Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

welshie - wow that is cold...I dont know what is going on but there a many ladies on here that are v. emotional....including me! I am crying at the most off the wall stuff today! I must be getting ready to ov.

Just popping in quickly as i've had a manic day! My mum, sis and I all have Devon Rex cats (they look abit like gremlins lol) anyway my mum's queen had her kittens this morning - 5 in total and all healthy and doing really well. But my mum also had to go and have day surgery...what a nightmare but luckily me and my sis were about all afternoon for the kittens and mum is safely back at home. My mum isn't allowed to walk her dogs for atleast a month but possibly more....so looks like i'll be getting very fit soon lol. I have 4 dogs of my own and now adding another 3 ha ha!

Yazzy...Glad your mum is ok hun and the little kittens...we will need pics:winkwink:
I think if I had to walk 7 dogs...I'd have to invest in a good warm hat....keep my head warm where I'd become bald:winkwink::rofl:

TTC....Yeah it's just been lots of sad stuff in work hun...I'm treating the most amazing young woman...she's literally a month younger than me...she's dying and was crying in pain today...I have issues with it...when we wouldn't put our pets thru it:nope::cry: I get too caught up in my patients sometimes and fail to see them as stats as some of the consultants do:growlmad:
I had another high today on my cbfm...even thou the stick looked the most peak I think I've ever seen it:dohh: I know from doing opks thou that I tend to have a really short surge.

Hi ladies! I feel like ive been neglecting you all!

Ttc - yay hope you catch the egg ;)
Yazzy - wow girl, 7 dogs to walk? I hope there not big! Haha otherwise I think youll be taken for a walk!
welshie - thats soo sad :( poor women! Its true - we wouldnT put our pets through it and I think the problem is most ppl dont understand the pain these ppl go thro coz theyve never looked after someone like it before! One of my clients died today :( very sad! Ive known them for over a year so its been very hard!

AFM - Well works driving me MAD! I keep having to do the heavy ppl who cant move themself so im doing alot of moving and handlin... I went to the docs as an emergency Yday coz I had blood in my cm in the morning when I wiped, doc said it looks fine, then I had it again this morning so I dunno whats goin on! X

Chello

TTC go catch that EGGIE girl.. you and Brad soo deserve it.....

Yazzy- wow kittens.. but glad your mom is doing well and HOME... have fun walking 7 dogs... kinda feels that way just walking my 2 dogs...... they are HORRID walkers.....

Char---------- hun PLEASE take care of yourself... does anyone know at work of your situtation? might be good to at least let SOMEONE know.... of course I had to tell my boss because I was going to need a lot of UNUSAL time off for me .. I never call in sick and always have my time off scheduled.........

Welshie--- whoaaaaaa that is COLD.... I keep forgetting you guys are much more north then I am.. If ya look across the big pond I am even with Spain

AFM.. not much------- just getting read to leave Friday for Atlantic City for the weekend.... (16 year anniversary on Friday for Jeff and I).........so don't freak out if you don't see me post okey dokey.. :rofl: I know how we all question where people are if ya don't post for a few days.....especially the "regulars" like moi :rofl:

I meant to ask... do you guys celebrate Halloween?????????

I gotta scape up some OLD photos of us back a few years ago of our AWESOME costumes

Found em... LOL we MADE these costumes ourselves.... to bad we don't talk with these people anymore LOL

this was in 2005

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/100_0921.jpg

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/100_0920_edited.jpg

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/100_0934_edited.jpg

ahhhh KISS!!! Love it! Are you all dressing up this year? We haven't really had to time think up costumes this year, so we may not dress....

yep we are.. we have a party next Saturday nite.. Jeff is going as Gene again and me I opted NOT to go as Ace-- spandex and my fat ass don't mix well.. so I am going as a hippie dude.. long black wig- headband-round eye glasses- mustache- army jacket- jeans and cowhide slippers (ya know the ones that looked like back in the da) somethign EASY to do

google some costumes.... I love to make mine--

Hi every one, so much to read back on!

How is every one, I was kept in over night after my appointment yesterday my blood sugars are high I got home this evening and I am shattered no speep last night.
Im all ready to go with insulin Im back in the hospital tuesday it seems its just a matter of time im ok about that!

Ive been so busy these last few weeks, so plan on checking up on ye all more often:hugs:

Hey girls,

I didn't get a chance to read up on everyone so I hope you all are well!:hugs:

I couldn't bare to be away from you girls too long...so here I am.:kiss:

These past few days have been pretty horrid.:cry: Today the dr that did my surgery wanted to see me and he examined me and we ended up having to suck out the rest of it. In a way, it was a goodbye to our angel.

The dr is going to send off part of the placenta for testing to make sure nothing was wrong. He said for as high as my numbers were how the strong the heartbeat was...he didn't understand why we lost the baby. So praying that nothing was wrong that can't be fixed.

He did seem to think that I can have a full term baby in the future. He wants us to wait to TTC until after I have another cycle. He prescribed me metformin to try. He said to also use the clomid but im not sure if I will use that or not. He says I need to lose about 50lbs and I guess the metformin aids in weight loss...along with a diet and exercise. So I think we will try again then. After I stop bleeding I will start to temp again just to get myself used to it. But not taking special vits or even maca. Just the metformin and I will research clomid even more before AF gets here.....:coffee:

I just want to express mine and OH's love for all your support. I started to really miss you girls so I came back. I wont be reading other threads and making myself crazy...just sticken with the maca girls that have always been there. So from the bottom of our hearts thank you so much! We will get through this over time....but I think I have cried every tear I had in me....SO.... I am back, slowly but surely! :hugs::flower:

Morning ladies :hi:

kel-Yea all the managers know and I told a few of the carers! Im joining a union incase they ness me around? WkD costumes :) last halloween night I found a dead body lol one of my clients had died standing up with his walking frame by the front door! So I dont think ill work this halloween!
delila - :hi: hun, how are you?
celtic - hey hun! Hope you get it all sorted :hugs:
dandy - :hi: is ewcm fertile? I dunno lol ive read so much about things ive forgotten it!

Tnt - welcome back :hugs: when will you find out what the placenta has shown? You dont look like you need to loose weight =s I tried finding you on facebook but I couldnT lol x

EDIT: I have just renamed this thread as I successfully talked myself into buying Maca....and would now love to hear from people taking it and provide a place for us to keep in touch....Heaps of :dust: everyone....be them :pink: or :blue: lets hope we get our lil inca warriors soon:winkwink:

:happydance: I can't tell you how happy I am that this thread has enough members now to start a testing page:yipee:....Let me know your dates and what happens at the end of the tww....hopefully this page will be a blur of flashing :bfp:

Feb 2010
:bfp:Marissa_E:bfp:

April 2010
:hugs:Kelster:angel:
:bfp:SBB Team:blue::yipee:
:hugs:HollyBush75 :angel:

May 2010
:bfp:Mamaxm:bfp:
:bfp:Sparkle05 Team:pink::yipee:
:bfp:Linny Team:pink::yipee:
:bfp:Mandy121 Team:yellow::yipee:

:brat: 5 :witch:

June
:hugs:CandyApple19:angel:
:hissy: 8 :witch:

July
:hugs:Whitbit:angel:
:hugs:Honey08:angel:
:bfp:CelticNiamh Team:yellow::yipee:

:brat: 7 :witch:

August
:bfp:Wispyshadow Team:yellow::yipee:
:hissy: 5 :witch:

September
:bfp:Lucy1973 Team:yellow::yipee:
:bfp:TickTock Team:yellow::yipee:
:hugs:TntArs06:angel:
:hugs:Chili:angel:
:hugs:Delilahsown:angel:

:brat: 3 :witch:

October 3rd
:bfp:xCharx Team:yellow::yipee:

October 4th
:bfp:CandyApple19 Team:yellow::yipee:

October 8th
:bfp:Pinkylisa28 Team:yellow::yipee:

October 9th
:hugs:WelshRose:witch:

October 10th
:hugs:Whitbit22:witch:
:hugs:Dandybrush:witch:
Kelster

October 20th
:hugs:AJThomas:witch:

October 30th
Yazzy

November 5th
WelshRose

November 10th
Ttcbaby117

November 15th
AJThomas

Lol hi! Being a welsh girl myself (living in california) i knew you had to be welsh before even seeing your name! Gota love the things us welsh people say! My favourite is, After, now, in a minute!

Good morning ladies :hugs:

TNT, I'm so glad your back :hugs::hugs: I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope that we can help you through this sad time. Mc's are tough emotionally, physically and mentally just take every day as it comes. I am living proof that you can go on to have healthy happy babies when your ready. Lots of love to you, your OH and donor. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

TNT I am soooo glad you are back here hun, even if chatting on here brings a smile to your face occasionally then that is a positive start. Take your time and do whatever feels right for you.

Char - going back to the walking the dogs...yes they are big dogs lol. I've got an Akita, 2 Rottweilers and a little Staffie and my mum has 2 German Shepherds and a Rottweiler. They are all as good as gold though so no bother to walk, I just generally take 2 out at a time so get abit extra exercise lol.

Kel...great costumes!!! For me personally we don't do alot for halloween, I get some sweets in for any kids trick or treating but thats about it.

So how is everyone today?

Hi.....SBB, Celtic (hope you are better soon), Sparkle, Welshie, Linny, Never, Lindsey, AJ, Dandy (yay for the ewcm...O could be just around the corner!!), TTC, Delilah...hope that's everyone!!

Morning ladies :hi: wee doggie I HAVE made it to 2000 posts...:lol: lordy I have an a BnB issue don't I.. LOL

anyhooooo

Celtic- hun OMG I just asked about you a few posts back.... Feel better sweetie

TnT- you have been in my thoughts.... you have got amazing friends and Amy, that I have read, that are there for you.... we are ALL thinking of you.. :hugs:

Yazzy- where do you live? Jeff and I love Halloween- one of our fav holidays... we weren't home last year for it, we were in Dallas Texas, but this year we will make up for it :)

Char- they still know and make you do those things, you may want to speak up and just be honest and tell them you just can't at the moment and need to take things slow...

Dandy- EWCM gooooooooooooooo jump the man.... LOL

Never- glad you are getting in the right direction with your doc and get things going before you and hubby see each other again.........

:hi: Spark, SBB, Welshie, TTC, Linny, Delia, AJ

AFM- again not much- just waiting for tomorrow to get the hell outta here for a bit.. not that AC is a vacation-only 2 hrs away and we are still in NJ but it's at the shore and we won't be HOME... LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->