Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Wow wonder what happened yesterday with BNB LOL

WelshRose:hi: I cant wait till I get to 20 weeks :haha:

How is every one this morning:flower:

I'm sure honey...I think it always goes a lot faster to other people:lol:
My SIL is 25wks now and it still only feels like yesterday that she told me when she was only 4wks....now there's only 15 left:shock::lol:
How are you feeling sweets?

I'm sure honey...I think it always goes a lot faster to other people:lol:
My SIL is 25wks now and it still only feels like yesterday that she told me when she was only 4wks....now there's only 15 left:shock::lol:
How are you feeling sweets?

Im hungry LOL and wondering what I can eat that wont shoot up my sugars LOL Im good hun feeling better now MS is gone enjoying my growing belly and hoping I feel more movement so I know all is ok in there :happydance::flower:
I think when you get to 27 weeks it starts to fly in!

Glad all the sickness has gone away babe:hugs: Hmmm what to eat that wont effect your sugars???
I think you're definately right about after 27wks....I flew all the way to 30+4 with Callum:dohh: It sounds crazy but I can't help but look at people after I know they have gone past that point with so much curiosity as to what it's like....Next time maybe:dohh::winkwink::lol:

Glad all the sickness has gone away babe:hugs: Hmmm what to eat that wont effect your sugars???
I think you're definately right about after 27wks....I flew all the way to 30+4 with Callum:dohh: It sounds crazy but I can't help but look at people after I know they have gone past that point with so much curiosity as to what it's like....Next time maybe:dohh::winkwink::lol:

whoo hoo can get back on LOL
I had weetabix and a few mouthfulls out of a cup of tea and they were 10.5 so wont be having them again! :dohh:

What happened did he just decide he wanted to come early :flower:

Stop saying after 27 weeks it flies - I'm not ready!!!!

God I can't imagine giving birth in just 3 weeks either welshie :dohh:

Although I am ready to meet my little boy! But too scary just yet, we don't have everything!

X x x

Stop saying after 27 weeks it flies - I'm not ready!!!!

God I can't imagine giving birth in just 3 weeks either welshie :dohh:

Although I am ready to meet my little boy! But too scary just yet, we don't have everything!

X x x

LOL well it flies on till about 36 weeks then can drag if your really uncomfortable your up 100 times a night to use the loo and all i can say is pillows and more pillows to get comfy in bed.:flower:

on my DS3 he made an attempt to come early at 32 weeks I was admitted and given steroids for his lungs, but he changed his mind but he came supper quick at 39 weeks! my doc told me if I went in to labour at home to get in as quick as I could as labour would be very quick it was compared to my fist two only 2 hours!

really wish i coulld join you ladies getting exited about ov etc:cry:

:cry: me toooooo, my cycle is just playing with me :shrug:

don't feel bad if you can't see the evap :haha: this took me forever to do and i don't have a digital camera just my iphone. :shrug: don't really expect you to see what i see. :wacko:

sorry never i couldnt see anything :shrug: :hugs:

well, thank you lindsey, i don't feel completely crazy now :haha: i hope you get something figured out very soon honey. :hugs:

thank you me too so i can join you ladies :haha: i just want af now more then anything

i want to Ov :grr: just happen already!! or dont!! but stop confusing me :wacko:

Ok I have just read through about 14 pages to catch up lol!!!

How is everyone???

Welshie...I don't seem to post much on here but am always reading to see how everyone is doing. You guys are such a nice welcoming group its lovely to hear what everyone is up to.

AFM I think I may be leading up to 'ov'...I normally have really long cycles but am on cd13 and have sore boobs (always a sign of ov for me) cp - really high and getting soft, cm very watering and starting to get stretchy...fingers crossed I ov this week. If I do I will ask for a test date to be put on the front page!

golly i had to read heaps of pages, the site was down all morning, so i couldnt come on :dohh: then i was out all arvo so i missed you all :dohh:

gosh yazzy hope you are about to Ov...and me :dohh:

Oh Kel i'm sorry your sis is not feeling well again, I hope the docs are keeping a close eye on things!! WAHOOOOO to the cross hairs though babe.......TWW for you my girl :D

Dandy....come on eggy, get yourself released RIGHT NOW!!!! There, hopefully it has listened to me :D

thanx...its not cooperating, not feeling any cramps or good cm atm :dohh: i think its a fake Ov...:cry:

Morning everyone:wave:
I'm glad that I'm not the only one that had their msgs reposted multiple times:dohh::rofl:

I completely agree Never....No BnB....makes for a long evening:cry:
I have no idea hun about how O and V temps compare but what was yesterday's O temp? Wasn't it 96.2 or 97.2....????

Char....whoop whoop...for a relaxing holiday.....very envious babe.....sun, pool, ipod, good book.....maybe DH and DS IF they can keep the feeling of tranquility....sounds like heaven:winkwink:

Kel....I shall be stalking those temps as soon as....:winkwink: Have you heard anymore on your Sis? Hope she's doing ok and they are looking after her:hugs:

Morning Dandy sweets....I see you down the bottom....we're probably typing at the same time....I'm gonna go and take a peak at those temps now:hugs:

:

hey welshie, i been sitting on all day, but unable to use it it kept coming up as it was down or something :dohh:

hope you all had a good day, as you can tell, no temp rise for me yet :cry: running out of hope fast

Hello everyone :hugs:

Sorry i have not been here all weekend. DH phoned me Friday afternoon told me to pack the kids up as he had booked a last minute caravan in Devon for the weekend :happydance: so that's where we have been :thumbup:

Hope everyone is well. I think it may take me some time to catch up with you all there are so many pages :dohh:

KELSTER, how is your sister ? Hoping she is well, have had you in my thoughts :hugs::hugs:

Only 2 more sleeps ladies until my gender scan. To say im excited is an understatement. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Catch you all later :hugs:

Wow Celtic I hope mine is just 2 hours!! I feel it might be more like 2 days! :haha:
Not looking forward to weeing even more, last night I was up about 7 times!

Dandy sorry it doesn't seem like you've ov'd :( :hugs:

X x x

Wow Celtic I hope mine is just 2 hours!! I feel it might be more like 2 days! :haha:
Not looking forward to weeing even more, last night I was up about 7 times!

Dandy sorry it doesn't seem like you've ov'd :( :hugs:

X x x

yep no time for any pain relief only gas and air very intense, but I was on such a high after I had him all the pain went, I was amazed how well I felt 2 hours later as well compared to my fist two! well they were hard as first was a emergency c section and second a VBAC and he was huge!
Im going to get one of those balls to bounce on nearer my due date Ive heard great reviews on how it helps get baby in best position and get labour moveing:flower:

Dandy my heart goes out to you :hugs:

thanx guys...not feeling to positive atm

what i think is happening is if my nipples really are sore (and its not just in my head) im thinking im having an anovulatory cycle, which means AF is on the way... or its gonna bypass that and just go on to the next cycle :shrug: but i really think Ov didnt happen and wont happen for me any time soon :cry:

That ball sounds good I'll look into that! My friend just had her 1st baby, 2 hours, no time for pain relief either!

Hey sparkle :wave: woohoo for the gender scan!!

X x x

Dandy your body can gear up and fail, but then have another go... So maybe in a couple of days it will try again.. Fingers crossed :hugs:

X x x

Morning

:( I had a big dip............. I am sooooooooooooo not liking that.. my temps better go up...

and the funny thing last nite was the first nite, since last week, we had the fans in the windows--- hmm now this makes me wonder..:lol: I just hope for a rise tomorrow- BUT tomorrow is my Wednesday- yip yip going into the office tomorrow instead

Sis- is ok...she had an emegency scan last nite due to swelling in her brain- but all came back ok- no more bleeding- it could be from the meds they are giving her.....

CRAP I forget what everyone said....so for now I'll just :hi:

you mean another 2 months sbb :dohh:

:wave: kel glad your sister is doing good

yay for the gender scan sparkle :happydance:

Hey Peeps....

Kel...Glad the scan went ok for your sis hun:hugs: We are the dipster sisters:winkwink: Really wasn't expecting that reading this morning and there were no changes to the routine either....no fans, no windows etc...:shrug:

Sparkle....:wohoo::wohoo: 2 more sleeps to go!:happydance::happydance: Hope you had a fab weekend babe:hugs:

Celtic....yup....he was just in a rush to meet his mummy:winkwink:...they never found out why. I was going to sugest weetabix this morning:dohh: Would something like boiled egg and soldiers be better....or beans on toast? I guess a lot of fruit doesn't help either:dohh:

Dandy....I don't know what to say sweets...except I've been there and know how bloody frustrating it is....hope you get some answers soon hun:hugs::hugs:

SBB....My friend has the same edd as you hun and she has only just in the last week started buying bits and pieces....don't fret:hugs:

Hey to everyone else:hugs:

We are the dipster sisters

holy crap we are Lisa.. LOL LOL LOL I can actually feel the cold air coming from my bedroom across the hall......

Dandy- don't give up.............

Spark- gendre scan SWEET

:hi: Suz and Celtic---

Suz he will be here SOONER then you know it... :rofl:

Never-- YEAH YEAY YEAH My Boys won yesterday- you did ask about V temps higher then O.. oh yep they sure are at least .2 more

sorry bout your Bronco's hee hee hee hee

Hey Peeps....

Kel...Glad the scan went ok for your sis hun:hugs: We are the dipster sisters:winkwink: Really wasn't expecting that reading this morning and there were no changes to the routine either....no fans, no windows etc...:shrug:

Sparkle....:wohoo::wohoo: 2 more sleeps to go!:happydance::happydance: Hope you had a fab weekend babe:hugs:

Celtic....yup....he was just in a rush to meet his mummy:winkwink:...they never found out why. I was going to sugest weetabix this morning:dohh: Would something like boiled egg and soldiers be better....or beans on toast? I guess a lot of fruit doesn't help either:dohh:

Dandy....I don't know what to say sweets...except I've been there and know how bloody frustrating it is....hope you get some answers soon hun:hugs::hugs:

SBB....My friend has the same edd as you hun and she has only just in the last week started buying bits and pieces....don't fret:hugs:

Hey to everyone else:hugs:

he must of been ready :thumbup: egg would be good might try that ! beans are bad full of sugar boo hoo hehehe Dh was saying what the hell are you going to eat just toast! looks like it. ah well I will get there :thumbup:

SBB Im not planning on buying any thing till Im way futher on and Im waiting on till after christmas to get the big things, Im hoping we can move to a biger house as well.

Dandy grrr that so cruel I hope OV happens soon for you :hugs:

Kel...At least you have an idea what caused your dip hun....you'll have to tell Jeff he's gonna have to cook it the next few nights we don't need no dips to be worrying about:winkwink::rofl:

I just looked at my chart in degrees F....I can't equate those temps at all but it looks even more dramatic:shock: I was really expecting this month to be making the same shape as the purple line on the comparison chart as that's the other cycle when I took norethisterone....but:shrug:
I'm having some wicked cramps at the mo...kinda feels like AF cramps:dohh: We shall wait and see what the wonky one will do next:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->