Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Btw, kinda looks like I oved earlier this month, maybe day 13? I dunno, have to watch the temps and see but cm not so wet today, cervix has gone high again and seems to be closing. Wen AF first started in my teens it was every 27 days so maybe this cycle will be like that.

i understand kel. sunday is beer day!!! it's pretty standard with football. if the games didn't show AT THE EARLIEST here at 7:00pm and if work wasn't at 5:00am i would be drinking on sunday too! hehe. and from what i've heard, it doesn't actually affect the baby until much later on. :shrug:

i understand kel. sunday is beer day!!! it's pretty standard with football. if the games didn't show AT THE EARLIEST here at 7:00pm and if work wasn't at 5:00am i would be drinking on sunday too! hehe. and from what i've heard, it doesn't actually affect the baby until much later on. :shrug:

holy crap girl 7PM that suxs.................. the 4pm games are over by that time here.......... I see your Broncos pulled on off yesterday congrats :)

morning girlies :hugs:

well my temp is still up, i love my chart :happydance: i dunno why, just do :thumbup:

i wonder if my temp went up a bit cause of the fatty maccas i had for dinner :dohh: i was naughty yesterday, i definately have to exercise today

kel AJ is right...you just seem a wacky natured girlie (said as a compliment :kiss: ) and i think your chart just resembles you :thumbup: really hoping for a BFP for you too...r u testing this weekend?? im testing sat morning :dohh: its a day early for me, but if its a BFN im gonna drink at my dads party

my dad plays golf too :dohh: its such a boring sport i just dont get the enjoyment :shrug: my OH plays with my dad occassionally too :dohh: but im always up for encouraging my OH out of the house...he doesnt do enough exercise at all

...was just thinking about it :dohh: i dont have any "implantation dips" so i reckon...nada :nope: not gonna happen this time :cry:

...was just thinking about it :dohh: i dont have any "implantation dips" so i reckon...nada :nope: not gonna happen this time :cry:

honey you don't need one to get pregnant.. not to mention it may still happen. I have NO IDEA If mine is or not.. only time will tell because the UGLY ASS WITCH- if I am not- will be here on Thursday,,,

see sweets

The term implantation dip is often used to refer to a luteal phase dip that occurs around the time of expected implantation (7-10 days past ovulation). While this pattern does not always result in pregnancy, the term is often used because of the timing of the dip and because this pattern appears with greater frequency on pregnancy charts than non-pregnancy charts. There are a couple of factors that may help to explain why this pattern appears with greater frequency on pregnancy charts.

The corpus luteum (which produces the heat inducing hormone, progesterone) normally peaks in its production of progesterone and then begins to recede around the middle of the luteal phase. In conception cycles, it is "rescued" when the embryo implants and then continues to produce progesterone until the placenta can take over hormone production.

Estrogen, in opposition to progesterone, has a lowering effect on temperatures. A secondary estrogen surge in the middle of the luteal phase may cause a temperature dip at this time. Indeed this may explain why this pattern also occurs on non-pregnant charts. Mid-luteal phase estrogen levels, however, have been found to be higher in conception cycles than non-conception cycles and this may also contribute to the greater frequency with which we see this pattern on pregnancy charts.
When you see a mid-luteal phase dip on your chart, however, it does not necessarily mean that you are pregnant. Likewise, you do not have to see this pattern to be pregnant. As long as you have intercourse in your fertile time, you have a chance to be pregnant with any ovulation pattern

dandy - i'm with you, loving your chart! OH and not everyone gets an implantation dip honey!

kel - yes barely! i gave up on them, haha. but kept watching and was surprised! yes, 7pm is our earliest. the night games come on at 2am. it's so aggravating.

AFM - DH scheduled an SA appointment today for 2 dec so i'm excited. mine is 19 oct so it will be nice to get things figured out before then, if it's me or him, but just excited all around that we are getting things done! he is so sweet about it all and made the appointment himself :)

ok, phew :hugs: thanx girlies...that makes me feel a bit better

On the flip side Dandy, I always have a dip and still no bfp.

Dandy I have a feeling YOU will be our next :bfp: in this thread..............

Never- UGH I can barely keep my eyes open for the Sunday and Monday nite games.... to live on the west coast----- or actually the Central would be nice... JUST for the nite games.... the rest are fine in the East Coast time zone.. LOL

I feel so too Kel! Dandy's healthy lifestyle is working wonders for her.

ha ha ha my daily horoscope today: hmmmmmmmmmmmm interesting

Exciting news could come to you today that could bring a lot of joy into your life, Virgo. Your income may soon skyrocket, and more opportunities to advance yourself professionally should start coming thick and fast. You may even receive some sort of public acknowledgment. This isn't the end of the line, however - this is only the beginning! You will be glad to know you can expect this trend to continue for some time

I'd rather this AJ-
Exciting news could come to you today that could bring a lot of joy into your life

there's only 1 thing in my life that would bring LOTS OF JOY

:lol:

Well it says its only the beginning so u never know! Better go test again! ::D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back