Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

dammit I was gonna change mine to C for you too look at and now FF is down.. WTH is going on with all these sites???

ok ok ok it is back up

Kel...I just peeked at in C....when was the last time that you had the fans on etc?

Have a peek at mine in F:lol:

Your dips are fine ladies :D

Kell your coverline is too high... that's why the dip looks HUGE! It's actually not that bad I don't think... Your March and April cycles have 97.2 temps that don't go below coverline :shrugs: Either that or you DID ov earlier and temps didn't show it, and it's ID!! That may be a bit far fetched though :haha:

Welshie I can't explain yours! :haha: but hope it's not witch pains :(

x x x

:rofl: That's quite alright babe....I've given up trying to fathom it all:lol:
I'm not putting too much hope in this cycle as the plan was to bring on the witch....if we get a :bfp: then obviously that would be amazing:thumbup: I just wonder how much the norethisterone is effecting my temp....all these highs could just be the med talking and not a fired eggy at all:dohh:

Lisa- last time babe was last Tuesday--- Wednesday the central air came on so it was a steady norm temp in the house....

Suz- you are always so UP babe... LOL just remember my March and April temps were done orally- and I am no longer doing it that way and V temps are higher... I just don;t like the steady curve I got going on....

but AHHHHHHHH I know I O.. I KNOW I did.... thr CM is way way way to creamy

I'm sure I've read somewhere Kel that progesterone naturally dips at around 3/4dpo anyway....or was it another slight oestrogen surge that causes temps to dip....I dunno but I'm sure one of them is doing it's thing....Have everything crossed for bedazzlement going on in ur tum:hugs:

thanks hun.... I hope so too...

of course Jeff is ALL over me about relaxing and staying calm.. it's been kinda hard not too with my sister's situtation and now my best friend, last nite, texted me that they were rushing their dog to the Vet.. Tara trully thinks Mattie has some bad going on... and Mattie is only 8 years old.... Black Lab.. I will be HEARTBROKEN if there is something wrong

I hope so too Dandy...

your temps for Sunday did you take then later or earlier then norm?

because if you took them later I bet they were lower and you have a bit of a rise for Monday.. I BET you O'd on Sunday...

Hey ladies, its great to be back! Question for you guys, if we BD every other day and I ov on cd14, should we BD on cd 12,14 and 16 or cd13,15 and 17?

I guess wat I'm asking is if its better to BD the day of ov or the day before and after.

Hi Never :hi:

ok so I looked at the chart gallery on FF and I saw some charts that had pretty good temp dips round this time but yet still go PG.... just gotta waut til tomorrow's temps.. :)

Hey ladies, its great to be back! Question for you guys, if we BD every other day and I ov on cd14, should we BD on cd 12,14 and 16 or cd13,15 and 17?

I guess wat I'm asking is if its better to BD the day of ov or the day before and after.

I looked at some research on this, and the *BEST* time is 2 days before...

Ho about doing the SMEP plan? Every other day from CD8 then every day after +opk?

x x x

I don't do opks but the ewcm usually comes in at about cd 12 until the 15th or 16th. So every other day until cd 12 an then every day from cd 12 to say, 17?

mornign ladies!

well still no ov for me...I am cd19...I just dont understand it. I took a break from exercising b/c of my surgery and have only been runnign on the treadmill for 2 weeks...can that really delay ovulation for me this far! I know I sound like I am whinining but seriously this was the only thing that I could count on...ya know...I knew everything else was all messed up b/c of the fibroids .....anyway, I hope the surgery didnt do anything to my ovaries!

I don't do opks but the ewcm usually comes in at about cd 12 until the 15th or 16th. So every other day until cd 12 an then every day from cd 12 to say, 17?

That sounds like a good plan!

TTC sorry Hun I don't know what could be delaying it :( I hope it happens soon :hugs:

X x x

Good evening ladies :hugs::hugs:

This is to all the cycles that are messing my maca friends around. What is your problem :growlmad:, who decided that you should call all the shots. I am very cross that you see fit to give my friends the run around by turning up late, announced or not at all. Its rude and very considerate :growlmad:. If you were a person we would not allow you to cause such havoc on the boards. Now you listen up and you listen up good cycles. Get on with OV or let the witch come and then sod off back to the deepest darkest hole you can find and leave my maca friends alone to grow some maca babies.
I am not normally a rude person but these ladies are my friends and i cant allow you to go on treating them so disrespectfully. You have been warned cycles. Now pull your socks up and get on :growlmad:

Right ladies i have no way of helping you work out temps and other things that i don't understand so i thought i would do what I'm good at and give your cycles a bloody good ticking off. Here's hoping they listen :hugs: :hugs: and you all get your :bfp: very soon :hugs:

CELTIC, I just saw your post about giving birth in 2hrs. I also had my last one super quick. 1hr 40 minutes from the very first contraction to the last push. To say that i am worried this time would be an understatement. I just managed to get through the doors of the hospital and grab the gas and air before she flew out. I really don't know what i would of done without the small amount of gas and air that i did have. I was due for a home birth but the midwife refused to come out to me as i had only been labouring a short while, she told me to go and have a bath and ring her back when things got going :dohh: I knew i didn't have time for all that as i could already feel her coming down. DH rushed me to the hospital. I'm just glad it was early hours of the morning and not rush hour traffic as we would never of made it :dohh:

Hope you are all enjoying your evening :hugs::hugs:

LOL! You let those cycles know Sparkle!! That midwife was crazy, didnt she think you know your body and have some idea of whats happening especially since you had 2 kids already?

Never and SBB i may just do every 36 hours to make it easier, i think the book What to Expect When You're Expecting says if DH doesn't have any sperm problems every 36 hours is fine so i'll probably do that.

Oh booger, i know there was something else and i cant remember......oh right! All you preggy ladies should check out the Dunstan Baby Language thing, its really interesting but too expensive if you ask me so i just downloaded it:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->