Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Delilah that is great news, i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. How brilliant that would be if you are 6 weeks pregnant. Please keep us updated.

Never - woo hoo go girl!

Dandy....I don't know anything about charts but lets hope this is your BFP cycle.

AFM - i'm am thinking maybe I did ovulate last week - had really watery CM etc which is now more lotiony so fingers crossed I did. I think I have quite a long luteal phase so if all goes to plan I will be testing on 20th October. Ahhhh hospital appointment tomorrow....fingers crossed they are nice to me!

And morning everyone...i'm off to work now.

Wow Delia that is amazing news! I am crossing EVERYTHING that you at preg :happydance: aren't you tempted to test?!

Morning girls :wave: hope everyone has a lovely day, I'm off for an ultrasound on my ribs later to see if there's something causing the pain I'm getting :shrug:

X x x

Morning

Yazzy that is great news.... I sure hope you O'd..and good luck at the hospital appointment

SBB- what pain??? you have had pain? Hope you are ok

Welshie- my Dang Poot sista :( not good.... I am assuming she is on her way :( this is the 1st time i have seen my temps erratic like that...... oh well.. now I get to CHILL out for a few months......

:hi: to the rest of the gals

oh crap gotta go check out the score of the Monday Nite game...... I know New England was beating up on Miami....

OH SMACK- 41-14 yep they got an ass beating

Kell your charts never make sense I wouldn't take too much notice of the temp drop!

Yeh I have this horrid pain under my left boob, if I sleep on my left I wake up in agony! So doc is sending me for U/S to check it out... :shrug:

X x x

oh no that's not good...... what time you go for your ultrasound? I bet ya lil man has his foot up in der........

Lol maybe! It's like a bruised sore pain in my skin though, and when I've slept that side I wake up and it's burning shooting pain - ouchie!!

Appt is at 2.40, so in about 2 1/2 hours...

X x x

That's weird............ huh...... well keep us updated on the outcome :)

what's going on with the house situtation?

We are getting the bungalow :happydance: v exciting! I just hope it all goes through, it's a perfect house for us! It needs a lot of work but is totally liveable as it is :D

I'm just making some pictures for baby loss awareness week I'll post them when I'm done :)

X x x

:wave: ladies :D

WOW Del, I'm keeping everything crossed that you are pregnant still hun, that would be just fantastic news....and our second :bfp: for OCT :winkwink:

Oh and Dandy, just checked out your brilliant chart amd looking at your :sex: times, we did it exactly the same as you so your in with a FAB chance :D

SBB..hope U/S goes ok and they can work out the pain. I've just started with a pain at the top left hand side of my back and if i sit at my desk for a while it really aches :(

Those :bfp: stats look bloody fab by the way :D

Good Morning Ladies!!

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers- please feel free to send all the sticky vibes you want to.

SBB- I did test. Actually- I tested last week wednesday because I figured, if my beta was going down- the lines would be even more faint as you remember how you could barely see it on my first ones.I was pretty eager to just get over everything and keep going for the gusto hoping my regular period would show up on time this month. Well, I tried not too think of it too much because i know they say not rely on the test, but your beta level to determine if it is going down but as soon as I put those drops of peeee on there- those lines came up dark and QUICK. So, yesterday morning, before my NP called me- I went and got one of the ones from work and did another one- even stronger lines than the ones last week.

As you all can imagine- I would LOVE to fully express some sort of joy, but every other thought comes to mind- blighted ovum....ectopic.....empty sac....
so, im feeling like a sitting duck. If there is anything I am doing - its keeping my faith that I still have a "pinto bean" clinging on in there.... DH says its a pinto bean because he's hispanic. such a dork...:wacko:

I stopped temping for a few days and then picked back up. Since I put that I had light bleeding - ff put me on a whole different cycle- and it says that I ovulated . Should I go back and take out those light bleeds and put spotting so my cycle doesn't start over?

Hey ladies!

Its official, my cycle has gone all wonky too! FF says i oved CD 11, i've NEVER in my life ovulated that early as far as i know so this is new for me, its kinda cool to be 4dayspost without even knowing it though! 4 less days to stress about :haha: I did notice some signs i thought were strange like tender books from CD12 which usually happens after ov so i was wondering why they were sore already cuz i was looking for ov on CD14. Also been having a bit of cramping but i just chalked it up to ov cramping. Nothing to do but wait now.

Del...if it was me then I would take out the light bleeding and put spotting, but thats only cos I would want to see how that cycle progresses.....and I am no expert at charting and such so I may be wrong :shrug:

I'm keeping you in my thought hun :hugs: :hugs:

AJ...how cool that you've skipped 4 days into the 2ww already :hugs:

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

DELILAH, Wow really hoping there is very good news coming your way :hugs::hugs: Keep us posted :hugs::hugs:

AJ, I always ovulated on day 11 according to the persona kit that i used. Do you think it's the maca making your cycles shorter ?

Oh dear after the excitement of reading Delilahs post i have completely forgot what everyone else said :blush:

:hi: Never, Kelster, Linny, Sbb, Lucy, Dandy, Tnt, Lindsey, Celtic and all the other maca ladies hope you have all enjoyed your day :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm assuming its the maca Sparkle cuz this is the first my ov has been so soon and the first cycle i've taken maca everyday faithfully.

Delia I have a good feeling about your little pinto bean :D

As linny says I would change it to spotting for now so that you can see how it looks...

Everything crossed for you Hun :hugs:

My US showed I have swolen tissue/cartilage(?) in my breast but it's just another preggo delight that will go once bubba comes out :D

They let me see bubs but I had to beg and only saw him very briefly! But he's ok so that's good :D

X x x

AJ I'd say cd11 or 13 at the moment.. But it might change it!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->