... becaude your LH levels are evalated

I'm tellin ya you HAVE or WILL be O'ing ...

:yipee: for O kel! i hope you are that first :bfp:!!

thanks babe me too... LOL but we only did the deed the day OF and 3 day prior.. so I didn't give myself that good of a chance..but I am hoping :) however I we also used pre-seed for the first time too... hope Jeff's swimmers got up in der

Hello!!!

Welshie.....thank you hun for your msg :hugs:! It was very sweet of you to worry but I'm absolutely fine. Been a busy bee this week and you guys have been so chatty I've not had the chance to fully catch up.......now I have, Ive forgotten everything :rofl: :wacko:

WAHOOOO :yipee: :yipee: Kel on ovulation.....that :bfp: is a coming hun!!! So sorry to hear about your sister, but I'm glad she's being well cared for :hugs: :hugs:

Never....Woop Woop :happydance: what fantastic news on your DH. Now I KNOW your :bfp: is a coming!!! :hugs:

Sbb.....guess what??? Little little has been kicking AND I FELT IT WAHOOOOOO!!! Finally at exactly 21 weeks, i felt her, even OH has felt her too! Since then Ive felt her tons all week :D Butterfly picture you did was amazing btw!!

Dandy...that was a defo postive OPK, I did the same as AJ and thought at first it was a preggo test!!! Get lots of :sex: in to cover all bases :D

:wave: to everyone else.......hope you all well!!!

Linny-- OMG how frigin awesome about feeling the lil one move.....

I cannot WAIT for that feeling...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->