Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Can i just ask those of you who are pg if you've continued to take maca?
Congrats Chilli glad the maca did the trick, I stopped taking mine and started on prenatal instead.

woo hoooooooooo, yee hhhawwwwwwwwww, hot skip-pa-dee-dam

Welshie can you change my test date on the front to OCT 10th???

I AM GONNA BE THE FIRST DANG :bfp: for OCT in here....:rofl: that's right I am.. bbahhhahhhhhhhaahahaahhhaaaaaaaaa

Yay on OV and temps staying up and I so hope you are hun come the BFP hope you are the first of many :happydance:

welshie - i hope o is here soon for you sweetie. the two months will be starting in april of next year. no time soon. :nope: but i'm so happy and anxious all at the same time. my appointment is 19 oct. we are setting up a urology appointment for DH to get checked out when we go home too.

i've been having really vivid and down right annoying dreams lately. :cry: last night was a long drawn out dream that DH was cheating on me. he ended up telling me that he doesn't want to be married, he's not ready for it, and he had cheated on me while we were in training and he told me. but after that he was living a second life and hitting on girls behind my back. he started feeling bad so he told me. i kept waking up and hoping the dream would change, but it kept picking up and going right where it had left off. i hate dreams like that. i was hoping to talk to him when i woke up, because i hate dreams like that, but he has flight classes today that he didn't tell me about until now. ugh. i know i'm being silly but those kind of dreams just do all sorts of nonsense to my self esteem!

I used to have dreams like that about DH, he would never do any cheating or any thing but it used to really come out when I was pregnant I guess It was my insecurities coming out, I had an awful nightmare this week and I dreamt my 4 year old died it was horrific I woke up crying and checked on him in his bed took me two days to get over it.

Never...Have you tested again since the bleeding has stopped hun?
I was wondering the same my self, I seen you have tested never but if temps stay high may be test again with a better test if now roll in November, ooh and delighted to hear your going to have DH for two months whoo hoo :happydance::hugs:

Kel glad your sister is getting better I hope they can stop the getting sick and headaches now. did she bang her head?

Linny yay for movement, I felt baby move yesterday a nice little kick and it was so nice as the doc on Friday tried to listen and couldn't find baby heartbeat I wasn't worried though to much of me in the way may be?

Im having awful trouble with my blood sugars they are getting really high, I have another GTT on Tuesday, but the doc cant just send me to see the diabetic doctor she has to write a letter :dohh: so it will be over two weeks before I have results or an appointment its madness. I'm worrying over the effects on the baby.

OHs present is me pushing our baby out of my vay-jay!!!
:rofl:

Never that IS an AWESOME Xmas present....

me

I wanna have maybe a TEENY TINY bubba bump

Kel glad your sister is getting better I hope they can stop the getting sick and headaches now. did she bang her head

Thanks Celtic.... :hugs: nope she didn't bang her head.... just a blood vessel bursted - he said it could of been anything that made it happen.....

you take care of that sugar- I dont want to see you with gestantional diabetes there young lady....

looks like we all have wonderful christmas wishes. now i'm praying we get them
I hope so too hunny :hugs:

I hope you get a little Xmas bump too kell! Infact I hope EVERYONE does!

Celtic that's a horrid dream :( I had a horrible one about my sister the other night and I was trying to save her and woke up screaming! Then obviously still half asleep I looked at Danny for comfort - but he looked like this evil fawn (like in narnia!) peering over the covers all evil!! WTF?! I couldn't get back to sleep for ages and kept thinking about it all the next day... :wacko:

X x x

Kel Im afriad I will not escape it, Ive had it on all my children and needed insulin twice 5 injections a day, I needed insulin at 24 weeks last time so I think it will be earlier this time, I dont want to go for a long time with high sugars becuase it does effect the baby and he or she may get to big and I am very big already for 15 weeks LOL :haha: so just getting them to listen now is hard work,Im at a new hospital and they do not have my history so are expecting it to kick in later when I know its now :dohh: I know my body LOL
if they keep going on this way, IM going back to my old hospital I do not care DH worried about the cost I think our baby is more important, Im palying it by ear at the mo

enough moaning from me :flower:

I hope you get a little Xmas bump too kell! Infact I hope EVERYONE does!

Celtic that's a horrid dream :( I had a horrible one about my sister the other night and I was trying to save her and woke up screaming! Then obviously still half asleep I looked at Danny for comfort - but he looked like this evil fawn (like in narnia!) peering over the covers all evil!! WTF?! I couldn't get back to sleep for ages and kept thinking about it all the next day... :wacko:

X x x

Thats how I felt I nealry killed my self getting out of the bed to check on him, the thing is he love running around in his pants he is a monkey! in my dream it was early morning and he was in his pants and passed out, so when I checked on him he had taken his PJ's off and was just in his pants I sobbed I kept checking him all the next day awful
I hate those dreams

celtic honey. i hope everything turns out just fine. glad to hear you are aware of exactly what to do this time around to make sure that :baby: is born nice and healthy. i'm confident you will make your new hospital listen!

my hormones are so loopy. i want to cry all the time. i think my job is getting to me honestly. i don't look forward to work anymore, i dread it. and now i can cry at the drop of a hat!

celtic honey. i hope everything turns out just fine. glad to hear you are aware of exactly what to do this time around to make sure that :baby: is born nice and healthy. i'm confident you will make your new hospital listen!

my hormones are so loopy. i want to cry all the time. i think my job is getting to me honestly. i don't look forward to work anymore, i dread it. and now i can cry at the drop of a hat!

I hate when you feel like that about work :hugs: you sound like you are ready for a change hun. :hugs:

PS I will stamp and shout if they dont listen, I know what can happen when suagrs are to high my poor 4 year old was very sick when he was born he was on a drip for two days as his sugars kept dropping, I only got him back and he was addmited to intensive care again for a few day's hmm guess that dream shows I still worry about him!

How come they're so high Celtic? Is it out of your control? Sorry I don't actually understand it to be honest...

Never :hugs: as usual I wish I could say something to make it better... I guess the army just isn't one of those jobs you can just leave and find another job... Just hope it gets better :hugs:

X x x

How come they're so high Celtic? Is it out of your control? Sorry I don't actually understand it to be honest...

Never :hugs: as usual I wish I could say something to make it better... I guess the army just isn't one of those jobs you can just leave and find another job... Just hope it gets better :hugs:

X x x

I think becuase I was borderline diabetic to start with, its kicked in all ready my GP had me checking my blood sugars and I was on the diet all ready, so when I started to get levels above what you should get in pregnancy (should be 5 or below fasting and 7 or below post meals an hour after you finish eating) mine are 5.6 up wards fasting and from 7.5 to 11.4 after meals I have sugar and ketones in my urine all ready and Ive been losing weight the last few weeks cant blame MS any more :)
Because I was on insulin so early last time I expect I will need insulin again very soon. it does tend to get earlier each time.

i wish! i think you can buy yourself out of the contract, but i would have to win the lotto to be able to afford that. if i get pregnant, i can chapter out, but my body isn't cooperating with that one too well.

i wish! i think you can buy yourself out of the contract, but i would have to win the lotto to be able to afford that. if i get pregnant, i can chapter out, but my body isn't cooperating with that one too well.

Yea I know its expensive, a friend of my DH used to work the Air rescue around Ireland, they bought him out of his contract to go full time with them. cost 10,000 I think! madness!

You will get that BFP soon dont you worry :hugs:

Ok I have just read through about 14 pages to catch up lol!!!

How is everyone???

Welshie...I don't seem to post much on here but am always reading to see how everyone is doing. You guys are such a nice welcoming group its lovely to hear what everyone is up to.

AFM I think I may be leading up to 'ov'...I normally have really long cycles but am on cd13 and have sore boobs (always a sign of ov for me) cp - really high and getting soft, cm very watering and starting to get stretchy...fingers crossed I ov this week. If I do I will ask for a test date to be put on the front page!

Celtic I hope your docs start to take you seriously...

Yazzy fingers crossed for early ov!

Never we're all hoping for your bfp soon so you can get out of there!

X x x

well Celtic- I HOPE they monitor you very closely due to your previous history

Yazzy-- YAY you too.. I hope you O babe.... wow we can have a bunch of us in here in the TWW!!!!!

Never- :hugs: lets get you chaptered out..

so I texted my sis this morning to see how she is- they moved her to a regular room last nite- so she is out of ICU but she said today is not a good day,,,,,, again really bad headache and throwing up again..... this is very concerning to me.. WHY, if the bleed has stopped, is she STILL with a headache and throwing up

how horrible kel :hugs: i'm glad she has moved to a different room, but i'm with you. still concerned. there has got to be something else causing this. i would be worried as well. i hope it gets figured out very very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->