Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Awww glad you had a good night sweets:hugs:

Right then hun...time for the second lot of soy and then up the wooden hill to the land of nod for me....catch you tomorrow:hugs: xxx

Getting up to get ready to go to work. Hope everyone has a great night/day:) If you guys get a chance check out this site. Has some interesting and hopefully useful info. https://www.sisterzeus.com/wildyam.htm Love to you all!

I've been checking up on you guys all day but so sleepy and lazy, couldnt bother to post. Dont have much to post anyway.

:wave: hey wispy and aj, yeah sometimes i have nothing to say either :dohh:

:wave: Hi ladies! AF is such a bitch, really. I have never had an entire day of spotting before af, therefore I am just not comfortable calling yesterday cd1. I think today was cd 1, and I am going to start the soy on cd 3! :D I'm praying this is our cycle. I just can NOT deal with another disappointment.

well ladies!!!! I am back and I missed you guys! I am not even going to try to read through all I missed....You ladies are way to chatty!!! LOL

My vacation was amazing! We had such a wonderful time!

Kel, sbb, aj, never, whit, sparkle, linny, celtic, TNT, and all my other maca ladies.....I am back on the train with ya! OFFICIALLY!!!!!!!

YEAY TTC :happydance: Welcome back and hope you get an IMMEDIATE BFP!!!

Wispy- I have missed you! I read about the wild yam and that looks cool. I like how it helps with endo as well! Might look that back up after pregnancy to help with endo. I hope you are well my dear!

:wave: to everyone else.

Been feeling better. I am quite crampy though. Seems everyday I deal with cramps. I hope its just the uterus expanding. Tomorrow is our 2nd scan and I hope and pray this one is better than the last one.

Morning Girls:wave:

TTC....:yipee:....I wondered when you were back hun:hugs: Great to have you back amongst us:hugs: There's lots of us so close in cycle days as well:thumbup:

Whit....Hope the witch isn't too bad now she's finally here:hugs: I think I'm gonna do 3-7 next cycle...if we're not lucky this cycle....keep positive babe....we'll get there:hugs:

Wispy...thanks for the link sweets. How are you doing?:hugs:

TNT....I have everything crossed that you're scan will be amazing today hun....huge hugs and Ooodles of love :kiss:

Hope everyone else is ok...:hugs:

Well not a lot to report from me really. Had the most horrendous night last night must have been up about 5/6 times cos the b@$*h witch is so blinking heavy. The cramps seem to have eased thou so at least that's something I guess:thumbup:

Ok...well I've got to get Pickle's breakfast and make his lunchbox ready for school....I'll catch you lovely ladies later...:hugs::hugs:

Good morning ladies :hugs:

:hi: Never, kelster, linny, sbb, yazzy, dandy, aj, whit, Lucy and anyone i have missed. I think i'm going to have to make a list so no one gets forgot :dohh:

TTC, Welcome back :hugs: nice to see you hear again :happydance::happydance:

TNT, Awww good luck with the scan today :hugs: Don't worry too much about the cramping i have had it all the way through. I think it's just everything growing and little bubs making him/herself comfy :hugs::hugs:

WELSHIE, I am watching the x factor Matt is my favorite too so sweet. Awww and he still lives with his mum and dad lol.

LINDSEY, Hope you feel better soon :hugs::hugs:

Yay welcome back TTC!

Welshie, good luck with the soy...and you too Lindsey...I hope it brings your BFP.

TNT - i'm sure its just your body adjusting, good luck for your 2nd scan.

:lol: Lindsey....And these docs think they can understand us thru a textbook:dohh::hugs: You're sore throat could of been due to hormonal changes as well Hun....I know I usually get heartburn around Ov and never usually at any other time. Sending lots of positive vibes to your ovaries Hun...now don't forget to pick up that hpt in Essen....the dream says it's gotta say it in german:winkwink:
I might ask you to do one for me hun...haven't got a clue what I'd want in it at the mo thou....Maybe WHEN there's scan pics to add along side my Pickle:winkwink:

Dandy...One of the guys in work has a chocolate lab puppy...it's destroying/eating everything when they're at work...kitchen cupboard doors...designer watches:shock:....One of the patients brought him in some bacon flavoured cow ears...gross....seemed to protect the house for a day or so thou:dohh::lol:

lol id love to do you one just let me know when that time come:hugs:

WELSHIE, I am watching the x factor Matt is my favorite too so sweet. Awww and he still lives with his mum and dad lol.
I know bless him...he seemed :blush: about it to:awww:.....Me thinks he needs the love of a good woman:winkwink::rofl:

lol id love to do you one just let me know when that time come:hugs:

Thanks Babe:hugs: Is all your packing done now?

:haha: not even started bens done his ive still gota clear out my suitcase its full of baby bits n bobs we have picked up along the way ahah will do it all when i get back from opticians can't keep putting it off anymore lol

im gonna go nuts with no bnb so will prob end up logging on from the mils comp:haha:

Good luck today TNT, hope everything goes well, I think it is good to be a little crampy, shows there is growth happening down there! :hugs: What time is your scan?

Hi everyone else! :hi:

:hi: Lucy:hugs:

Lindsey...Just focus on chillin babe...and enjoying your hols:hugs: It would be fab to hear from you thou:winkwink:...and to be able to seriously stalk that chart for ovary pinging action:winkwink::rofl:

:hi: Lucy:hugs:

Lindsey...Just focus on chillin babe...and enjoying your hols:hugs: It would be fab to hear from you thou:winkwink:...and to be able to seriously stalk that chart for ovary pinging action:winkwink::rofl:

lol i MIGHT even get sum baby dancing in lol been so long i think my lady area thinks its closed up! so far so good infection free just scared to dtd incase it comes back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->