Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Morning girls :wave:

Dandy, I'd listen to your doc and ignore crazy welshie :rofl: only because if one of them is wrong I'd rather you be mad at your doc than our lovely welshie :D
I think you should just take 'the clomid though... It's a risk, but so is not taking it...

Hope everyone else is ok :D

Poor TNT I am so sad for her :(

X x x

Dandy, I'd listen to your doc and ignore crazy welshie :rofl: only because if one of them is wrong I'd rather you be mad at your doc than our lovely welshie :D
X x x

Thank you SBB...Crazy Welshie is right:dohh:....It really was a case of brain and mouth(fingers) not engaging. I've felt very bad...especially as I know how you can end up hanging on people's every last word...I am so sorry:hugs::hugs: Welshie is banning herself from making any chart comments or 'psychic' predictions:dohh::shy:

How are you getting on honey? Have you bought any baby bits yet??....Pram?? etc?:hugs::hugs:

Lol welshie don't feel bad :hugs:

Yep we have the pram, cot bed and a few bits and bobs. Going to the baby show at the weekend to hopefully pick up lots of things like re-usable nappies and changing bag etc...

Got to go out today but I can't be bothered :( although I get to go to my favourite sandwich shop :D and I might get 2 sandwiches - one for today and one for tomorrow!

Think I am getting a cold :(

X x x

Aww no Hun:hugs: Can you take anything in 3rd tri...I know pretty much all anti-cold stuff in 1st tri is a no-no? Hope it doesn't come to anything:hugs:

Good call on the sandwich shop...what filling are you fancying?:winkwink:

So glad you have pram and bits and bobs....Aww the baby show....seventh heaven...I should imagine...I've never been but it looked cool on 'the apprentice' when they showed it:thumbup: :hugs:

I probably won't take anything... Just wait it out and hope it doesn't develop! I'll put the heating on so I'm nice and warm!

I am gonna have a goats cheese and rocket sandwich if they have one, AND a mozerella and roasted veggie one :D The mozerella one I will have hot tomorrow... yum yum! I used to have them when I worked near that town, but now it's 30 mins away so I only get one if I go there for some other reason!

Yeh I hope the baby show is good... I'd just like to touch things and play around with them before buying... rather than buying everything online!

Any nice plans for today?

I am going to see this house later:
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31518851.html

Not for us, as an investment for our friends. Although actually it's mainly just to see it - I think it looks amazing! But apparently it's been squatted in and vandalised... Such a shame as it's a beautiful house...

x x x

I probably won't take anything... Just wait it out and hope it doesn't develop! I'll put the heating on so I'm nice and warm!

I am gonna have a goats cheese and rocket sandwich if they have one, AND a mozerella and roasted veggie one :D The mozerella one I will have hot tomorrow... yum yum! I used to have them when I worked near that town, but now it's 30 mins away so I only get one if I go there for some other reason!

Yeh I hope the baby show is good... I'd just like to touch things and play around with them before buying... rather than buying everything online!

Any nice plans for today?

I am going to see this house later:
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31518851.html

Not for us, as an investment for our friends. Although actually it's mainly just to see it - I think it looks amazing! But apparently it's been squatted in and vandalised... Such a shame as it's a beautiful house...

x x x

thats near my firends mum hehe

thanx guys, i'd never be mad at welshie :hugs:

its exciting sbb, your getting all ready for little bub to arrive :happydance:

Wow SBB...that house looks amazing!....and sounds as thou it has a lot of investment potential as well:thumbup:

Completely understand with the having to feel things before buying:lol:....I was exactly the same:lol:

Not a lot planned for me today...just house work stuff...I had a nice lunch out yesterday with a friend:thumbup:

:hugs:Dandy:hugs:

I have definate ovary twinges going on girls:yipee: Had what felt like a left-sided stitch most of yesterday evening as well:thumbup:

Yay Welshie! You don't think it could have been yesterday do you?

Here is Sparkles butterflies I made for her

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Flutterflies/FlutterfliesSmlPink1.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Flutterflies/FlutterfliesSmlPink7.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Flutterflies/FlutterfliesSmlPink5.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Flutterflies/FlutterfliesSmlPink3.jpg

x x x

OMG!...SBB....That is beautiful!!! I absolutely love your work hun...so simple yet so effective:thumbup:

As for Ov yesterday...I don't think so babe...not going on the cbfm sticks...I'm putting my money on peak readings for tomorrow and thursday....we'll see thou:winkwink:

Well hopefully it will be the next few days - just make sure you get plenty of :sex: and plenty of those iron tablets down your neck!!

x x x

I'm on it honey....so far I have been the bestest patient...3 a day just like I was instructed!:rofl::winkwink:

Feeling pretty amazed at how the temps are forming the exact same chart as my June one:shock:...hopefully with a different end result thou:winkwink:

Right then girls....November is almost upon us and TTC and I are feeling a tad lonely on the list:winkwink:....Roll Up....Roll Up....with your AF/or testing dates (which ever you'd prefer) Please!:winkwink: Lets make it a month with as close to everybody on it as we can:winkwink:

Right then girls....November is almost upon us and TTC and I are feeling a tad lonely on the list:winkwink:....Roll Up....Roll Up....with your AF/or testing dates (which ever you'd prefer) Please!:winkwink: Lets make it a month with as close to everybody on it as we can:winkwink:

i shall let you know as soon as my temps behave and show ov:haha:

Ahhh finally caught up everything...I only missed a day and had about 9 pages to read through lol!

I just want to say i'm so sorry to hear about TNT...if you do read this hun I am sending you a huge hug and if you do feel like coming back in the future then we are all here for you.

Welshie...I hope O is just around the corner for you!

Dandy...good luck with the clomid. I have a prescription for it if I need it but am only allowed to take it days 2-6. Let us know how you get on and wishing you a BFP.

SBB...loving the artwork, it is really nice.

Never...hope your appointment goes well and you ask everything that you need to and start to get some answers. You've waited long enough now.

Hi Linny, Lindsey, AJ, Sparkle and all the other ladies.

AFM...5dpo today and determined not to symptom spot as over the last 2 cycles I have realised its not reliable lol.

Lindsey...Thank-you sweets....I'm hoping it's gonna be the month for early christmas presents:winkwink:

Yazzy...:hi:...I take my hat off to you...I end up driving myself crazy most months:lol:

Thank-you sweets....I'm hoping it's gonna be the month for early christmas presents:winkwink:

if my ov holds off for a few days then yeh could be for me lol bens lil swimmers will prob be like woahhhh we are in and all swim at once:haha:

How are the cbfm sticks looking hun? I hope you're lil eggy gets released at just the right time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->