Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Lindsey - oh what a sad story!

dandy - oh I was really hoping fora high temp for you today!

Kell - I am so hoping you get that first BFP for october. Nice temp today...Hows your sister doing?

Linny - that is awesome news and feeling the maca bub!

afm - going to get in a workout and maybe go the beach we will see how I feel later! Have a great Saturday everyone

TTC same I guess but the procedure she had yesterday thru her groin was VERY VERY painful.. she said she could actually FEEL where they were in her brain because it got real HOT.. but the worst was when they took it out.. she bled pretty bad and it got REALLY swollen

I am heading there in a few minutes

man I just checked my cervix.. OK where did it gooo?? I couldn't feel it (first time ever) -- and WOW creamy creamy CM

SBB if you dont mind me asking how many rounds of clomid did you ahve before you got caught with lil baba?

Just the one :D I was very lucky! Hope your docs will let you have it...

Sorry to read about your twin, that's very sad :(

Don't worry too much about clomid twins, it's honestly not that common. On our clomid preg thread only one person had twins out of about 10, sadly she lost one (v early)... But it's not that likely, and twins are fab!

X x x

Kel - well i am glad she is recuping and they were able to help her! Let her know your maca friends are praying for her! I think you have oved!!! WOOHOO.....and looking from your chart you are in good shape for that pumpkin bump!

all is good.. she looks MUCH better then when I saw her on Thursday.. but she will be in for another week because she has to have the angio done again...

however, since this hospital is a big time trauma hospital, there were two shooting last nite and two of the guys that were shot by the shooter died and then the shooter died right before I got there-- so I saw the families-- what a crazy mess...

TTC I know I have O'd.... :winkwink: I can feel the change.. I have had a slight headache all day today- VERY VERY WEIRD feeling below and a BUTT LOAD of very creamy CM................

here's to hoping for an Oct :bfp:

ok well still no high temp :cry: i woke up with Oving pains on my right side, however im not cramping as much or as long and im not getting as much ewcm as i did when in vegas :cry: i hope to golly this is really happening :dohh:

kel i cant wait to feel a bub kick inside me either :hugs: yay for your high temps :happydance: they are friggen awesome!!

hi linny and sbb :wave:

Damn it Dandy... Fingers crossed for higher temp tomorrow... :hugs:

x x x

Aw I don't blame you - but look at Kell... It looked like it wasn't gonna happen and now she's got 2 super duper temps! So you never know...

I really hope it happens for you :hugs: Now get :sex: just in case!!

x x x

ok so my dot for today has gone clear cause of the broken sleep i had i think :shrug: so maybe its not accurate today :shrug:

all is good.. she looks MUCH better then when I saw her on Thursday.. but she will be in for another week because she has to have the angio done again...

So glad she seems better :hugs:

x x x

I'm off to bed now... :dust: and positive thoughts for tomorrows temp :hugs:

X x x

Kel it would be so awesome if you got the first two lines for October!! We'd all be jumping around up in here!

Dandy i agree with SBB, Kel's temps didnt look too promising at first either, wait a day or two and let's see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->