Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hey guys sorry about the delay!! We got a new couch today so we had to go get it out of town!

So things went really good at the scan! We saw the heartbeat and my heart sunk. Its crazy to think there is a little being's heart beating in me! Just so awesome :cloud9: Here is a link to the video...its on my youtube site...

The dr did move my due date and said im only 6 weeks 4 days! So either little bub is taken its time growen or I didn't OV the right day...which I dont think could happen...due to temp changes....but who know i guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeerkGtSJdY

That is a lovely strong heart beat:happydance: how far off is your new due date, are they going to do a repeat scan in a weeks time. Im wondering is bub just small and perfect and by 12 weeks will have caught up in size. :happydance:

Welshie... can't wait to see your :bfp: posted here too. Soy I'm praying is just what your ovaries need :hugs:

Do you know hun....I shall probably end up fainting with :shock::haha: Feeling really excited about this cycle thou....if it was all down to PMA...What can I say:winkwink::lol:

Hi Yazzy...Never....& Celtic:hugs: Hope you're all ok:hugs:

When i see your :bfp: i'l be like.....:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::wine::beer:

COME ON SOY!!!!!!! WORK YOUR MAGIC!!!!

:hi: celtic....blooming heck 17weeks already!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.....Linny....have I ever told you...you're crazy!.....and I love you:rofl::hugs::kiss:

To be fair welshie when you, kell or never post your bfps I'll probably wet myself!!!! :yipee: I can't wait!!

I'm very excited for everyones bfps but there's only so many times I'm prepared to wet myself!! :rofl:

X x x

Congrats Char! :happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee:

TNT, great news on the scan, you are so lucky to get a video..I didn't even get a picture! When is your next scan? :hugs:

Hi everyone else! :hi:

Linny hope your pain subsides soon, or is it something that will carry on? :shrug:
:dust: for more BFP's soon

ha ha yeh actually Welshie can you, kel and never all get your :bfp: the same time so if there's any wetting ourselves to be done its all in one go :yipee: :yipee:

Lucy..thank you hun! I hope it will just pass cos its really quite painful, never expected it to feel like this :(

:rofl: I shall speak with Never and Kel....we shall see what we can do!:winkwink:
Failing that I'll have to grab your addresses and send you both incontinant sheets to put underneath your chairs:winkwink::rofl::rofl:

Hi Delia and Lucy...hope you're both ok:hugs:

Well I've just been and had my date with the vampires...booked an appointment for next tues to get the results and chase the gyne referal....and another date with the blood suckers on the 2nd Nov for my cd21 (7dpo) progesterone check...:thumbup:

Yes Char we are all happy for you....and we will all be sooo excited and happy for everyone who lets us know they got their BFP.

Thanks for the answers ladies (about the cm) still very watery and abit stretchy so more bd'ing to be done. Am trying every other day and will continue for as long as poss...haven't really told the OH that its important to BD this week and i'm determined not to obsess over it...my attitude this month is if it's meant to be, it will be.

Aww goodluck Yazzy....I so admire that attitude....that's what I'm usually like:dohh::winkwink::rofl:.....Wish I could be:lol:

:hugs::dust::dust::dust::hugs:

Morning everyone :hi:

this is gonna be short and sweet as today is truly NOT a good day for me... 1 year ago today I started to loose my 1st lil bean.. :cry: but confirmed on 10/13/2009 :cry:

anyhoo....
Char congrats I am very happy for you
TnT- glad everything went well and you saw the heartbeat
Yazzy- spiff it up in the bedroom girl and get that :bfp: hell everyone else is.. :rofl: you're next
Delia- hun sorry to hear the news- you are in my thoughts :hugs:
Welshie- fingers sooo crossed the soy helps out for you..
:hi: to Suz- Linny- Dandy- Celtic- Spark- Never- Lucy- Whit- TTC- AJ

ok back to work have a great day ladies

Good morning ladies :hugs::hugs:

KELSTER, Hope your OK chicken :hugs::hugs: Lots of love to you and Jeff :hugs::hugs::hugs:

CHAR, Glad you had a lovely holiday. Oh my word i check a few more pages and what do i see

OMG CONGRATULATIONS Whoo hoo a :bfp:

DELILIAH, I'm sorry to hear your news :hugs::hugs: Lots of love :hugs:

WELSHIE, aww I'm so sorry to hear your news. How very sad :cry::cry: lots of :hugs::hugs:

LINNY, Oh this definitely sounds like round ligament pain. Jolts me awake every night. Sometimes i cant even move until it has passed and i get stuck in what ever position I'm in. I shout " roll me over jack " :dohh: Hope your feeling OK :hugs::hugs:

SBB LOL, the sneezing oh my. It brings tears to your eyes doesn't it. In fact it bring awful swear words to your mouth as well :rofl: How are you and little jesus coming along ? :hugs::hugs: Have you done anymore butterfly pictures ? :hugs::hugs:

Hello to all the other maca ladies :hugs::hugs: Hope your enjoying your day :hugs::hugs:

OMG SBB I have just noticed you are nearly 30 weeks. How did that happen :dohh: These weeks are flying by xxx

Kel - big :hugs: for you :( xx

you girls are one in a million! X

Hiya Sparkle...You ok sweets?

Hi welshie, I'm fine thanks. I have the little lady home again from school. She has a n ear infection. This is the 3rd week running she has had to have days off through illness. You can tell the colder weather is coming. Her ears are always something that she suffers with :growlmad:
Baby sparkle is doing good. I thought she was trying to escape last night. The movements are so strong now she kept me awake for about an hour :dohh: she seems to be very comfortable bouncing around on my bladder. I have upped the pelvic floors lol.

How about you ? Are you still doing the slimming world ? :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->