Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:yipee:

i wish i would ovulate so there is more chance that i will be when i see DH. sigh. can't make my body though :shrug:

Dandy I have a feeling YOU will be our next :bfp: in this thread..............

:cloud9: thanx girls wouldnt that just be fantastic :cloud9: and kel if i do...then you are next too :hugs: i reckon unless AF has arrived Sat will be too early for me, it will only be 12 dpo :dohh:

you know thinking about getting pg i really think the odds are stacked against us all :dohh: so many things have to be right for it to happen

firstly we need to Ovulate regurlarly :dohh: im working on it :dohh: then the eggs that are released have to be viable, then you have to time :sex: right, and then his swimmers have to be viable...and then i guess once it happens all right the embryo has to connect to the right place and then grow right :dohh: we're all doomed!!

Yay Never!

Dandy I think the same too, evry pregnancy is a miracle when you think about it!

sure is :thumbup: i hope we all get that miracle soon :hugs: we all deserve it

hmm...been a bit slack on the exercise front...better get a bit more hard core i thinks

Wow I can't wait for the weekend, all these possible BFP's, and maybe AJ in a few weeks, and maybe Never in November....:happydance::happydance:

if i dont get my bfp now...then i'll prob get my next chance in december thats even if its a short cycle :dohh: if not then it will be after xmas :cry: i really need a BFP this cycle :(

:hi: Gals!

Kel- oh how I am hoping that was an implant dip. fx'd.....

Dandy- you too! Fx'd.... I had read on some forums where women ov'd later in their cycle and still got their :bfp:

Welshie- gosh- all you TWW-ers. I'm pretty excited for all of you!!

We already have one for october- lets hope it becomes a trend.

Ok. So I have an update. Fair warning- Sit down before you read.

I got a call from my NP today because at my last appointment- we discussed going on prometrium with our next pregnancy. They also did another beta at the time. My first beta was 24. The one that was done this last time was 394! I told her that I don't ovulate on cd 14 like most docs think you do...and told her that my ov date was either cd 19 or 20- which would have put me at between 3-4 weeks pg, and not 5 weeks in accordance with my LMP. The beta of 24 would have been appropriate for 3-4 weeks gestation.

Here is the thing- There is a big possibility that I miscarried what could have been a twin. WHO KNOWS??:shrug:

So- the short end of it is- as of today, I should be 6 weeks pregnant. Prometrium is on the game plan and i'll probably get ANOTHER beta done tomorrow or wednesday to see if I am progressing and possibly a scan.
I am being cautious about jumping for joy. I don't "feel" pregnant- but for whatever the reasons- i've just had this "feeling" for the last two weeks- like- this isn't over. All i've done is sleep sleep sleep. :sleep:

Oh Delia....FX and loads of prayers! I sure hope so sweetie! I wont jump for joy either until we read something more concrete but those numbers do look good. Mine were very low as well..like 32 I believe in the first test. Thinking of you hunni! :hugs:

omg delilah :hugs: omg im terribly excited for you please please let this be it for you :hugs:

HOLY CRAP girl....... you are KIDDING ME?????????????????????

that would be WONDERUL WONDERFUL news.. but I hear ya on the cautious part

Oh babe I sooooooooo hope for you :hugs:

i have everything crossed for you Delilah, please let us know as soon as you know more!

delilah - :shock: i very much have my FX'ed that you have a strong sticky bean still. we're praying for you honey!

Morning Girls:wave:

Delia....OMG what wonderful hopeful news to wake up to....I kinda skim read and was like wow hang on a minute and went back again...DH wondered why there was a massive smile spreading across my face:hugs: Keeping everything crossed for you sweetheart:hugs::hugs:

Never...:yipee: for the ewcm babe:hugs:

Kel...can't wait to stalk ya later my Dang Poot sista:winkwink::hugs:

Dandy...I'll join AJ in that I am another one that always gets ID at around 7/8dpo....and bfn results:dohh: Hang in there sweets....not too many days now:hugs:

TNT....How are you Lovely?:hugs:

Hope everyone is ok and has a great day:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"