Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

How are the cbfm sticks looking hun? I hope you're lil eggy gets released at just the right time!

yesterday was preety much sae as day b4 will be doing another at 4 ish gb time running out of them tho only have 3 left!

:happydance: for your twinges welshie

sbb that house omg!! i would feel like a queen if i lived in that

well its 8.30 pm here and i have just taken my first clomid...fxed i have no bad side effects

welshie ill let you know my af due date when i know my Ov date...

I hope you don't suffer any either babe:hugs:
Thanks Hun....:thumbup: Welshie is on a mission for a full list:winkwink:

Right I must start my housework:dohh:...catch y'all later:hugs: xx

Lindsey...hun...I think that is CB being very clever...i.e you could end up wasting tests because there haven't been enough left in one pack to do another cycles so you bin the remaining ones and then pick up a new pack.
I've definately read somewhere that someone contacted them about the number of highs they were getting and they said that you could use diff packs even thou the literature says not too...I think I googled what does a peak cbfm stick look like cos I couldn't remember having only had one cycle where it has happened:dohh:

Lindsey...hun...I think that is CB being very clever...i.e you could end up wasting tests because there haven't been enough left in one pack to do another cycles so you bin the remaining ones and then pick up a new pack.
I've definately read somewhere that someone contacted them about the number of highs they were getting and they said that you could use diff packs even thou the literature says not too...I think I googled what does a peak cbfm stick look like cos I couldn't remember having only had one cycle where it has happened:dohh:

il try pick sum up when we get home if i have any cash :shrug:

Big BIG BIG :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: TNT!! I am so so sorry to hear your devastating news. Just you take as much time as you need and we will be here waiting for you if you decide to come back :hugs::hugs::hugs:

SBB I have a cold too :( Had it since wednesday and apparently its now made me a snorer! Poor Oh is getting no sleep....secretly it makes me smile as I've spent the last three years having to cope with his GIANT snores :haha: :rofl:

Oooh Dandy :yipee::yipee: on the Clomid :thumbup:

Never good luck today honey :hugs: :hugs:

Welshie....jump on that hubbie tonight :haha::hugs:

:hi: yazzy, sparkle, kel

I dont even know where to start so I will be straight....

Scan did not show anything....nothing was in the sac. We are in the beginning stages of a miscarriage! :cry: I have to take a pill to help me bleed it out :cry: were devastated right now. I may not be on for a bit.....hurts so much!!!

I love you guys though...thank you for everything. Ya'll can look me up facebook if you want...but BNB is kinda sad for me right now....

I just wanted to let you girls know so you all have been so great!!! Just hopen we have the strength to even try again. Love you guys....

PS my name is Tosha Tuzon....if you wanna find me on FB.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well i am back and i have to say that my Christmas shopping is nearly done :blush: lol.
I am trying to get all the Christmas and baby things done before the end of November so that i can relax and put my swollen feet up while everyone else runs around like headless chickens.

I have purchased so far -

Pram, cosy toes and changing bag
Cot bed, cot bed set, sheets and blankets.
Mosses basket, sheets and blankets
changing stuff
Sleep suits
Bouncy chair
Vests
Bottles
Bibs
Dummies
So not doing to bad. Think another couple of shopping trips and we should be done :blush::blush:

SBB, my DH says I'm not allowed to talk with you anymore :winkwink:. I have sent back my Rosie posy bedding because i found some butterfly bedding in mothercare at the weekend that matches my lovely picture lol. I had to obviously have the mosses basket, changing mat, top and tail bowl and any thing else that i could find in this range to go with the picture :rofl: I'm afraid my poor Dh does not understand the importance of matching lol. My whole nursery has been centered around the picture :dohh:

I see that you have your pram. Which one did you go for ?

:rofl: sparkle you're a nightmare!! You'll have to post piccys of the nursery once it's done!

I went for the maxi cosi mura 3, it's not great looking but we live in a village with no pavements so it's really practical for all the roads and fields!

X x x

Lol Linny I don't think I've started snoring just yet :haha: your poor OH! But I agree it's his turn really!

X x x

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh morning ladies......

TnT if you are stalking THINKING OF YOU SWEETIE..........

dang you preggo ladies are on top of things.. :lol: I told Jeff regardless what our lil bean was to be- my nursery was going to be in blue-white-sliver... and boy or girl... he/she was coming home in a Dallas Cowboys get up :lol:

Never- hope the doc vst was went well.....

Welshie chart lookin' fab darling...

Dandy so they are starting you on clomid after CD9.. I have heard some gals say they have done the same thing.. FX's this works.... and you get that :bfp:

oh crap totally forgot what else everyone said....

:hi: TTC, Char, Lindsey, AJ, Yazzy, Delia, Celtic (where has she been????)

Dandy - Go with what your doc says...it might be unconventional to take the clomid on cd 10 but not impossible....esp. with a wacky cycle.

Never- I hope all went well today.

Welshie - yipee on ov pain! Why are you not listening to your cdfm sticks...makes me afraid to listen to mine...HEHEHE

sbb - Oh I want those sandwiches! I make sandwiches like that at home on my panini maker...So now I know what I will be having for lunch today....thanks!

Linds - two more days then home sweet home!

yazzy - Oh I hope this is it for you!

Kel - you sound like brad...he already told me the nursery is all about the bears!!! LOL

TNT - sending you tons of love and TLC

Hi sparkle, linny, celtic, AJ, Delia

afm - cd10 and another high...i am expecting that I will get about 5 of these before I ov....I hope I am right.

hi ladies,

first wanted to thank everyone for all the well wishes on the doctor. quite flattering to know you are all thinking of me. :blush:

welshie - it looks like ov is just around the corner for you. i really think that soy did the trick for you girl and i hope and pray you catch that eggy!

dandy - hope the side effects to clomid aren't bad. i didn't get many while taking soy, just headaches sometimes.

sparkle - :shock: wow that is a lot of christmas shopping!

yazzy - hope a :bfp: is in the future honey

AFM it's been a rough day. the doctor took blood to check my iron levels and thyroid levels like i requested, and she was very very nice. i explained to her everything and she has stated that i should be pregnant by now with all the trying we have done, and that she will do what she can to assist. however, the army clinic is not an infertility clinic so all they can do is refer me to a german clinic off post that deals with these kinds of things. so she referred me. i should be able to go through and make an appointment in three days and go from there. she said from then i will most likely get a lot of blood work done and probably an HSG since i do know that i ovulate so they want to see if a tube is blocked. she was very very helpful and said she would call with my iron and thyroid results when she gets them. she also said that it might be a few months before something is resolved, but that is better than not knowing. hoping we get pregnant before then, but at least now i have a plan. DH has a SA scheduled for 2 dec as well so we are getting things figured out and if we don't get pregnant this year then there is a definite 2011 baby coming soon. hoping this year though. FX'ed.

i am pretty depressed because DH found out today that his orders to here have been canceled. so, my countdown disappears and i don't see him this weekend. i won't for just over a month now. i got my cry out and i'm pretty depressed. was really really really looking forward to being with him this weekend. leave it to the army to ruin everything. :cry:

well love you girls.

Awww Never I am so sorry your plans got canceled....that really stinks. So we will start a new count down and you get to hang with us this weekend!

Good that you have a plan in place with your dr. It is nice that she was so helpful.

Hiya TTC....did I say I wasn't listening to the cbfm sticks?:dohh::lol: I think for the second month ever they may actually be gonna work for me:thumbup: I'm really hoping for a peak tomorrow:thumbup:
That would be cool if you get yours in a couple of days to hun....looking forward to a shared tww:winkwink::hugs:

welshie - oh that is great news...I am trying this b/c the temping was stressing me out but now I am not so sure this isnt just as bad.....LOL....well I just hope I ov and we bd enough. Just was reading about Guiliana rancic...thsi is an american who is dealing with infertility....35 and the dr told her that her eggs are old and they are doing ivf now.....well I just turned 35 last week....not feeling so good about all of this...LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->