Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Yazzy...I have everything crossed that it could be the begginings of 'anything to do with that':winkwink: So hope you've caught it hun:hugs:

As for me and my Lil Ovary....I think it could be pinging inbetween maybe today and thursday...judging by the chart:winkwink: Just hoping and praying:lol:

morning girlies, i have ALOT of reading to do :trouble: how dare you chat without me :cry: :haha: (just kidding)

i just wanted to say never, :hugs: so glad they have referred you and they are on track to seeing you get your bfp, of course i do hope you get it before xmas too :)

and sparkle!! thats alot of shopping, we're not doing presents this year :dohh: we're soo broke, if we get a bfp before xmas, we'll prob end up doing last minute baby shopping, as by october next year we should have both cars paid off :dohh: and then will have some money to spend :happydance:

Morning Dandy...:shock:...have I really been on here that long....it only seems like it was 8:30 and your first clomid tablet 5mins ago!....Get back to bed you can't have slept for anywhere near long enough:winkwink::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: welshie :rofl: you must have been feeling chatty :p

Lindsey - :hugs: your in a tough predicament there, he moved for you...maybe it would be nice to give his country a go :shrug:
yazzy - im the same, im a mummies girl, however, my 1 thing that my OH would have to accomodate, would be that whereever he worked (if he wanted to work in another state say) is our dog, my baby (puppy) has to be able to come wherever we go, i would really struggle to move overseas and leave him behind :cry:

geez welsh I feel the same way! I have been on BNB all day today....LOL

:rofl: Nevermind PJ days, or duvet days....BnB days...every girl should have them!:rofl:

Right then folks after minimal housework has been done today...I must love you and leave you...gonna go grab a :shower:...Sweetdreams and I'll catch you all tomorrow:kiss::kiss:

:wave: hey delilah, we are on the same CD, though you are ahead of me, considering thats yesterday for me :haha:

:wave: hey delilah, we are on the same CD, though you are ahead of me, considering thats yesterday for me :haha:

Hi dandy!! I haven't been keeping track of my temps this cycle as i'm still spotting from my m/c- going on 3 weeks! grrr...im just ready for it to be gone already! just cuz i miss my hubby:blush:

hey guys :cry: I am having concerns, im hearing diff things from diff pple, and its scaring me (about the clomid)

basically i think that my weightloss and diet have helped my cycles, and i think that this cycle maybe have going to be my best anyway, cept now im on this clomid, it wont stuff me up? it wont ruin my cycle? am i doing the wrong thing?? :cry:

i didnt tell the gyn about the BBT charting :dohh: should i have told her, would she still have put me on clomid :shrug:? should i just trust her for this one cycle then talk to her at our next appointment about my charts?

:cry:

Hi ladies, was so busy today, didnt have time to check in at all but goodness you all have been so chatty!!

SBB love the artwork and the bump! Both are so cute!

Never sorry you wont get to see your DH, big hugs, but i'm glad your appointment went well and you're getting everything sorted.

Dandy dont stress so much, i'd say stick it out this one cycle, i dont think it's going to stuff anything up, just take it one day at a time and if you have any bad side effects or gut feelings, go with those.

AFM, just trying to keep occupied and its working! I still think about ttcing of course but the days seem to go by so much faster cuz i'm so preoccupied with so many other things.

Its 12:58 AM here, i was working late and now i'm dog tired, cant remember everything i wanted to say so i'll catch you ladies tomorrow.

so my friend is stationed at camp bondsteel, kosovo with my husband. he was going on leave in three days to be there for the birth of their first child and now i hear that andrea (his wife) went in to labor today. he is going to miss the birth by three days! i'm sad for both of them. :cry:

dandy - don't worry too much honey, that alone can delay a lot of things. just listen to your doctor honey. i don't think that fact that you didn't mention charting will affect much of her decision.

aj - glad to hear that you aren't worry too much about TTC and getting things done. that's my approach right now too! :)

have a good morning girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->