Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I just hope this is not something more underlining.. and they just haven't seen it yet.... but I trust- she is at a GREAT GREAT hospital----

Oh Kel i'm sorry your sis is not feeling well again, I hope the docs are keeping a close eye on things!! WAHOOOOO to the cross hairs though babe.......TWW for you my girl :D

SBB, I really hope your house goes through and you manage to get your dream home. That would make xmas extra special :hugs:

Awww never, Ive had so many of those cheating dreams, especially when I first found out I was pregnant. I kept catching him cheat and then he would say I'd have to get an abortion and awful things like that!! I used to wake up not knowing whether to smack him or cuddle him :haha: Sounds like work is playing a massive part in feeling stressed, poor hun :hugs: I hope things improve :)

Welshie....WAHOOOOOO :yipee: :yipee: I see the cross hairs again! Wow you and Kel on your way to a :bfp: (I hope!!) :hugs: :hugs: The eyebrow dream made me chuckle :D

Dandy....come on eggy, get yourself released RIGHT NOW!!!! There, hopefully it has listened to me :D

Kel I hope it's not anything else... Perhaps it's just a reaction to the trauma?

Hey linny :wave:

X x x

Kel I hope it's not anything else... Perhaps it's just a reaction to the trauma?

Hey linny :wave:

X x x

Suz- my mom said she could still get the headaches until the blood is gone but the doctors are concerned about the throwing up- that they don't like :(

I hope yoru sis pulls thru real soon Kel.

Welshie, i had to LOL when i saw the new name! Loving it though!
oh, can you put me down to test Oct. 20? I'm gonna try not to test until AF is late this time and its due the 19th. DH birthday is the 21st, hope i can give him the most awesome birthday present ever.....a bfp!

AJ that would be so cool FX come on October:happydance:

Kel getting sick is not good, may be the blood is putting pressure on something and causing the vomiting, would there be any swelling from the burst vessel that would may be, be the cause of it, hopefully it will all heal and she will feel better soon :hugs:

SBB,Kel I will keep at them and at them, if they don't listen then I guess its a fight with DH as I'm going to make the hour journey to the coombe maternity hospital and see them they know my history.

Yazzy hope this is OV for you :thumbup:

Kel - really wishing your sister a speedy recovery. I ccan't imagine how you must all be feeling at the moment.

AJ - fingers crossed this is the month for you and you give your OH the best present ever!

Hi ladies...not to much time today as brad is all about watching football!!!!

kel congrats on getting into the tww...your temps are looking fab....kinda like you pg cycle....

dandy - I hope you ov soon!

never - those cheating dreams are horrible! I have had them also and they just make the entire day rough.

afm - I am kinda concerned as it seems I have not oved yet this month...though I am not trying the only thing I had going for me were my spot on cycles...I am on cd 18 with no Ov now and have never oved after cd17....Maybe all the working out I have been doing and the dieting or the epo????? Anyone have any advice on this?

Hi, just been trying to catch up so sorry if I miss something....hello everyone :hi:

Just wanted to see how people are doing...:flower:

Never sorry about your job, hope you get your BFP soon so you can get out! :thumbup:

Kell hope your sis is ok! :hugs:

Hi everyone else! I am not on much at the mo as I am feeling quite sick, good sign I hope! Scan in a week and a half, pretty terrified....:wacko:
:dust:

Can't believe the below post ended up on here 3times....Welshie is obviously feeling a lil impatient this evening.....grrr to unplanned downtime:lol:

Hey Peeps:wave:

Kel....Super Huge :hugs::hugs: babe....hope she gets better soon and the docs get to the bottom of it:hugs:

Lucy...big :hugs: and sticky :dust: for that scan...keep thinking positive sweets...and yep the sickness has to be a good sign....hope it's not too bad thou:hugs:

Celtic...I can't believe you're 15wks already sweets:shock: And as the other girls have said defo get onto them....they need to credit you with some respect for knowing your body especially as this isn't the first time you've been thru it:hugs:

AJ....I will defo add you for the 20th babe....C'mon Stork...Mr AJ needs a bfp birthday present...nothing else will do:trouble::winkwink:

Yazzy....:yipee: glad you stopped by sweets....can't wait to add that testing date:winkwink:...Welshie is never happier than when the list is full:rofl: Have you been to any shows recently? My MIL is off to one in a fortnight in Builth Wells and is then going to the one in Derby for Pup of the year....she's anxiously excited bless her:lol:

TTC....Well we have had a thread name change sweets....Never's witch has gone wonky...you're ovaries....all in the name of wonkiness with us other wonky girls:winkwink: Seriously thou too much exercise can definately impact on your ovulation just as too little is supposed to...maybe that is my problem:dohh::winkwink: As for dieting babe I'm sure I've read that the optimum bmi for fertility for a woman is 24...don't know if that helps sweets. Hope you manage to fire that lil eggy soon:hugs:

Linny...It made me chuckle remembering it to sweets....at the time I remember looking in the mirror absolutely:shock:horrified!:rofl: Has Little Little been wriggling much today?

:hug:

i almost *dieeddddddd* without the message board last night. eek.

hope everyone is doing OK! :wave:

welshie - yes, my period is super wonky! :shock: can't wait for my doctor's appointment.

ttc - exercise definitely can throw it off. especially if you do a lot at once and your body isn't used to it. i've been exercising at least three times a week for almost two years now so my body is used to it, but a lot of girls in training did have problems with lack of period, etc, due to the exercise and stress level. not me though. she was like clockwork!

both my football teams lost this weekend. had a 100% drug test this morning so had to go in at 0630 on my day off. ugh. dog has an upset stomach. it's just not a good week.

kel - did you notice your o temps are lower than your v temps? i told you i was going to erase my previous temps this cycle and go v, but i definitely notice this. my o was 96.63 and my v was 97.58 :shrug:

i almost *dieeddddddd* without the message board last night. eek.

hope everyone is doing OK! :wave:

welshie - yes, my period is super wonky! :shock: can't wait for my doctor's appointment.

ttc - exercise definitely can throw it off. especially if you do a lot at once and your body isn't used to it. i've been exercising at least three times a week for almost two years now so my body is used to it, but a lot of girls in training did have problems with lack of period, etc, due to the exercise and stress level. not me though. she was like clockwork!

both my football teams lost this weekend. had a 100% drug test this morning so had to go in at 0630 on my day off. ugh. dog has an upset stomach. it's just not a good week.

i remembered a few of ya'll were asking what lemon balm was. "Today, we would use Melissa (Lemon Balm) for its anti-inflammatory, antiviral, relaxant and hypotensive properties. It is used for viral infections especially herpes simplex. It is also used for depression, anxiety and insomnia. Melissa tends to bring out the gentle characteristics of people. It is calming and uplifting and balances emotions. It removes emotional blocks and instills a positive outlook on life. It also helps to regulate the menstrual cycle and promote fertility. Melissa is an effective remedy for wasp and bee stings. It vibrates at a particularly high frequency. As a spiritual conduit, it is a precious gift of the heavens. For emotional healing, it is used to encourage strength, revitalization, gentleness, peace, and cheerfulness."

kel - did you notice your o temps are lower than your v temps? i told you i was going to erase my previous temps this cycle and go v, but i definitely notice this. my o was 96.63 and my v was 97.58 :shrug:

Morning laides :hi:
gosh Youve been busy! Had a hetic weekend, ive tried to catch up but ive forgotten everything :(

nothing new with me!!! Af should be any day now :) Hehe...
I do chart ladies but ive got it all written down ;) im gna use FF for my next cycle, so then You can stalk me Haha!!

7 days until ma holiday :D Ahh cant wait to actually relax... Have a few drinks & spend time with my partner ;)
hope your all well! BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL X

Morning laides :hi:
gosh Youve been busy! Had a hetic weekend, ive tried to catch up but ive forgotten everything :(

nothing new with me!!! Af should be any day now :) Hehe...
I do chart ladies but ive got it all written down ;) im gna use FF for my next cycle, so then You can stalk me Haha!!

7 days until ma holiday :D Ahh cant wait to actually relax... Have a few drinks & spend time with my partner ;)
hope your all well! BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL X

Morning everyone:wave:
I'm glad that I'm not the only one that had their msgs reposted multiple times:dohh::rofl:

I completely agree Never....No BnB....makes for a long evening:cry:
I have no idea hun about how O and V temps compare but what was yesterday's O temp? Wasn't it 96.2 or 97.2....????

Char....whoop whoop...for a relaxing holiday.....very envious babe.....sun, pool, ipod, good book.....maybe DH and DS IF they can keep the feeling of tranquility....sounds like heaven:winkwink:

Kel....I shall be stalking those temps as soon as....:winkwink: Have you heard anymore on your Sis? Hope she's doing ok and they are looking after her:hugs:

Morning Dandy sweets....I see you down the bottom....we're probably typing at the same time....I'm gonna go and take a peak at those temps now:hugs:

Right then peeps...Have a good day...I'm off to fill my Pickle up with breakfast before he goes to school....catch ya later:hugs:

Never...that Lemon Balm sounds fab for all it's calming properties....how are you finding it?:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->