Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

SBB - thank you honey :hugs: i hope everything with the house works out just as you hope! :yipee: great news!

lindsey - sorry you feel horrible. i hope you start to feel better very soon.

dandy - good night girl!

welshie - i tested today because of the vivid "nightmare" and the odd period. it seems my periods are odd every month, which is why i was thinking it might be a sign of something. anyhow, the first test that i took had a line but i think it was an evap. i've never had a + or an evap, so i'm not sure. it's not obvious enough to take a picture of and show. i took another and thought i might have seen something, but i think my eyes are playing tricks. because every time after i go and look at it there is nothing. :shrug: i'm not hopeful, but figured it was worth a testing shot. :haha:

Hmmmm.....Maybe keep an eye on your temps over the next few days...and retest again if they go up:hugs:

Morning

WELSHIE (Lisa)I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new name for the thread.. :lol:.. yip sis is doing much better- thanks hun for asking- and for Bally's we have stayed there numerous times..it's not the nicest of rooms.. but to get down to AC will be a nice treat for Jeff and I

Suz-congrats glad you got an offer and it appears you are gonna get yours as well.. YAY YAY YAY

Dandy- relax- it bet you have a rise today- you took yours at a different time.no worries babe!!

Never- MAN I HATE dreams like that---- I had one 2 weeks ago about Jeff.. and I am with the other girls... no way would he do that to you.. and not sure about classifing that as irregular sweetie ... like Welshie asked.. have you taken another test? Edit.. you took one... yepsee if they go up again in the next few days.. you could be a SHY ONE

AFM------------- I DID IT.. I DID IT.................... OMG I DID IT......and just on clomid.. no maca, no progestrone, no femaprin...F'ing NOTHING.. thank you body for working for me, now if Jeff's lil swimmers can get up in der, and bedazzle up my eggie, and then STICK STICK STICK I would be much appreciate... thank you :rofl:

question though.. I woke up again at 3:00am to PEE............ ugh this is getting to be a PITA getting up peeing every nite.. anyhoo I took my temps then and at that time my temp was 97.98... I was like WHOOOAAAAAA..... so I fall back asleep for another 2 hours I wake up and my temp is 97.57

which would you use?? I mean either way I did O.. but...............

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Yay Kel:thumbup::lol:....and I'm hoping I'm only a definate dpo further along:winkwink:..... A shared tww:lol::hugs:

As for the temp Kel....I'd probably go with the first one maybe correct it and add a note or just leave it as it is and add a note. They do say thou to have at least 2hrs of continuous sleep and as you got out of bed and all I'd definately use the first one I think:thumbup::hugs:

Yay kel!! :wohoo: bedazzle that eggy!!

Never thats weird... Are you using pink or blue tests? I would take the tests apart and be holding it up to a bulb or window to try and see a line :haha:

X x x

:rofl: i'm just using the internet cheapies SBB.

kel - i would definitely use the first temp and just note it.

Kel I wonder why your coverline is so high?

I'd use the 2nd temp but note the 1st...

X x x

I just put your temp and times in on FF....and it said adjusted temp was 98.20:shock::happydance:

that is what I was thinking because that was a FULL 5 hours sleep and this second one was only 2-- nit to mention I like the 1 first temp anyways.. LOL LOL

:rofl: i'm just using the internet cheapies SBB.

kel - i would definitely use the first temp and just note it.

Post a pic of the evap :D

Blue tests are reknowned for false +ves but the pink dye ones are better...

X x x

:rofl: ok ok ok I got three different answers...

I don't know why such a high coverline babe!!! I was thinking the same thing

oooh Lindsey hun-- you will you will............. you gotta get to the doctors and I REALLY think you should invest in some progestrone cream.... google that and you investigate yourself.... it will not hurt you at all

ya know.. this cycle with my 1st ever LONG time solid CH since the mc... I am temping vee jay jay- I can't compare it to my other cycles... they were all oral except for July and Aug and well you can see how coo coooooo that cycle was

The CL is only a visual thing anyway hun...the temps are far more important.....please be bedazzled lil eggy:winkwink::hugs:

kel - i'm thinking about just discarding my 4 temps i have so far (i missed some) and just starting tomorrow with v temping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->