Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Dandy...That sounds about right hun...Hope it's good news tomorrow and then your bfp-bound:hugs:

never, linny :wave:

have you been to the dr yet never?? definately waiting to hear how that goes :hugs:

:dohh: sorry thought it was tomorrow :haha: well it is here, and i get my go ahead today some time, im gonna call up at about lunch time, so i can go from work to pick up the clomid if she has looked at the results by then

I dont even know where to start so I will be straight....

Scan did not show anything....nothing was in the sac. We are in the beginning stages of a miscarriage! :cry: I have to take a pill to help me bleed it out :cry: were devastated right now. I may not be on for a bit.....hurts so much!!!

I love you guys though...thank you for everything. Ya'll can look me up facebook if you want...but BNB is kinda sad for me right now....

I just wanted to let you girls know so you all have been so great!!! Just hopen we have the strength to even try again. Love you guys....

PS my name is Tosha Tuzon....if you wanna find me on FB.

Oh Hun I am so sorry.... :cry: did not expect that at all. Big :hugs: sweetie you and your OH take all the time you need....

X x x

OMG tnt :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: like sbb said, take all the time you need, we will allways be here for you if you do come back to us :hugs: terribly sorry for your loss :cry:

Oh TNT......i have no words for you girl, i'm just really sorry you're going thru this.

TnT- I am just sittin here with my mouth WIDE OPEN and IN COMPLETE SHOCK...

I know words can't comfort the feelings you are having right now-- but just take all the love from your partner, family, and friends sweetie....

((((((((((((((((((((((( HUGE ASS HUG FROM ME ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I thought id stop in real quick and say thank you. I took anxiety pills so im kind of numb right now. Took my first round of scary pill and if this doesn't work then I have to have a D&C. Just wishing today never happened!!! Thank you again for your support and love. If you can't find me on facebook by typing my name then maybe google me and it should pop up. I have a hard core privacy thing so you prob only see a pic if that.

I hope you girls have a good week. Thank again....its much appreciative.

Oh TNT....girl I am so sending you a huge hug!! So sorry hun! Take all the time you need and we will be here when you are ready to come back!

tnt - i am so sorry to hear this honey :cry: :cry: like most of the girls have said already. take all the time you need and we will be here for anything and everything you need.

TNT I am so sorry and sad for you right now, sending a big :hugs: over to you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

ok girlies just letting you know my dr said to start the clomid, so first dose is tonight :)

Aww no TNT:cry::cry:
I really didn't expect to read that sweets...and am so so sorry that you're going thru it. As Kel said there are no magical words hun...I wish there was to take the pain away...just know that we love you to, we're here for you whenever you need us and you, your OH and donor will remain in our thoughts.

Super Huge Hugs sweets....Take care:hugs::hugs:

dandy - i'm confused. i thought clomid days were 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, or 5-9. everywhere that i have read has stated not to take it after CD9. kind of confused why you are :shrug:

That makes two of us Never:lol:

Dandy...I've just chart stalked and please don't ask me why...cos I don't know but... Welshie just has a feeling that Ov could be just around the corner for you...:shrug::hugs:

welshie, i have no idea what the results actually were, the gyn left a msg with the reception lady to tell me to start the clomid :shrug: so thats what im doing

never - the gyn said yes its normally 3-7 she said because my cycles are so long it wont matter to start it now, she is going to count today as cd 3 and from here i count to cd 21 for my next blood test :shrug: hope it works for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->