Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I know but the dye isn't working anymore either....especially with my roots coming in LORDY each side of my head is just FULL of grey hair.................. awwwwwwwwwwwwww :cry:

:rofl:...You're right hun...it doesn't seem long since the last one....thanking soy for that...and you girls for giving me the courage to try it:winkwink:

You deserve a medal as big as a frying pan hun for getting all your christmas shopping done...if you didn't have Lil Sparkle on board I'd employ you to do mine:winkwink: It's gonna be such a lovely feeling to sit back and relax those last few weeks...well as much as a mum can huh:winkwink:

You mentioned your ankles earlier hun...are they very swollen?:hugs:

No not yet lol. I don't think they will be long though. I'm so big and uncomfortable already and i have 14 weeks left to go :dohh: I am just a bloody fuss pot when it comes to organising things. I drive myself insane let alone the people around me. I wish i was the relaxing sort but I'm like a dog with a bone when i have things to do. I have lists for everything :blush: and I'm 10 times worse when pregnant. DH thinks i have OCD :cry: It's funny cause when i do sit down baby sparkle starts having a party. I think she had all her mates round the other night as i could not sleep for all the moving :winkwink:
Hopefully as i get even bigger i wont have a choice but to rest :thumbup:

Aww bless ya hun...You must take it easy!!! I do remember being a bit like it with Callum...there was a touch of super-organised going on...soon reverted to the horizontal attitude afterwards:rofl:
Have all your kiddies been born at their dates hun?:hugs:

Aww bless ya hun...You must take it easy!!! I do remember being a bit like it with Callum...there was a touch of super-organised going on...soon reverted to the horizontal attitude afterwards:rofl:
Have all your kiddies been born at their dates hun?:hugs:

Pretty much welshie, Ryan and kizi were 4 days early and ella was on her due date. My mum went to see a clairvoyant who told her my baby would be late and would be born in february. Ummmm i don't think so :winkwink: I will be serving the eviction notice before then :rofl:

:rofl:....what is your actual edd babe...it's not in your siggy?:lol:

:rofl:....what is your actual edd babe...it's not in your siggy?:lol:

It's the 25th january :hugs::hugs:

Oh my god welshie i have just looked at my siggy and realised i am in double figures today lol Only 99 days to go Gulp xxx

ladies i reeeeeealllllly need advise lol well not advise but i duno!

ben has told me he wants to come back to germany meaning me too but i really not sure would mean a compleate change for me. the upside it better health care etc but the downsize is being away from all my famly and friends and having to make new ones:wacko: im really not good at making friends he came over to england for me for 2 years so i should do it for him shouldnt i?

Hey girls :wave: Thought I'd post an up to date bumpy pic - lets have one from all the preggos :D

30+3 bumpy pics, taken today. I think it looks bigger with my tights pulled up :haha:

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Baby%20Jesus/Bumppic30weeks3b.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Baby%20Jesus/Bumppic30weeks3.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Baby%20Jesus/Bumppic30weeks3a.jpg

x x x

ben has told me he wants to come back to germany meaning me too but i really not sure would mean a compleate change for me. the upside it better health care etc but the downsize is being away from all my famly and friends and having to make new ones:wacko: im really not good at making friends he came over to england for me for 2 years so i should do it for him shouldnt i?

Forever? Or for a while? I think you need to tell him you need time to think about it...

x x x

Forever? Or for a while? I think you need to tell him you need time to think about it...

x x x
he says if i dont like it after a yr or so then we can go back to the uk but by then he will be back aqquanited with germany then he was i that makes sence? and wont want to leave. he says il make friends when we have kids and i can go to german language classes but :shrug:

huge decision hun... only you can know whether it would work for you or not. I think get more details about his plans and what you'd do. You would be lonely to begin with because you wouldn't know the language.
Could you learn before you go?
How long has he been thinking about it? Just because he's at home or something he's wanted for a while?

x x x

HOLY WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Suz... lookie at those bumpy pics.. OMG how CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huge decision hun... only you can know whether it would work for you or not. I think get more details about his plans and what you'd do. You would be lonely to begin with because you wouldn't know the language.
Could you learn before you go?
How long has he been thinking about it? Just because he's at home or something he's wanted for a while?

x x x

just came out with it today that he doesnt wanna live back in the uk and is set on it i spoke to my mum earlyer and she said if it was her she would as u go where your heart is

Aww SBB....Your Lil Jesus bump...is so lush!...:lol: Serious Yummy Mummy business going on there:thumbup::hugs:

Sparkle....:wohoo::happydance::headspin::wohoo:....for double figures! I was expecting it to be earlier in Jan and the suggestion of Feb completely ridiculous:rofl::hugs:

Aww SBB - I love those pics...you have such a perfect bump!!!!

Linds - Defo think about that one....make sure it is a right move not only emotionally but also career-wise....ya know.....if anything though, Never is there and from what she is saying they have really good infertility drs there...that might be a plus side. Best thing is to make a pros and cons list on that one....

Kel - I remember getting my first gray hair...it was on my 30th bday....LOL...I thought I was going to fall out! Well there are more now...but I dont dye my hair YET!

Aw thanks Kell :hugs: :D

Lindsey I think it's a huge thing and you need time to make a decision so just tell him that. I think if you can organise it and make it work then it could be really cool. But he would have to be aware that you could be very lonely to begin with, and make sure he didn't bugger off and leave you all the time... And make an effort to introduce you to people etc...

What's your gut instict? Other than fear?!

x x x

Thanks girls - I honestly look like crap but the sun was shining in the window so it made me look all glowing :haha:

x x x

Lindsey...sending big :hugs: for the head pickle Hun. Can't really add anything to what SBB has already said...just follow what's in your heart babe...if it's something that you think you could handle then it could be exciting:thumbup:

Shaun has often talked about emigrating...feels the UK doesn't have a lot going for it these days....I tell him I have emigrated...I've come from England into Wales...and there the journey ticket ended:rofl::rofl:

SBB....ahhhh what a lovely bump you have there...I'd be proud of that!!

Welshie...nothing going on with me i'm afraid, had a few stomach crampy feelings earlier but only 5/6dpo so it won't be anything to do with that. I would sooo love it to be our month...its the earliest i've O'd but was still around cd30 so not sure if thats too late?!

How are you doing Welshie...any closer to O'ing???

Lindsey...big decisions eh?! I know what you mean about missing family, friends etc...I don't think i'd be able to move too far away from mine...i'm such a Mummy's girl lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->