Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Dandy stick with the clomid, you're more likely to mess it up by not finishing the course... I don't think showing the doc your charts would have affected her decision...

By the way if you do have pcos, the low GI diet is supposed to really help....

Morning everyone :wave:

X x x

im eating as good as i can, if i cut everything, ill go crazy, i have lost 3 kg, hoping to lose more soon :thumbup:

thanx sbb, im going to follow through

morning :wave: hope you had a good night

morning ladies how are you all? im sooooooooooooooooooooo itchy today excema and the cold sucks lol going hoe this eve:happydance: english food and able to use my phone! hehe

It's not that warm here Lindsey although it's beautiful blue sky :D

X x x

Yay bnb is working for me again :) it wernt working for me the other day :(

how is everyone?

:hi: ladies

won't have time to play today-- yep yep you know what day it is.....

blahhhhhhhhh and I have meetings too.... crap

anyhooooo must get to work....

ttyl

i think im gonna give living here a try wont be till jan ish anyway as bens got driving test to pass etc first

Lindsey - Aww chick :) if you move over there youll pick german up quickly :) x

dandy - dont worry to much....clomid didnt do much to my cycle except lengthen my LP by a day or so....once I was off of it I had my old cycle back.

never- oh that is so sad....my BFF from high school is married to a marine..they have 4 kids...he has not beent here for any of their births. That is just so sad.

AJ - glad you sound so relaxed!

Linds - glad you have made a prelim decision.

Kel - have fun at work today!

SBB - so hard to believe about the cold already....it is 80 degrees here.

char - welcome back....

Well I put dh back on maca today.....he doesnt know it though, I just put it in his shake and he drinks it. I was doing that before we went on vaca. but I slacked a bit. So today is his first day back on. I do notice his sex drive is through the roof when he is on it....so I hope it kicks in fast cuz I am coming up to my fertile window.

CBFM says high again!

Hey ladies, brain is a muddle and i remember nothing i just read :haha: oh yah! Forgot to tell Kel how much i love her new Jeep!!

Welshie, testing date for me is Nov. 15th.

Dandy i'm a firm believer in eating as well as you can while at the same time eating stuff you enjoy. Nobody lives forever anyway so i'm not gonna starve myself or eat just greens to add a few years to my life, i think as long as you keep to the exercise that will be enough; you have people that dont necessarily eat well but they exercise a lot and they live longer, healthier lives than the strict eaters.

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

SBB, What a lovely bump :happydance: I have bump envy. Mine is so big lol. people keep saying " are you sure your only having one " :cry: Very neat looking bump :hugs::hugs:

LINDSEY, I don't know what to say about the move :shrug: My first thought was no way would i and then i think about how i might feel if it was my DH and he wanted to move. My DH's auntie and uncle moved to Ireland after he had a heart attack. It was somewhere he had always wanted to live through out there marriage and she decided that as there children had grown up and left home she would go over there. They have had a lovely time, but are now wanting to come back home to England to see more of there grandchildren. I suppose you have to go with your heart and do whats best for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

KELSTER, Hope your day has been as good as it can be for a Wednesday :hugs::hugs::hugs:

NEVER, hope you are feeling ok today :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi to all the other ladies. Hope you have had a lovely day :hugs::hugs::hugs:

i'm so annoyed! got my thyroid results back and it's 0.59. 0.5 - 3.0 is within normal, but i really think i'm borderline considering i get a lot of the hyperthyroid symptoms. but no doctors will listen to me since TECHNICALLY i am not. :cry:

:wave: girls!!

Never I'm so happy you had a lovely doctor and she's taken your concerns seriously. I hope you get in for the tests asap, it sounds like you in great hands :hugs: Sorry about DH, it must be awful to be let down at the last minute :cry: :hugs: :hugs: We will have to start a new countdown till you see him again in November :) :hugs:

Linds....hmmm tricky one. It seems like you've made your decision to give it a go and like you say if its not want you want you can always come home. Defo worth a shot if you can do it :hugs::hugs:

SBB...Awwwwwww i LOVE your bump. My pic will be posted at the weekend when i get around to it. C'mon other preggo's......get your bumps on here too :D Love the pic you made Sparkle, if I come into some spare money I will defo be ordering one :D

Dandy...how the clomid coming along hun?

Spark....you just absolutely crack me up :rofl: I can't believe you've now changed the nursery theme :rofl::haha: Its gott be done though and I would have probably done the same........though my OH would moan about it everytime he went into the nursery :D

:hi: char, kel, ttc, yazzy :hugs:

hmmmm, never do you think maybe your symptoms have to do with something else. I think that is good news that your thyroid is ok. You can check that off of your list now of things that could be wrong.

ok well morning 2 on my clomid, feeling more normal today than yesterday :shrug: cant tell i've taken anything :haha:

thanx ttc - least my cycles from now on wont be stuffed, even if this one is :dohh:

aj - yeah i think the same, i do like to give myself treats, i just have to be careful im not a good one to stop once i start :haha:

:wave: hey kel, by kel

Aww Hey Peeeps:wave:

Kel....I'm joining you sweets....Wednesdays are just the shitiest days ever!!! Left the house at 7 this morning...got in at 8 tonight...cream crackered:dohh:

TTC....I'm not to good with degrees F but this morning it was 0.5c and my car windowscreen had to be de-iced:shock:.....:cold::cold::rofl:

AJ...I've added you to the 15th hun:thumbup:

Dandy....glad you're feeling ok on the clomid hun:hugs:

Never...Aww so sad for your friends hun...I can't imagine doing childbirth with out my DH there...hope to hear that both are doing well soon:hugs:

Sorry girls I know I have missed loads of you...you know it's not intentional....love you all:hugs: It's been a hard day emotionally today...so am just gonna chill for 5 before heading up the wooden hill before it all begins again tomorrow...hopefully I'll get to see my Pickle tomorrow evening before he's in bed and asleep:cry:...and have more time to chat with you all....hope you're all ok:hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->