Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Never...how ya doing this morning sweets? Hope you're feeling ok about later babe...and have your list of questions at the ready:hugs:

Dandy...I hope it works for you to babe:hugs:

...:shrug: i hope it is around the corner...and i hope the clomid doesnt stuff me up :dohh: but im going to do what she says :shrug: is that bad?? :dohh:

oh yes never todays the day, anxiously waiting on what they tell you

hey welshie, i just chart stalked myself :haha: and thats 2 cycles in a row now that i have a massive dip right at the end of AF, :shrug: just an observation

if i have another 44 day cycle, i think taking the clomid now wont hurt :shrug:

I dunno Hun....it's really uncanny...and I'd hate for you to listen to me and me be wrong but...the feeling isn't going anywhere:nope:....it still says Ov round the corner...like in the next two days:dohh:
You have had a dip in the last two cycles right at the end of AF but the shape getting there is different and the temp after the dip is going in the other direction...if I was really to put my inkling out there I'd say...:baby::baby:...:shock:...but as I say...I'm feeling edgy about saying all this just in case I'm so off...it would be hilarious if I'm right thou:winkwink:
As for is it right hun....I can't comment because I'm terrible for going with my gut instinct even if it's doing the oppposite of what I've been told to do by my gyne...for me...for my body...my gut instinct usually tells me right but for you...you've gotta do what you believe:hugs::hugs:

what do you mean :baby: ?? im not pg now, i just had AF

:dohh: i dont know anymore welshie :cry: its only 5 days of clomid...maybe it will make the ov stronger if it is around the corner :shrug: :cry:

i've honestly never had any instincts about Ov or :baby: before, so what if you are right with me, and the clomid stuffs it up????

Dandy...I'm sorry hun:hugs: I shouldn't of voiced those thoughts...it was wrong of me. I'm sure the clomid wont stuff things up babe...your gyne obviously knows what she's talking about and she would of had the results in front of her to make the decision to tell you to take the clomid:hugs: Ignore Welshie's ramblings...and I am sorry:hugs:

i trust you :( and now im just worried that it might stuff up my weightloss and my natural cycles, maybe i should go one more natural and see if the weightloss is really working, but then if that doesnt work then im a cycle behind again :dohh: and the gyn is set in this plan for me, plus if i was pg wouldnt they have found it in the ultrasound??

dont feel bad welshie, i wanted your opinion, its just brought to the surface some worries i was prob having anyway :hugs:

well i must have pcos anyway the ultrasound obviously confirmed i have the cysts, so i have 2 symptoms, meaning i have it, so the clomid wont hurt, however i do believe the weight loss was working for me in shortening my cycles, and it might have been shorter again without the clomid this cycle :shrug: but wanting that bfp so bad, i might just do the clomid..:shrug: i never really thought i could not do what the dr suggested...

I'm feeling so bad hun....you can't trust me hun on this...I'm not your doc and at the end of the day I'm just a friend sat on the other side of the world looking at a temp chart. I don't think you are pg right now hun.
I think if I were in your shoes at this very early stage in the relationship with your gyne I'd be doing what she said sweets...as I said she's got results to base her decision on and it's not going to look good to her if you start acting on what someone on the net has said and not following her plan.
I'm really sorry...Welshie's thoughts are not going to be spoken again:nope:

stop that :trouble: always speak your thoughts :hugs: i love you guys and i want to know what you all think/feel

i will go with the gyn i voiced my concerns with OH and he said just try the clomid, if nada i can maybe look at next cycle going without or we'll see what she thinks then :hugs:

love you welshie :kiss:

Aww Dandy...thank you:hugs: and I love you too sweets:kiss:
So...clomid tonight:thumbup:...and I have everything crossed for a few weeks time that you'll be staring at :bfp::hugs:

Good morning ladies :hugs:

I have just read about 8 pages and have run out of time to reply. I have to go into school this morning and share a story with Ella and her friends for book share week. I cant leave the house unless its clean and tidy :blush: This is something that happens to me during every pregnancy :blush:
I am then off Christmas shopping so would just like to say ..

Enjoy your day maca ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

TNT, I am so sorry that you are going through this awful time. Lots of love to you all. You are in my thoughts :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: Sparkle
Enjoy book share hun:thumbup:
Christmas shopping...I'm so gonna have to get you to kick my butt in gear...I have a list forming but it's still in primitative stages:dohh::rofl:
Have a good day sweets....and don't go carrying anything too heavy!!:hugs:

morning ladies just woken up have had a evil headahe the past few days think itsmy dyslexia playing up tryna get in all these new words:wacko: i was brave yesterday and got passarys as i reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want some lovin! so 2 more days of that then i an get on it in our own bed!

Morning Lindsey...Glad you're on the road to getting it sorted sweets:hugs:
Are you home now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"