Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Kel Im grand, I feel tired but other wise grand Im used to this Ive had it before looks like insulin at my next appointment and thats ok as long as baby is healthy!

Im just so glad I listened to my gut and changed hospitals I was told if I had of stayed were I was I would have had a very big and sick baby by the time they copped on. :growlmad:

^People should have to pay for that kind of incompetence! Think of the damage they could have caused to both you and your baby if you didn't follow your instincts and do what you knew was right. Its just sad that some doctors have to be that way like they know everything and wont even do tests to make sure!

welsh - awww hun I dont know how you do it! You deserve a medal! I got another high today but I am really thinking I will be oving around cd16.

Kel - hahahaha omg those pics are awesome! I love halloween, we bought our costumes back with us...I am some sort of fairy and brad is robin hood....LOL... Have fun in AC and tell Jeff happy birthday from all of us!

Char - slow down a bit hun! Has the bleeding stopped?

Dandy - woohoo for ewcm!

TNT - so nice to see you back hun! I have missed you so I went through your pics on FB and you and OH are so adorable together. I am happy you are on the mend and it is great to hear that you will have a full term pg in the future! Glad to have you back hun!

Hi AJ, Never, Linds, SBB, Sparkle, Linny!

AFM another high on the cbfm....but brad and I managed to do the deed....Gotta love that maca....He is getting it in his shake every morning from now on!

tell Jeff happy birthday from all of us

okkkk :::: gives you the serious eye ::::::: HUH?????????? Happy Birthday WTH.. :rofl: babe it's our anniversary not a birthday.. bbahahhhahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fairy and Robin Hood.... OMG I have to see these costumes

Celtic- good glad to hear you are doing welllllllllllllll :hugs:

Lindsey you have a nice temp drop toda- maybe this is it.... give it a few days and see what happens next

:hi: AJ and Never

tell Jeff happy birthday from all of us

okkkk :::: gives you the serious eye ::::::: HUH?????????? Happy Birthday WTH.. :rofl: babe it's our anniversary not a birthday.. bbahahhhahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fairy and Robin Hood.... OMG I have to see these costumes

Celtic- good glad to hear you are doing welllllllllllllll :hugs:

Lindsey you have a nice temp drop toda- maybe this is it.... give it a few days and see what happens next

:hi: AJ and Never
cbfm is just high yet again have now ran out of sticks lol

hahahahaha OH geez kel, I am sorry! WTH is right....well then happy anniversary to you both!!!!!! Oh boy...I am having pregnancy brain without being pregnant!

you sure you don't have PCOS ?? have you been tested? gals with PCOS usually have + OPK all the time... or at least MOST of the time.... plus with your long cycles....

hahahahaha OH geez kel, I am sorry! WTH is right....well then happy anniversary to you both!!!!!! Oh boy...I am having pregnancy brain without being pregnant!

I am SEROUSLY cracking up over here.. my tummy hurts.. LOL LOL

you sure you don't have PCOS ?? have you been tested? gals with PCOS usually have + OPK all the time... or at least MOST of the time.... plus with your long cycles....

no havent been tested my docs keep fobbing me off with the stress excuse

demand it..... that is what I had to do with my GYN............ this way when you get your next :witch: you get your CD3 bloods drawn and they can check your LH FSH levels plus ask for an ultrasound to see if you have any cysts .......................

demand it..... that is what I had to do with my GYN............ this way when you get your next :witch: you get your CD3 bloods drawn and they can check your LH FSH levels plus ask for an ultrasound to see if you have any cysts .......................

ive tried she just says come back in 6 mths :shrug: i had an ultrasound a few mths back and they never mentiond anything when they did that alough did mention i have a bicornuate uterus thats all they said

kel i have pcos, and my only Pos OPK was when i was oving... but i didnt test heaps, prob only 3 or 4 times total :shrug:

you Dandy Dooo are one of the lucky ones then :)

6. What if my OPK is positive almost all the time?

The most common cause of constant positive or almost-positive OPK's is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS.) This disorder is usually characterized by elevated LH (hence the positive OPK's), and is common in women with very long and/or anovulatory cycles

Hey Peeps:hugs:

Kel...Have a fantastic anniversary babe:hugs: Fab costumes btw! Callum went to his school halloween disco today after school as a pirate ghost...he thought he looked the bees knees:rofl:

TNT....so glad your coming back to us babe...it wouldn't be the same without you...sending Oooodles of love:hugs:

Yazzy...hope your mum and the kittens are all doing well:hugs: How are you feeling apart from busy?:winkwink:

Char....You go careful in work hun...get the the others to do the heavy stuff:hugs:

Never...:hugs:

TTC....I think yours, Lindsey and my CBFM monitors are conspiring against us:dohh: My sticks are looking SO god damn peak compared to what they usually look like...this morning my estrogen line was really faint...and my LH line was most definately there...yet still High:dohh: It's gotta be gonna happen soon....:rofl:

Dandy...How are you Lovely?:hugs:

:hi: to everyone else...hope you're all ok:hugs:

Well AFM....not quite sure what the temps are doing:shrug:...was still having Ov type pains and twinges this morning but feeling fine now. Really hoping that it happens soon.
No work now for almost 2wks:yipee: Callum broke up for his half term hols today so have him home tomorrow with me...no plans as of yet except for going to my folks on tuesday. Mum already has the pumpkin design book at the ready...so no doubt she'll have me carving pumpkins again...
They turned out pretty well last year I'll have to try and dig them out and post them:lol:

So the darker line is the estrogen line? My 2nd line is still quite faint....hasnt changed much in the last 2 days....so i really think I will be oving later...around cd 16.

Hey hun:hugs:...The line closest to the dipper end hun is the LH line...gets darker during the surge. The line at the other end is the estrogen line which gets lighter when levels increase. The estrogen surge usually happens immediately before the LH surge:hugs:

Hey hun:hugs:...The line closest to the dipper end hun is the LH line...gets darker during the surge. The line at the other end is the estrogen line which gets lighter when levels increase. The estrogen surge usually happens immediately before the LH surge:hugs:

mine keeps going up n down lol

I swear they just play with us babe:hugs: I'm definately more impressed with them this month than any other...I'll give soy the credit there:thumbup:

I swear they just play with us babe:hugs: I'm definately more impressed with them this month than any other...I'll give soy the credit there:thumbup:

i had a few days low then the rest have been high and my temps being just as annoying lol last ccke i testsed with it from cd 55 n was highs yet no ov till wayyyyyyyy later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->